• Advice neeeed... Introducing lube into the bedroom.

x cnm x [sign in to see picture]

Does anyone have any good advice for how to introduce lube into the bedroom?

I have lube and use it when I'm alone but I'm not confident introducing it into the bedroom. I'm worried my OH will think he doesn't turn me on anymore.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely nothing wrong with lube! It will not mean at all he doesn't turn you on.. It will keep you both comfortable. I used to be one for not really using it, but I used to get so sore down there from being too dry.

There are plenty to choose from, that give different sensations, and some have different flavours which can start a whole new sexual adventure! Check out the LH ones, great price point too!

As for your OH, just suggest you try it. Communication really is key. If he is caring, he will appreciate you would like to use it for comfort, and are interested in trying some new things out.

Just try using a little bit on his cock to play with him a bit before sex to introduce it?

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Lube is a basic item, I don't think you should worry about introducing it. I don't tend to use it in the bedroom, but if I needed it, I would just say.

You can either approach it from:

saying you've read about how effective it is and would really like to try that

saying down below it just feels a bit draggy, but not because of him, it is just your female anatomy

or both obviously.

What are your reasons for wanting it now? Just reassure him, and if he tries once and you're happier with it, he'll probably be happy too :)

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

An interesting point too.. Are you using condoms? These can cause a dragging sensation and iritation. I find my pill at different times of the month can make me bone dry too!

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

I'd second that, warm up a little on your hands first, then gently massage his bits! He'll love it I promise you!

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Lube is classified as an essential and it is there to help and enhance sex for the both of you! Don't be worried, maybe have a discussion with him before/during if you need to. Remember, it helps both of you and not just yourself- he should like it too! :)

Irie [sign in to see picture]

Spend some time gently (or not do gently if that's what he likes!) massaging his balls with a well lubed hand - after that won't ever question bringing lube into the bedroom!

Sinner [sign in to see picture]

You could say you saw it mentioned on here, or that one of your friends told you she used it on her partner and he loved it, so you thought he might like it. If he's anything like my oh he will love it!

If i'm giving him a quick hand job and it's going a bit slow, a quick squirt of lube and he's off like a rocket!

CocoGirl [sign in to see picture]

For me, communication is the most important thing in the bedroom. So I would suggest just dropping it into conversation at some point.

However, if you're concerned that he may feel that he doesn't turn you on, how about grabbing some flavoured lube and saying you're going to treat him to a great bj? That may be a good ice breaker for a discussion.

Lube makes sex alot more comfortable at certain times of the month and also when using condoms. Don't feel bad, I'm sure he will understand when you talk to him about it. Good luck.

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

As long as you make it clear it isn't because he doesn't turn you on, I'm sure he'll be happy to use lube. I like CocoGirl's idea about flavoured lube.

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I'd always had the problem of being too wet, but recently my meds has made things a little dry. We've recently started introducing lube, and he said it actually made it better for him, so you never know!

Best of luck, like others have said maybe just introduce it during a BJ or handjob and see what happens!

OscarRomeo [sign in to see picture]
    Hi, There's nothing odd in using lube in the bedroom. If you think about it, it has been developed to have or promote better sex. So, I think you should speak or speak to your OH by explaining you will both enjoy in the bedroom better with lube and the experience will be more pleasurable. You will also be removing another barrier between you two in the bedroom just by communicating.

Take care,
    Vic&Ash 13

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.