• Does love = sex?

LesbianGirl1995 [sign in to see picture]

Does love = sex / sex = love

or can you have sex without any emotional connection to the person/people?

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

love does not have to involve sex and sex does not have to involve love, but I do very much think true happiness requires a healthy mix of the two

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

No on both counts, I love my family - I do not want to have sex with any of them.

I had a fuckbuddy and we had a lot of sex and no love.

(Although I dont reccomend having sex with someone you don't love, it can really mess up your sense of self-worth.) x

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

I can have sex without an emotional connection but I'm realising that not very many people can. I actually struggle to have sex with someone I love but I'm weird 😝

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Friday13 wrote:

I can have sex without an emotional connection but I'm realising that not very many people can. I actually struggle to have sex with someone I love but I'm weird 😝

If your weird I am too, coz im the same :D

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

It is different for everyone. But I would caution some people think they can have sec without involving emotion and it can be a challenge and potentially leave an empty feeling. For others a FB arrangement can work out too.

Platinum [sign in to see picture]

Yes from within a relationship you can. Ensuring there is no emotional attachment to playmates is the best option for us. Certain types of sex require a level of connection though that means a certain level of trust between all concerned exists so some form of social relationship is needed. You just need to make sure that emotional attachment doesn't occur

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I can't .For me it must be with someone I love.However everyone is different

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

sassykitten;) wrote:

Friday13 wrote:

If your weird I am too, coz im the same :D

You're the first person who is the same that I've ever met. I honestly thought I was the only one!

[suspended user]

suspended user

No on both counts

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

No. Some people can have sex without love or love without sex, but for me they go hand in hand. I couldn't have sex with someone I didn't love.

[suspended user]

suspended user

popk1n wrote:

love does not have to involve sex and sex does not have to involve love, but I do very much think true happiness requires a healthy mix of the two

+1 :)
    FirstTimeLovers [sign in to see picture]

My girlfriend and I have been together over 4 years but at the minute are at two seperate uni's. When we've seen eachother and it comes to one of us leaving, the last thing we normally do is have a cuddle. As i like to say, anyone can f**k themselves but you can't cuddle yourself.

Sex is oart of it but i dont think sex means love. Sometimes we wil have kinky sex which is lustful and othertimes passionate so i would say sex doesn't even have to mean love in a loving relationship.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

You can have sex without an emotional connection, but would approach with caution as it can damage self worth as I have discovered in the past. It has worked for me, as long as both parties are clear that it is only sex, it can work. It is when people are told what they want to hear or led on that I think it can get messy.

All that aside, the best sex I've had, is with my current partner. The trust I have with him allows us to explore different fantasies that I wouldn't dream of trying with someone else, and the bond/connection we have enhances our sex I think!

j&lxxxx [sign in to see picture]

love and sex don't have to go together, but I think they both make the other more enjoyable.

OpenMindedAlice [sign in to see picture]

I love my male friend very much and for a while we thought it would be a good idea to have a sexual relationship. But we have absolutely no sexual chemistry. Zip, nada. I still love him though.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

For me personally, i could never have sex with someone i didn't love, trust and feel i could see myself spending the rest of my life with, and i could easily have a life long, happy relationship full of love with no sex involved.

I geuninely find it so difficult trying to understand how some people can have sex without love, and also that some people require sex to have a loving relationship. If my partner decided he never wanted to have sex or any form of sexual contact, i could happily live with that, but i require emotional and physical affection, like cuddles, kisses and being told "i love you", those i couldn't live without.

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Ive had a partner for a better word .. we was good mates n was sexual attracted to one another but never loved each other it just worked, then he found a gf so it called off! It was brief but fun :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.