• Would you?

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

All the girls in work are having a debate as to if you would let your partner go down on you first thing in the morning or would you shower first. So thought I ask on here to 😃.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I think its upto the individual lady. Some are more sensitive than others about these things . My partner if she uses the loo in th night will always wash herself down below before returning . Its same with myself as we do have morning sex usually at weekends ,so generally we are prepared !.Otherwise I luv her natural scents .

[suspended user]

suspended user

If I showered in the evening, slept without underwear on, have not used the toilet since, I might let him go down on me in the morning. But as a general rule, I always use the toilet first thing in the morning and I always wash myself after, and I much prefer (for my own peace of mind) to be fresh and clean for any action really, not just oral.

AJ' S [sign in to see picture]

I like people to be respectful, to be honest I'd rather lick a clean pussy but, if the moment is there and she had washed recently how could you turn down a beautiful thing.

AJ' S wrote:

I like people to be respectful, to be honest I'd rather lick a clean pussy but, if the moment is there and she had washed recently how could you turn down a beautiful thing.

Creep ha ha ha x
    Sarah's wench [sign in to see picture]

I have gone down on my wife first thing in the morning many times, sometimes she will stop me just before i get there and go freshen up, Sometimes i tell her not to as i want to taste her and not soap.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

It depends. If he's really horny and I'm up for it, then I'll go for it and won't turn it down. I usually shower twice most days anyway and keep clean.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I think I'd prefer penetrative sex. I need to be just out of the shower clean for oral, just to be able to feel comfortable and be able to relax properly, so I'd either shower first or take just the regular sex 

Yes me to I shower twice a day to. But I am paranoid about cleanliness about OCD about it I think and always shower or wash before me and my oh do anything. I always use that femfresh and my oh is always complaining he can taste it lol x

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I cant relax and enjoy if if I am not clean.

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Nope, always shower first.

FireMonkey [sign in to see picture]

The OH isn't really into morning sex. However I love her taste freshly clean or not. So if I could get away with convincing her to have morning sex, is happily go down.

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Previously it's always been straight out of the shower. Now though, with my current OH I feel more relaxed if I haven't just had a shower.

I shower everyday and don't let it get particulary dirty down there (outside of, you know, what normally happens between your legs over the course of a day) so I don't worry too much. There are levels of hygiene, from pristine to icky, as you need to find a balance between the two of you that you're both happy with :)

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I'm not big on receiving oral but on the odd occasion I do ask for it, definitely shower first!

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

yeah I'd totally let him, I always have a bath at night anyway, so it's not like my lady bits turn horrifying whilst I sleep lol

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

If he doesn't care, I don't care. As long as he knows the deal and is up for it anyway, I'm not going to ruin the mood and the chance for an orgasmic start to the day.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Kazamarie wrote:

Yes me to I shower twice a day to. But I am paranoid about cleanliness about OCD about it I think and always shower or wash before me and my oh do anything. I always use that femfresh and my oh is always complaining he can taste it lol x

Screw femfresh, get this and smell amazing! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31020

You can't taste anything from it either :)

I'm the same, need to wash and brush teeth before any sexy time. So massive no to oral unless just out of the shower. Wouldn't be able to relax or enjoy it at all!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Kazamarie wrote:

+1. I'm not familiar with FemFresh, but he always complains about my intimate wash too :(. Except I love it, it makes me feel cleaner, so we're stuck...

Thanks lovebirds I'll defo try that x

Yes Era I love using feminine wash and not just normal soap or shower gel. So I said the same thing as my oh loves going down on me. X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.