• Squirting during sex

BeautifulMystery69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys, was just looking through other squirting forums and was wondering about squirting during sex. I've never been able too do it and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips to help. I feel like I am near climax but it just never comes out. I find that if I use my vibrators then I can squirt but without I can't seem too. Any one have any tips for either me or my OH to try xoxo

Secretheart90 [sign in to see picture]

I usually squirt during oral. Gotta go at it for a while and build up to it, it's not gonna happen within minutes lol

I usually just lay on my back with top half propped up a little, and fella starts just with tongue.
    After a while ill start to usher his hand and he knows that I'm almost ready. He will then just insert 1 finger and slowly pull it out and in while using a twisting motion, eventually he will insert more fingers while still working the clit.
    Once more fingers are in he will start to use a flicking motion to hit the g spot while continuously staying on the clit the whole time. If he's hitting both right and consecutively, then you'll soon be letting go of it and squirting in no time :)
    Hope that helps xx

AJ' S [sign in to see picture]

Sounds amazing, gotta say I'm a huge fan of squirting.

Secretheart90 wrote:

I usually squirt during oral. Gotta go at it for a while and build up to it, it's not gonna happen within minutes lol

I usually just lay on my back with top half propped up a little, and fella starts just with tongue.
    After a while ill start to usher his hand and he knows that I'm almost ready. He will then just insert 1 finger and slowly pull it out and in while using a twisting motion, eventually he will insert more fingers while still working the clit.
    Once more fingers are in he will start to use a flicking motion to hit the g spot while continuously staying on the clit the whole time. If he's hitting both right and consecutively, then you'll soon be letting go of it and squirting in no time :)
    Hope that helps xx

Thanks for the help, I just wondered if Anyone was actually able to squirt during sex or you can only doing it during clitoral stimulation?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I can't or haven't yet squirted through sex. But I can with toys or finger fun. It's all about the g spot being stimulated.

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I can only squirt during sex, I'd say it depends on what position you're in as it's differnet for everybody. For me, I have to be on top, it feels like a normal orgasm but there's an urge to psh and there it is, a squirt, I agree with NatandTom, you have to get the g spot and go with it, seeing how your react ^_^ x

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Make sure you drink drink drink water all day long, and before you have sex, pee. Get super aroused, get yourself close by playing with your clit, and when you feel like you need to pee, keep going. When you feel yourself about to climax, push down as if you are pushing all the pee out. This works every time for me. I can squirt during sex, during anything, as long as I get off by playing with my clit, as I don't get off from penetration at all on it's own.

Don't pressure yourself though, it will happen when it will happen! Our orgasms are alot of the time all in our head and we are our own worst enemies when it comes to sex. Enjoy!

WinoSaur [sign in to see picture]

I squirt all the time. I can get there during foreplay but most of the time this happens during intercorse. I can being on top and also him on top.. I cant seem to get there with doggy(I think its because the intercorse along with clit stimulation via the grinding etc)... You will feel it come on like a normal orgasm and you will also feel as tho you need to push. Then there it comes! I cant help it. It happens virtually every single time we have sex and while it feels amazing i really hate the whole clean up process... Anyone with any advice on making that easier shoot... lol

I feel like the worst thing you can do is try and make yourself squirt tho. Dont put so much pressure on yourself. just have fun. try some things out yourself see what feels good and guide your partner. Good luck!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I squirt with with anal and clitoral stimulation with my wand or fingers. I can't squirt with vaginal sex at all. I squirted one by grinding myself against his cock when he had oil on himself and was slippy. Best feeling too. Don't worry about it, if you've read the other threads then you'll knw that not everyone can. Relaxation is key, and I know I keep banging on about that but it's true!

Just let yourself go, don't think about it at all, just be in the moment!

WinoSaur [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

I squirt with with anal and clitoral stimulation with my wand or fingers.

Yes this!!! I forgot this!! I tend to squirt ALOT when we have anal. i stimulate my clit and boom..

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

Hi all

I been reading your messages and thought I would at last break the ice.
    Her goes 25yrs married and tried lots of toys with my better half.
    I am constantly trying to please her more sexually.
    Although most of our toy collection suits her , I would love her to squirt after trying to convince her she isn't going to p she always holds back.
    We have just recently got the Anna bell g spot toy
    Well it went well not a full on squirt but very nearly.
    I would love her to try anal but that's very unlikely to happen she is completely against it.
    She always achieves orgasm through play or lovemaking .
    She is now hopefully going to play more with the new toy in an a tempt to fully squirt (I will keep you informed)
    Any tops or ideas would be great.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

tear drop wrote:

Hi all

I been reading your messages and thought I would at last break the ice.
    Her goes 25yrs married and tried lots of toys with my better half.
    I am constantly trying to please her more sexually.
    Although most of our toy collection suits her , I would love her to squirt after trying to convince her she isn't going to p she always holds back.
    We have just recently got the Anna bell g spot toy
    Well it went well not a full on squirt but very nearly.
    I would love her to try anal but that's very unlikely to happen she is completely against it.
    She always achieves orgasm through play or lovemaking .
    She is now hopefully going to play more with the new toy in an a tempt to fully squirt (I will keep you informed)
    Any tops or ideas would be great.

A big tip from a guy who has a squirting wife is to make sure she is fully relaxed ,perehaps a bit of "Dutch Courage" and don't apply any pressure on her or self pressure to squirt. I am not sure if all women can by the way as every woman is different and an individual . Certain activities can also bring on squirting such as sensual spanking for example.

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the tips
    homework sorted roll on weekend

Stephy-x [sign in to see picture]

I was the same I could only squirt with my toys the more I kept at it with my rabbit I then started to squirt if my partner rubbed my clit but out of the blue with my new partner I started squirting and gushing and I mean gushing can be quite embarrassing tbh I would suggest keep using the toys more and it may change wish I could give you more advice but mine started out of the blue xx

Thanks for the help everyone, when squirting you definitely cannot put pressure on your self otherwise it never happens! That's what I find anyway. Does anyone else find this or is it just me?

Bunnywabbit [sign in to see picture]

I squirt during sex. I have to be on top for it to happen. I get a very hot sensation then feel urge to push almost, then gushing! Hubby loves it though sometimes forget to put towel down oops!

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

Can I ask any of your lovely ladies if you can do both gush/squirt only I have been able to gush for years now but can not squirt for love nor money. So was just wondering if doing both is possible x

Mrs Grey [sign in to see picture]

Yep, that's what I do too. Works every yime now.

I should mention that I only started squirting by accident & after I became an LH customer. I absolutely adore what this company, and this forum, has done for my sex life!!

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Only ever happened once, never been able do it again :'( happened on eve, layinh in bed he was turned on so started getting me going as I was falling asleep he was throbbing so in the spoon position was so loving and sensual sex which was perfect at the time..

Mrs Grey [sign in to see picture]

I find the doggy position works well. Suggest to her to play with her g spot while she's by herself, discover it with her fingers and then with some toys. Give her some oral, finger her and then fuck her hard. Should do the trick!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.