• Man or toys?

Secretheart90 [sign in to see picture]

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7
    Again. I need to learn to quote haha

Maybe that could be something. It's his birthday 2 weeks on Sunday so could book the place we first spent the night together and hopefully that could trigger something off maybe?

I've made a massive effort tonight though and we've had great sex. We both bathed and while he was in the bath I dried off and slipped into my body stocking in the bedroom (that I've had for months and just never found the right time to wear it). He didn't know I had it.

I also lit the strawberry LH lickable candle and got the bag of toys out. He was pleased lol. Im still sat in it actually. Hes making food and im waiting for round 2 lol :)

Yeah,that would be nice!

Lucky boy

The quote button is in the blue bar where it tells you the time of you posted,look to the right on that bar and you will see Quote this post and Post a reply.Just click on Quote this post

I knew that but when I do the full convo comes up and don't know where to write. This comment will probs not work haa. I'm defo gonna do this I think. Just need to find some cash. And thankyou. I like to think he's a lucky boy lol

Sounds like you guys had a great time! I'm happy for you!

Just out of curiosity, is there an age gap with you both? My OH is 10 years older than me and it's his birthday next month. I think this could be partly the issue, different hormone levels. It's a shame though because when we got together it was as if we couldn't keep our hands off eacother. It makes me upset just typing this out to be honest. As for round 2, he cant handle it or recover quick enough. My tango isn't cutting it either!

So, is round 2 on the cards for sure?!

Yeah im 25, 26 in September and he will be 32 this month. I do know things slow down after the so called "honeymoon period" but I just can't help but think it's me at times. Lol. We did have round 2 and went to sleep. He then he woke me about 3am spooning me and pushing against me. So all in all round 3 came too! ;) I actually feel fantastic this morning in all honesty. We shall see how long it lasts xx Keep your chin up, do what I did it seemed to work. Both have a bath and while he's still in, slip into something and set the mood with a candle or two. I got the bag of toys out and he had a look through but we didn't use any at all in the end xx
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Secretheart90 wrote

Yeah im 25, 26 in September and he will be 32 this month. I do know things slow down after the so called "honeymoon period" but I just can't help but think it's me at times. Lol. We did have round 2 and went to sleep. He then he woke me about 3am spooning me and pushing against me. So all in all round 3 came too! ;) I actually feel fantastic this morning in all honesty. We shall see how long it lasts xx Keep your chin up, do what I did it seemed to work. Both have a bath and while he's still in, slip into something and set the mood with a candle or two. I got the bag of toys out and he had a look through but we didn't use any at all in the end xx

My goodnes! Sounds like you had heaps of fun. I've tried your suggestion in the past hun, it doesn't seem to last and he seems like he is only doing it to keep me happy and quiet. Only time will tell with him. Keep me posted on your situation, I'm super pleased for you though and glad you're feeling good xx

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote

My goodnes! Sounds like you had heaps of fun. I've tried your suggestion in the past hun, it doesn't seem to last and he seems like he is only doing it to keep me happy and quiet. Only time will tell with him. Keep me posted on your situation, I'm super pleased for you though and glad you're feeling good xx

Aw thanks hun x Yea ill keep you posted :) x
    Horny 24/7 [sign in to see picture]

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7

Maybe that could be something. It's his birthday 2 weeks on Sunday so could book the place we first spent the night together and hopefully that could trigger something off maybe?

I've made a massive effort tonight though and we've had great sex. We both bathed and while he was in the bath I dried off and slipped into my body stocking in the bedroom (that I've had for months and just never found the right time to wear it). He didn't know I had it.

I also lit the strawberry LH lickable candle and got the bag of toys out. He was pleased lol. Im still sat in it actually. Hes making food and im waiting for round 2 lol :)

Yeah,that would be nice!

Lucky boy

The quote button is in the blue bar where it tells you the time of you posted,look to the right on that bar and you will see Quote this post and Post a reply.Just click on Quote this post

I knew that but when I do the full convo comes up and don't know where to write. This comment will probs not work haa. I'm defo gonna do this I think. Just need to find some cash. And thankyou. I like to think he's a lucky boy lol

Did he come back for round 2 or did you wear him out

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7

Yeah,that would be nice!

Lucky boy

He certainly did ;) Even gave me round 3 about 3am haha!! Think my sexy little body stocking got him in the mood...really in the mood lol

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7

Yeah,that would be nice!

Lucky boy

He certainly did ;) Even gave me round 3 about 3am haha!! Think my sexy little body stocking got him in the mood...really in the mood lol

Make sure you keep putting that body stocking on

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7

Yeah,that would be nice!

Lucky boy

Oh I will! Need some more as not sure how long only having the 1 will last lol

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7

Yeah,that would be nice!

Lucky boy

lol yeah i can imagine it wont last very long lol

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Secretheart90 wrote:

Horny 24/7

Yeah,that would be nice!

Lucky boy

lol yeah i can imagine it wont last very long lol

Haha ill have to have a look when some spare cash comes about

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.