• Squirting or Not??

AJ' S [sign in to see picture]

If you feel like you might pee it could be that in fact you may squirt, so I've been told x

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

Ok thanks, well I'll find out tonight 😉😉😉 x

TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

So does anyone know the answer to my question? It looks like it got lost in the ethos?

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

I'm afraid I can't help with that one x

[suspended user]

suspended user

TheDoctor wrote:

Probably being dumb here, but when a woman squirts is it something a guy can either spit or swallow? Or is it mostly something most people might not want to swallow?

Well done BTW, bet it looks horny as hell!👍👍

Well we swallow your cum some of us, so why wouldn't you want to taste ours? A squirt spurts out, it can shoot around 3 ft on occasions, so trying to lap that up would be impossible. But you can grab a mouthful of it when she gushes!

I've tasted my own and it's fine! I think a man's cum tastes stronger than ours, but I've only tasted my own so......

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

I have squirted in the past but it has not happened in a while which is a shame. I am much too worried that it could be pee so I stop myself. I have problems with my kidney's so if it was pee it could be very unpleasant :(

TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

Hey Ozz, I beg to differ, I don't recall any of you tasting my cum!😉

However, I wouldn't have a problem with tasting when a woman squirts but not particularly interested in crossing into water sports territory if that what's the main ingredient is. I was just curious as to what juice a squirt was, if it's cum then great!😋

Alv [sign in to see picture]

No it's not like a man cum, it's just so wet like she has peed herself but makes her so wet and horny, and wanting more. I squirt all the time

Curiositycapturedbykink [sign in to see picture]

I know my OH can and she's to,d me there is something stopping her, I'm sure it will turn me into a wreck if she was to squirt on my face even better if she's already firmly pirched on my face can't think of anything more arousing than being literally drenched by her pussy and the the pleasure of cleaning her up afterwards.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Yes. I don't squirt on my first orgasm. I last squirted after my 2nd orgasm, I climaxed but still held the wand to my clit and then I squirted. I soaked the bed. Good job I had a towel down as I know I can be messy :')

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.