• Men and stamina

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

While I'm a great fan of cock rings for improving the hardness of erections I have had mixed results as to stamina. Generally, stamina has not been an issue for me but with a cock ring I have sometimes had a marked short-fall in stamina. My guess is that this has something to do with where on the shaft the ring is sitting. The problem has generally happened when using the ring in front of the balls and not when its been worn behind the balls.

Long term I can recommend the pelvic floor exercises. I find them rather difficult to keep up but have had good results using TENS/EMS devices (though the electrodes that are typically supplied with the units are best replaced by ones with larger area). It takes a few weeks to start to see real benefits but they seem to include stamina, firmness and intensity of orgasm so worth the effort.

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

sexytime87 wrote:

Hi Vanilla_Kink

I can personally recommend these "Bull Power Sexual Performance Pills for Men" they genuinely gave me a stamina boost, they're also in the two for £20 offer at the moment. 😉
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33692&reviewid=115132#customer_reviews

Please keep in mind that these types of pills work differently with everyone, hope this helps. 😎

I did see those and added to my wishlist as i know he was hoping for some sort of magic pill lol good to see they worked for someone, I'm sure we will try them now x

kinkytaffs wrote:

Distraction techniques work for me. I recite my 17 times table in my mind, can last forever like this ( I get well into the thousands lol sometimes in the tens of thousands - oops bragging now - wifey loves it, she says keep on counting lmao). When it's time to come I stop counting - simples!!! I'm sure he will find a way it's all a matter of experience. Do you mind me asking how old is your OH? If he is young then this issue is a common one.

He is young yeah, only 26. I will mention distraction to him and see if it's a method he's considered yet. Does it make the experience less enjoyable if your distracting yourself though? I think he wants to last longer for himself rather then for me. I'm happy as it is x

Gyrator53 wrote:

While I'm a great fan of cock rings for improving the hardness of erections I have had mixed results as to stamina. Generally, stamina has not been an issue for me but with a cock ring I have sometimes had a marked short-fall in stamina. My guess is that this has something to do with where on the shaft the ring is sitting. The problem has generally happened when using the ring in front of the balls and not when its been worn behind the balls.

Long term I can recommend the pelvic floor exercises. I find them rather difficult to keep up but have had good results using TENS/EMS devices (though the electrodes that are typically supplied with the units are best replaced by ones with larger area). It takes a few weeks to start to see real benefits but they seem to include stamina, firmness and intensity of orgasm so worth the effort.

Are these devices on lovehoney? I know there was one I had my eye on for myself but havent seen a male one x
    Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Are these devices on lovehoney? I know there was one I had my eye on for myself but havent seen a male one x

Yes - this is one of the units we bought:-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29580

The electrode supplied can be used rectally by a man and work OK. This is what I did initially but found that large area electrodes give more muscle contraction and less sensation from the electrodes themselves. I now use a metal butt-plug as one electrode and a metal Thai-boxing groin guard as the other. This really gives the muscles down there a serious work-out and the sensation if the butt plug being sucked hard in by the muscles is not entirely unpleasant!

The great thing is I can do this for an hour or so while reading a book - no concentration required.

One other thing I can recommend is a male strapon harness like this:-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26580

I really enjoy bringing my wife off with this (combined with a Tantus Cush dildo) and neither of us has to worrk about stamina.

emergencyexit [sign in to see picture]

Not a magic pill, but a magic spray: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18912

As far as I'm concerned, it completely changed our sex life. I went from lasting a few minutes to being in complete control of myself in just two spritzes. Unfortunately, the product isn't available at that time, but you will probably find it again in the future.

Peaches_92 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for doing this thread Vanilla_Kink as this has some great tips and advice on here for my OH as he too gets this problem and it can really get him down at times. Will definitely get him to try some of these out

Sir Psycho Sexy [sign in to see picture]

As I alluded to earlier, I find that the more I have sex the longer I last.
    Hoping to get lucky tonight, only problem is we haven't had sex for two weeks, so obviously I won't last that long, but hopefully we have a few sessions over the next few days whereby I will last longer and longer and longer.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.