• New to toys and vibrating butt plug she loves it but I'm scared as a man

Gsmf2015 [sign in to see picture]

Tell me something good about it?

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'll tell you something good about it...it'll move you! Hopefull make you blow too like it does me. The vibrations are insane but you have control over the power you enforce in your ass.

Don't be scared please. Lot's of lube and ease it in there, but make sure you're well turned on! Ok!

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Hey there, just wondering if you could be more specific? Who's doing what, and with any other toys?

Something good:

FOR HER: she gets to try a new sensation with a vibrating butt plug, since clearly she could have anal sex, but the vibrating element is something new

FOR YOU: you have a prostate, so may gain pleasure from anal play, and should get much the same thrill as her, since both sexes can use butt plugs

FOR BOTH: you get to explore together and be intimate. If you are scared, then don't feel pressured :)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Do you mean something good about a vibrating butt plug? Not really sure what you're asking for at the moment.

Gsmf2015 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry I didn't word the question very well, she is more experienced with toys and a cave man I'm open to new things but never thought it would include the anal action coming my way apologies if I sound inexperienced it's just that I am, although willing to try new things even things ordinarily out of my comfort zone. And just wanted some support from others enjoyable experience.

xxxPhoenix72 [sign in to see picture]

Gsmf2015 wrote:

Sorry I didn't word the question very well, she is more experienced with toys and a cave man I'm open to new things but never thought it would include the anal action coming my way apologies if I sound inexperienced it's just that I am, although willing to try new things even things ordinarily out of my comfort zone. And just wanted some support from others enjoyable experience.

Anal play for guys is still something of a taboo, but it is awesome. I can't describe the feelings that you can get from anal play. I was a little nervous about it too years ago, but having been fingered, fisted, pegged and a bit of vegetable play (don't ask) it can lead to the most intense orgasms imaginable. I don't like vibrating plugs myself as they make me feel as though i need a poo, which kind of ruins the moment a little!  I always feel better about anal play if I have taken the time to make sure that I'm spotlessly clean down there first.  My ex partner always said that she wouldn't be bothered if anything untoward happened, but I would be mortified!  For your own peace of mind, you might consider a douche.

Best advice, try and be open minded about it, be open to trying new things and, most importantly, don't be afraid to say if you don't like it!

Katiiee24 [sign in to see picture]

My OH keeps asking me if its werid that he likes it.. of course it isn't weird.. If you like it you like it! Everybody is different you could try it once & be like this really isn't for me.. Or you could try it & absolutely love it!

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

Gsmf2015 wrote:

Just give it a try fella, start small with just a finger and plenty of lube and see how it goes. Worst case, you have tried and found out you didnt like it. Best case you get to enjoy something very pleasurable.

Dont say no till you gave it a go :)

I was not interested to start with, but have now tried plugs / pegging etc and really enjoy it.

Irie [sign in to see picture]

Lovinthetoys wrote:

Gsmf2015 wrote:

Just give it a try fella, start small with just a finger and plenty of lube and see how it goes. Worst case, you have tried and found out you didnt like it. Best case you get to enjoy something very pleasurable.

Dont say no till you gave it a go :)

I was not interested to start with, but have now tried plugs / pegging etc and really enjoy it.

Couldn't agree more with this! Starting slow and small is key, along with relaxing. If you are nervous why not try it on your own first with a finger and plenty of lube? I found it easier to relax on my own and so could decide if it's something I enjoyed or not and whether I'd be comfortable including my OH. Relaxation is pretty important, if you are tense you are unlikely to enjoy it so take as long as you need too relax and hopefully you will have fun!
    lets have fun [sign in to see picture]

My OH likes anal play , I would suggest plenty of lube and only push it in as far as you want to start with, the vibrations willl give you a fantastic orgasm and you will end up getting rid of all the inhabitions you had and will use it more and more.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.