• Would you?

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

Shower first always!! ^_^

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

My oh doesn't do sex in the morning normally. I love her natural smell down there so I wouldn't have any problems with that but can understand washing before. Even when I have had a wash I still put some lovely tsting oil on my cock

sanasca [sign in to see picture]

My partner says he dosen't care as he loves my smell and taste but I always bath before bed every night anyway. If he's happy i'm happy and we both love morning sex, especially if he wakes up hard. 

Francis1 [sign in to see picture]

I absolutly adhore my partners body after shes showered or bathed, so same goes for down there. If I havent showered before I always use the bidet.

Secretheart90 [sign in to see picture]

Kazamarie wrote:

All the girls in work are having a debate as to if you would let your partner go down on you first thing in the morning or would you shower first. So thought I ask on here to 😃.

Honestly, I'd much rather pop and freshen up first, but many times my OH has woken me up going down on me, while ive been in different positions too. Usually I'll be on my side and he will just kiss down my back and then go straight in there while I'm still on my side. If you're comfortable and have been with them a while then I don't see the issue. It would make me cringe a bit if we'd have had sex the night before and he came inside me, then did that the morning after... but obviously he wouldn't be doing it if he minded, he obviously knows what he did the night before lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.