• Will my bum ever be big enough?

BackdoorDog [sign in to see picture]

Hi - sex-toy newbie, but longtime inserter of objects. I worked up to a cucumber over time, and recently bought the LoveHoney Basics 7" Extra Girthy Realistic Dildo" (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30881)

I love the stretch as my ass slides over the tip, and have managed to get about 2 inches of the shaft in but it is still painful with lots of lube (good pain, bordering on unhealthy pain). I want to get it all in so I'm sitting on the floor, do you think this will be possible eventually?

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Yes in a nut shell, I've got this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17541 and can take it all, it takes a LONG time to increase your size, a tapered butt plug would be better?

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Have a look at all the anal training threads, there's loads of really good advice about how to build up etc. Biggest thing is it will take time, and lots of lube, so try not to get frustrated with it if it doesn't happen as quickly as you want :)

Thanks guys, I think i was being a bit impatient. I love the feel of the tip as it passes the threshold (IYKWIM) and everythig seems to snap into place. More lube is definitely in order and probably more patience.

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I was worried about taking a bigger dildo but lots of lube and relaxing is key and work up in size over a number of sessions and don't rush to a bigger one, also I coughed at a crucial moment and just swallowed my OH as he was poised to enter - without realising !

Update: Almost there. Lots of lube needed (i might have to buy in bulk), but at the end of my last session I managed to get it almost all in. The feeling is awesome.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.