• Fisting

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys has anyone tried fisting before either received it or given it. My partner has been on about it for a while but it just sounds painful lol.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Here's a great thread on fisting that has advice and experiences that may be helpful to you :) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/74404-fisting/

I can't imagine it not being painful, but I'm a wuss. Lots of lube and foreplay would definitely be required first. Many people enjoy it though so can't be too bad x

kc. [sign in to see picture]

Certainly have. I've been fisting my wife vaginally for many a year now and we both love it. It is incredible the sexual thrill and enjoyment that we both get out of it. She really loves the feeling of being stuffed and stretched wide. You have to take it slowly at first and use plenty of lube. Once I have slipped my hand in open I can close it and form a fist and then give her a really good fisting. Unclench your fist before pulling out.

We also indulge in anal fisting as well of each other. As I have a much larger hand I can get most of my hand in all the way up to the knuckles. This past year amongst other things my wife has started to anally fist me. Given that she has smaller hands she can get all the way in. We both really get turned on and I love the feeling of being opened and stretched and the sensation of being milked by her is fantastic. She loves the dominance and extreme sex. Once again take it easy to start, work your way up, toys usually feature and fingers before a full fist and it may take a few goes to achieve the whole fist. Lube and lots of it is a must. Once you're used to it then it becomes much quicker and easier to slip a fist in.

Just to feel super clean after all the usual preliminary cleaning of oneself my wife wears a disposable surgical style glove.

Wow thanks KC for all the info and help. As for anal fisting don't think I'm that brave lol. Don't mind my partner or toys but fist sounds ouch vaginally sounds ouch enough Ha Ha x

LovemyassfistedSW72 [sign in to see picture]

Best advice Kazamarie is to start small and work your way forward. I can take a full fist now and the sensations are mind blowing but I started with a small bead type vibrator about the size of index finger then after that I brought a inflatable butt plug and slowly increased the size until I felt it stretching. Then a few weeks later I brought Doc Johnson Belladonna THE MAGIC HAND with has a life like feel tapered fingers for easy insertion. Then months later I brought a 12 inch HUNG dildo also by Doc Johnson with a suction cup base. I ride it now quite comfortably. Also with any toy and fisting an anally I would recommend Douching yourself an hour before any play and to use a good fisting lube. Hope this helps and have fun but take your time x

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Yep, I'm on the receiving end of it every few weeks Haha. When we have a toy session there normally ends up being a little lol.

Work your way up though!! We work up with dildos of different girths first and plenty of lube!

THANKS lovemyarsefistedSW and jessicaleon11 for the helpful advice. Its weird I have got a 7lb 10 baby out before but terrified with the idea of a fist Ha Ha. My partner can get 4 fingers in vaginally and 3 in the other hole but anymore just scares me for some reason. But I will try starting tonight what you have suggested. Thank you x

Have fun and you will get there. Just get OH to really relax you candles, soft music, plenty of foreplay and try to enjoy the whole experience and in time it will be easier and will be able to take his whole hand 😉 😜👍x

LovemyassfistedSW72 wrote:

Have fun and you will get there. Just get OH to really relax you candles, soft music, plenty of foreplay and try to enjoy the whole experience and in time it will be easier and will be able to take his whole hand 😉 😜👍x

Are you not scared it will damage you with the anal fisting? That would worry me. Not so bad vaginally because that is kind of designed to get stretched to give birth ect x

As I said Douching first is a must and as long as finger nails are trimmed and you use dildos and vibrators that are designed for the job their shouldn't be anything to worry about . I've been fisted and using fisting toys for 3 yrs now and I've never been in any danger. The rectum is a muscle too and is designed to expand it just needs to be stretched to give it more elasticity x

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Take your time and you will get there(a hand is small in relation to a baby!), it will be a bit painful to start with, just go slowly, its a real kink seeing your whole hand all the way inside, for the guy, if it helps watch his hand to see how its going? and remember to tell him to stop/push/stay still as this helps too, and of course lots of lube.

And it won't make it less tight either.

