• Queefing

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

MM, how could you? 😂 That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!

Yes it does happen and we either ignore it or laugh and carry on. I mean, it's him who pushed the air in there so it's his fault! 😋 It bothered me in the beginning of our relationship but now I'm hardly fussed, except when it's a loud, drawn-out one. Then it makes me laugh!

Sir Psycho Sexy [sign in to see picture]

In my opinion it's a sign you've had a good time.

kinkytaffs [sign in to see picture]

sign of a well f**ked foof

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Meh, happens often. Not a huge issue here.

I once did an actual fart on my OH's face by accident and was like "oops! Fanny fart!" He still doesn't know it was an arse fart to this day.

Brilliant

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

It happens to every woman who has air pushed inside of them. Unlike the anus, the vagina is a chamber that holds air, and what goes in has to come back out! Being embarrassed implies that this perfectly natural occurrence is the queefer's (queefie's??) "fault".

There are LOADS of positions and sex styles will majorly increase your chances of queefing, as well as ones which will reduce it.

The thing to remember is that if it wasn't for someone else repeatedly pushing something in and out of you, you wouldn't queef (I don't know about anyone else but I've never experienced this issue during masturbation, for example) therefore, if it's anyone's "fault", it's the person doing the giving.

If your sexual partner gets put off by a queef, then it doesn't sound like they're mature enough to be having sex and, if anything, they should be re-thinking their technique. Let's not forget that just before a queef the recieving partner can barely feel anything internally anyway because of all the trapped air, so it's not all about noise. Better sexual technique = less queefs + better sex for both partners 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Sir Psycho Sexy wrote:

In my opinion it's a sign you've had a good time.

Quite the opposite from my perspective.... 

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Is it wrong that I want to giggle when one pops out? Or foofs out? Or psssssts out? Heehee

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Or flaps out?

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

"If your sexual partner gets put off by a queef, then it doesn't sound like they're mature enough to be having sex"

This, couldn't have put it better myself.

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

It happens to every woman who has air pushed inside of them. Unlike the anus, the vagina is a chamber that holds air, and what goes in has to come back out! Being embarrassed implies that this perfectly natural occurrence is the queefer's (queefie's??) "fault".

There are LOADS of positions and sex styles will majorly increase your chances of queefing, as well as ones which will reduce it.

The thing to remember is that if it wasn't for someone else repeatedly pushing something in and out of you, you wouldn't queef (I don't know about anyone else but I've never experienced this issue during masturbation, for example) therefore, if it's anyone's "fault", it's the person doing the giving.

If your sexual partner gets put off by a queef, then it doesn't sound like they're mature enough to be having sex and, if anything, they should be re-thinking their technique. Let's not forget that just before a queef the recieving partner can barely feel anything internally anyway because of all the trapped air, so it's not all about noise. Better sexual technique = less queefs + better sex for both partners

I used to be really really embarassed when I queefed but I adopted this 'its technically your fault' mentality a few years ago and now it never phases me, plus with my OH it almost never happens :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.