• A thing for the maturer opposite sex.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

slinky binky what a lovely thing to say, thank you so much and to your hub lol

You're a very beautiful person inside and out xx

So are you Ozz it's just a pity your hubby doesn't come across as appreciating or respecting you.

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Hoping that things go well for you today Fozzbear :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

mysteron wrote:

Ozz wrote:

slinky binky what a lovely thing to say, thank you so much and to your hub lol

You're a very beautiful person inside and out xx

So are you Ozz it's just a pity your hubby doesn't come across as appreciating or respecting you.

Thank you so very much x

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

Thanks a lot Moo!!! Xx

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Hoping that things go well for you today Fozzbear :)

So is today the day then ?

Aye it is! She's not in till lunch time though so I'm gonna get a bollocking from work for being late

Fozzbear wrote:

Aye it is! She's not in till lunch time though so I'm gonna get a bollocking from work for being late

You will have to come up with an excuse like you spent most of the time bing sick .Perhaps it might be better not going back and tell them that you have been taken ill . Lot of bugs around at the moment

Anyway down to the nitty gritty

As she given you all the signals ?

She keeps blushing every time I see her and wink and when I'm sat down she'll graze past me or touch my arm/shoulder. And ask me if My meals okay every time she goes past hahaha

Fozzbear wrote:

She keeps blushing every time I see her and wink and when I'm sat down she'll graze past me or touch my arm/shoulder. And ask me if My meals okay every time she goes past hahaha

Thats good . It sounds like what a girl did to me once to make sure I noticed her.

I presume you not going to do anything too hasty today and get her into bed. ? Just keep it to the courting game . I know it sounds old fashioned but it is fun . Its something I do miss with me being settled . My problem is is tokeep a lid on things and to resist temptation like the business luncheon this coming Wednesday with a lady client.

mysteron wrote:

Fozzbear wrote:

Thats good . It sounds like what a girl did to me once to make sure I noticed her.

I presume you not going to do anything too hasty today and get her into bed. ? Just keep it to the courting game . I know it sounds old fashioned but it is fun . Its something I do miss with me being settled . My problem is is tokeep a lid on things and to resist temptation like the business luncheon this coming Wednesday with a lady client.

I don't want to rush anything with her she's lovely I'd rather wait a while than rush and spoil things.

keep your hands on the table! Hahahahaha

Fozzbear wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Fozzbear wrote:

I don't want to rush anything with her she's lovely I'd rather wait a while than rush and spoil things.

keep your hands on the table! Hahahahaha

Thats good and you come across to me as being a gentleman rather than a Jack the lad type.

I think with her being older she will appreciate gentlemanly behaviour from a younger person. My advice is just to chat with her perhaps and keep complimenting her and see where it goes. Try and find out as soon as possible if there is another guy in the background somewhere. Ask the qualities she likes in a bloke as well to see how many boxes you do actually tick .

It should go well

Yeah I'm not the jack the lad type I'm too soppy for that hahaha

thanks for the great advice mysteron! X

Dress wise will you both be in your work civies ?

She hasn't ever not seen me in overalls covered in oil so I don't think it matters what I wear. I am a very smart man though

Fozzbear wrote:

She hasn't ever not seen me in overalls covered in oil so I don't think it matters what I wear. I am a very smart man though

No, the point I was making is that neither of you will be dressing to impress as they say.

Therfore its something I would do on the perhaps the next date

The way I would plan things in my head is as follow.

1) First date- today getting to know each other

2) Second date- Meet up in a pub/bar More of above

3) Dinner out - Dress to impress . Perhaps if you feel confortable invite her around for "coffee" after the meal .If not then perhaps after the 4th date perhaps a day out together .

On dates 2 and3 I wouldn't try anything more adventurous than a kiss and cuddle despite what messages are being sent down below. You need to get to know her first and she needs to get to know you .

As regards probing questions to make sure there isn't another guy in the background.Try something like.

" I can't beleive someone lovely like you isn't seeing anyone, have you been saving yourself ? "

"I can't belive someone like you is still single ,How long have you been single? "

Questions like that avoid the what I all balck and white questions which can sound a little clumsy and interrogatiional .

It went well we spoke for like half an hour then I had too dash off before I got proper told off there's a big job on today. We're meeting up on Sunday after getting XMAS out of the way!!!! I'm so excited.

thanks for the support, help and guidance mysteron! I'll take on board the dressing up bit sounds like a good idea!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

You're gonna rock her world! x

Hahaha more like she'll rock mine I'm sure she's got a lot of things to do I've never even dreamt of!! hahaha

Fozzbear wrote:

It went well we spoke for like half an hour then I had too dash off before I got proper told off there's a big job on today. We're meeting up on Sunday after getting XMAS out of the way!!!! I'm so excited.

thanks for the support, help and guidance mysteron! I'll take on board the dressing up bit sounds like a good idea!!

I am really really pleased for you . The actual chase, catch and initial talk is something I used to enjoy in my single days. I bet the butterflies are working overtime at the moment. Just hope you can keep your mind on your job with it being very important .

Well done buddy !

I hope she will recipricate as regards dress and hope its to your taste. Then you'll have the nice problem of keeping your hands off her until your both comfortable with each other.

I look forward to your next instalmant and hope some of the other singles on here can find somebody over the festive period as well.

mysteron wrote:

Fozzbear wrote:

I am really really pleased for you . The actual chase, catch and initial talk is something I used to enjoy in my single days. I bet the butterflies are working overtime at the moment. Just hope you can keep your mind on your job with it being very important .

Well done buddy !

I hope she will recipricate as regards dress and hope its to your taste. Then you'll have the nice problem of keeping your hands off her until your both comfortable with each other.

I look forward to your next instalmant and hope some of the other singles on here can find somebody over the festive period as well.

I couldn't agree more my wishes with them too. X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.