• Bang to the beat - songs for sex?

    1451216568
    beautifulrainfall [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 127
    • Joined: 17 Dec 2014

    So my partner now lives in a flat which means flatmates.

    I am loud which means annoyed flatmates.

    So I have decided to make a sex playlist that we can play to disguise our time together.

    So far...

    1) my darkest days; porn star dancing (good for foreplay dancing)

    2) buckcherry; crazy bitch

    3) my darkest days; casual sex

    4) five finger death punch; jekyll and hyde (not 100% sure)

    You can probably work out the kind of sex I have.. pretty rough haha

    So my question to you, what songs would you use?

    1451231828
    Sir Psycho Sexy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 61
    • Joined: 16 Dec 2010

    Red Hot Chili Peppers ~ Sir Psycho Sexy

    1451232304
    OscarRomeo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 72
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2007
    @Beautifulrainfall:

    Arch Enemy-Nemesis

    Craddle of Filth-Nymphetamine

    Crazy you!!!
    1451266681
    Up-the-Creek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2008

    ENIGMA LSD (Love Sensuality Devotion) album. The track 'Sadeness' has to be the best ever music for a cozy session...

    1451269246
    bex1213 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 962
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2011

    Closer- Nine Inch Nails.

    Anything's better than the song that accidentally played my first time... Bloody Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory Candy Man Can. Unbelievable.

    1451289127
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1120
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2014

    arctic monkeys everything

    1451413403
    beautifulrainfall [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 127
    • Joined: 17 Dec 2014

    bex1213 wrote:

    Closer- Nine Inch Nails.

    Anything's better than the song that accidentally played my first time... Bloody Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory Candy Man Can. Unbelievable.

    He once came walked in the room in the mood when I was watching Adventure Time on the TV and I didn't have time to turn it off. That was a very, erm, interesting session haha

    1451425281
    beautifulrainfall [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 127
    • Joined: 17 Dec 2014

    OscarRomeo wrote:

    @Beautifulrainfall:

    Arch Enemy-Nemesis

    Craddle of Filth-Nymphetamine

    Crazy you!!!

    I think those two tracks would put me even more on edge then my partner does which I don't know if that is a good or bad thing haha

    Also, if he can keep up with the beat in Nemesis I will be amazed :P

    1451426883
    bex1213 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 962
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2011

    beautifulrainfall wrote:

    bex1213 wrote:

    Closer- Nine Inch Nails.

    Anything's better than the song that accidentally played my first time... Bloody Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory Candy Man Can. Unbelievable.

    He once came walked in the room in the mood when I was watching Adventure Time on the TV and I didn't have time to turn it off. That was a very, erm, interesting session haha

    AHAHA! Love it.

    I had a similar experience with a Tinker Bell movie.x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.