• Who goes first?

Tr1cky D1cky [sign in to see picture]

My wife has to cum at least twice before I even consider cumming...

hotchocolateandcream [sign in to see picture]

From a male perspective, i get more turned on if she cums first and then i know from when her body wants me to orgasm but lately i have been hammering away for her second climax and i cant myself which takes away from the experience :) maybe the perfect all round performance is 45 mins. no longer or no less and then carrot cake and tea : )

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm really easy to please, so there is almost no chance of OH coming before me, but he loves this. I love being on top but after a few orgasms I loose my rythem and usually get flipped over. If my OH is in the mood we can have a really long session, and I end up in all sorts of positions. Most of its a bit of a blur between orgasms for me. But the best thing for me is to feel him come when he is ready, our best orgasm is together.

If he came first I wouldn't mind, he is a caring lover and would play with me untill he was ready to go again.

TomaszJnr [sign in to see picture]

If we're going for a serious session it tends to be her first, giving me time to climax afterwards and get her warmed over for a second orgasm. By the time I've worked her to that second one I'm ready to go again - then hopefully the third time for both of us us pretty simultaneous!

[suspended user]

suspended user

So nice to see how many gentlemen wait for their partners to arrive first :)

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

I was brought up proper, Ozz, so that ladies go first. Or, looking at it from my utterly selfish point of view, if I give her a whopping great orgasm she's so delighted she'll let me pound the life out of her for a massive one myself. Oh dear, that doesn't sound the gentlemanly thing to do does it? :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oh that sounds very gentlemanly ha ha!! Good for you too.

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

Very gentlemanly, as it often brings her to her second if I go really hard!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ha ha :) love it!

SamuelM [sign in to see picture]

As someone with an interest in men and women I have to say I help women come first, but when I'm with a make partner it's every man for himself so so speak, but as James says, I'd rather my partner came first so I have free range on the hard sex :)

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

No rules in our house.

It doesn't matter if I don't on the rare chance I don't, as hubby more than makes up for it majority of the time.
    I take a fair bit of work to come and sometimes all we want is a quickie, in which case I won't finish but I'm not fussed about that.
    A lot of what I like is the intimacy too, it's not always necessary for me to finish to be satisfied. I always make sure he finishes though as I get satisfaction from that.

MrDom [sign in to see picture]

Almost always her at least a couple of times before I'm allowed. :) sometimes though she makes me first with a cheeky grin on her face. I am very lucky. :)

Peaches_92 [sign in to see picture]

Most of the time we both climax ... me first and the OH pretty much straight after but lately it's only been him and I'm either left to sort myself out or nothing at all! My OH does hate it (he is having a few issues with climaxing pretty much instantly it seems lately) so I don't go on about it too much :(

beautifulrainfall [sign in to see picture]

I'm in a D/s relationship so it tends to be whatever he feels like...

Most of the time he makes me cum till I'm begging him to stop and then he finally finishes.

Other times though he'll leave me high and dry so after I've spent ages giving him oral, he won't give me permission to cum during sex.

Most of the time he'll eventually give in to my sad face and let me sort myself out but it depends how mean he is being.

I really don't mind either way though, unless he's turned me on to a ridiculous amount where I really need to relieve the pressure, as making him cum is enough to make me ridiculously happy because he has so much control over himself!!! :)

Kera [sign in to see picture]

Me, but I also have multiples, then it's a simultanious orgasms for us both usually.

He's the first guy I've had that has actually given me multiples (we've lost count of how many I can have iin one session!)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.