• Do you douche before you use butt plugs?

Ready to Play [sign in to see picture]

Forgive me if I don't have exactly the same lingo as the UK people. I'm a man and use what we here would refer to an enema, which I do about an hour before sex. That gives your colon time to reabsorb some of the moisture and it actually becomes not all the bad - clean enough to...well, whatever. Make sure it is saline water. Don't use tap water.

In the states douche refers specifically to a now considered generally unhealthy cleaning of the vagina. Our meaning in the states is unique to that hopefully soon to be abandoned unhealthy ritual to make pussies "fresh." It fucks pussies up royally by getting the complex natural ecosystem of the pussy all wak.

Bex84 [sign in to see picture]

We regularly have anal play and I have been considering trying douching (anal) to see if it makes a difference.

Gonna have to see what it is like out of curiosity.

SamuelM [sign in to see picture]

When training for butt plugs OH and I used to push condoms in first, lube up the butt plug and slide it in - often much easier - and cleaner -than going in direct.

beautifulrainfall [sign in to see picture]

It really depends on your preference. I have never specially prepared other than a shower though as it's not something I tend to plan for as I don't particully like it.

On the very rare occasion I use my plug myself, I take it out in bathroom and put it straight under running water in sink. I do the same at the end of play with my partner if he is being an ass and decided to make me use it haha.

If my partner has the inclination to shove himself up there to annoy me then he just has to deal with it if there's a bit of mess and he tends not to care too much.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Ready to Play wrote:

In the states douche refers specifically to a now considered generally unhealthy cleaning of the vagina. Our meaning in the states is unique to that hopefully soon to be abandoned unhealthy ritual to make pussies "fresh." It fucks pussies up royally by getting the complex natural ecosystem of the pussy all wak.

I think the lexicon in the UK is much as you describe so we should here be calling this anal douching but here on LH we are so often talking about anal sex that the qualifier gets dropped and I doubt vaginal douching was ever much in fashon in the UK.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.