• Love Honey Purchases on their Way

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    Oopsie.. double post

[suspended user]

suspended user
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Oo you made a big order too then :) those rose petals will make for a nice evening, I used to have some and they made the bedroom look so romantic especially with candles.
    A few people write VK for short. I know they mean me so you could use that if it's easier? x

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Hands All Over wrote:

Lady_bee wrote:

Oh I'm so disappointed. Two of my new toys arrived broken. One doesn't work at all (dispite trying various sets of batteries, even went out and bought new ones) and one of them activates as soon as it has one of the three batteries it needs in, even without the rest of the batteries or the base screwed on!! Oh dear.

Almost sounds like the second toy is overcompensating for the first one you mentioned! But really though, that sucks :( Have you contacted customer care about it yet?

Oh I'm sorry to hear that I would have been so frustrated. I'm sure lovehoney will sort it out for you. The second toy compensating really made me laugh 😂 Vanillakink that is gorgeous let me know what it's like. I love their plus size range but still worry how things will fit.
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

This is literally me right now too! Got an unexpected little discount as well as the 3 for £x offers I picked up so really impressed! Delivery day needs to hurry up, and I literally only ordered less than 2hrs ago! Eager 😂

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.