• Fleshligts

lancsken [sign in to see picture]

Hi all i am thinking of getting a fleshlight can any one give me so advice on which one to get and do they work?

lancsken [sign in to see picture]

Oh yes and how do i upload my photo to this site .

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

A photo for your profile picture or a photo in general? X

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    Stephen Walker [sign in to see picture]

Hi I have the Vibro Fleshlight & I would highly recommend it, the life like feel & textured interior feels so good as you slide your Cock inside + turn on & insert either 1_2 or all 3 of the bullet vibrators that comes with this model and you will be in 7th heaven, just 1 tip use plenty of water based lube, I also use a condom makes cleaning up less messy.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Hello!

It really depends on what you like the look of really. They are the world's best selling male sex toy so always a good one to consider.

I find the most popular one currently is the Flight but if you wanted something more realistic I would choose the Pink Lady.

Have fun choosing!

quell [sign in to see picture]

I would highly recommend any Fleshlight. I've got 2 (wonder wave and ultra tight) about 8 years ago and they are still really good! Been looking at the new ones, they look very interesting. And btw they are very good for training your self to last longer too, bonus.

TangledLover [sign in to see picture]

I have a couple of Fleshlight and would highly recommend them. I have one of the Fleshlight girls model which is realistically designed and I have recently purchased the Fleshlight Go Torque. They are both excellent and give different sensations. Read some of the reviews and decide which one sound right for you. I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.