• Virgin and has never cum, would like some hint and tips.

missyO [sign in to see picture]

I always find that reading an erotic story helps, takes you into another world and gives you something else to focus on. Good luck achieving the big O, you'll get there I'm sure! x

rachels270692 [sign in to see picture]

sorry all it took me for long to reply, i was getting ready for an exam i had today :)

Laveila : thanks for the info, i will look into the rechanging one, and i have been looking at the balls so i will look into getting some and trying them out :D

oscarRomeo : hi and sadly that is kind of hard to do seeing as i have a room mate next door, hehe i am sure my freind dose not want to be hearing to much so i have to be quite :P when i will try that when i am alone and can a bit louder hehe

kirsty92 - thanks i will look into the toys you said and see about them thanks for the inof :D

firday13 - ok first what is the A spot i have never heard of that one before??? also i have never been able to find my g spot and i have tried a bit :P but i will do as you say and try and find my spots as well to see what i like and what gets me going thansk for the tips :D

missy o - lol i love them but i think i have ready way to many of them now, for they dont get me going as they once did hehe :P but god i love them so much

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

The A spot is the anterior fornix erogenous zone. It's on the same wall as the G spot but further back. This video shows where the G and A spots are: http://www.thedoctorstv.com/videos/g-a-and-u-spots

Remember, these 'spots' are actually zones rather than buttons. They are just places that feel good to many people, but not everyone enjoys the same stimulation so don't worry if your G spot isn't particularly responsive (mine is less responsive than my A spot and for a long time I thought my A spot was my G spot 😂).

rachels270692 [sign in to see picture]

thanks i will check the vid out

and thanks for the info it helps a lot :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.