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Take your time and you will get there(a hand is small in relation to a baby!), it will be a bit painful to start with, just go slowly, its a real kink seeing your whole hand all the way inside, for the guy, if it helps watch his hand to see how its going? and remember to tell him to stop/push/stay still as this helps too, and of course lots of lube.

And it won't make it less tight either.

Thank you and yes maybe watching will be a good idea I think lol and yes lots of lube I have plenty of that in the house Ha Ha. Can I ask did it take long when you and your partner did it? x

Have to say my OH has had two babies, so it can take longer if you've not, probably a few weeks of trying a bit more each day, then takes 30-45 mins to gently push my whole hand in and curl it into a fist. It will give you all sorts of feelings/emotions, once in its really tight and I can slowly turn my hand or just keep it still, as its full of my hand her cervix really sticks out so I can give it a squeeze or even a poke as hers is not very sensitive, if yours is you may need to tell your partner what not to do when in there?

If you want to be in control(this way you can really push yourself down if you want), get your partner to lie down, with his elbow on the floor and fore arm upright, then you can stand over him and lower yourself down, he'll have a great view, face his feet so he can use his other hand/fingers to play with your bum hole? Use a mirror so you can more easily see his hand as you squat on it.

Have to say my OH has had two babies, so it can take longer if you've not, probably a few weeks of trying a bit more each day, then takes 30-45 mins to gently push my whole hand in and curl it into a fist. It will give you all sorts of feelings/emotions, once in its really tight and I can slowly turn my hand or just keep it still, as its full of my hand her cervix really sticks out so I can give it a squeeze or even a poke as hers is not very sensitive, if yours is you may need to tell your partner what not to do when in there?

Hi thanks again your full of useful tips and info lol. We started to try last night then some friends turned up so that was that Ha Ha so round 2 tonight. Yes I've had 1 baby so hopefully that will help.I'm guessing it will feel a bit sore to start with I'm kind of expecting that but I keep thinking I managed having my daughter with just 2 paracetamol so I can cope Ha Ha Ha. Thanks again x

If you want to be in control(this way you can really push yourself down if you want), get your partner to lie down, with his elbow on the floor and fore arm upright, then you can stand over him and lower yourself down, he'll have a great view, face his feet so he can use his other hand/fingers to play with your bum hole? Use a mirror so you can more easily see his hand as you squat on it.

jerrybean [sign in to see picture]

My wife likes the idea of her pussy being stretched and full, however I haven't managed to completely fist her yet.

After lots of fun foreplay, oral & lube,, I have been able to insert 4 fingers up to my knuckles, however she hasn't wanted me to go any further yet. It hasn't helped that every time we get that far she climaxes !!!

Well our first attempt at vaginal fisting didn't go to well. We set the right mood and everything with candles and Oh gave me a massage to get me all relaxed. Then we started so out came the lube and Oh got to 4 fingers then I all of a sudden started panicking incase I did a wee or something even though I went before. Why that happened in have no idea. So that was that lol. x

If your partner is okay with it, then don't worry about weeing on him, it may be a turn on for him though he may not admit it? Just put some old towels down.

It may well feel like you need to wee as everything is getting pushed about a bit but dont worry, I have heard it said its not possible to wee when having sex etc just ask if they're ok if you do wee by mistake?

If your partner is okay with it, then don't worry about weeing on him, it may be a turn on for him though he may not admit it? Just put some old towels down.

It may well feel like you need to wee as everything is getting pushed about a bit but dont worry, I have heard it said its not possible to wee when having sex etc just ask if they're ok if you do wee by mistake?

Hi thanks again lol. My Oh was saying if I do I do it's OK but for me it was the thought of it I think and feeling embarrassed after that made me panic x

It can take a long time to reveal ones thoughts/worries after more than ten years marriage I only just asked if she would pee in my mouth, not that its happened yet!

It can take a long time to reveal ones thoughts/worries after more than ten years marriage I only just asked if she would pee in my mouth, not that its happened yet!

Yes a friend of mine does that with her partner and over his body and vice versa they really enjoy it. Fingers crossed your wife will soon for you sometimes it's just getting used to the idea. I remember when my Oh first asked if the next time I gushed could he taste or lick it up that took me nearly 12 months to get my head around that Ha Ha Ha although he does it all the time now. x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.