• A thing for the maturer opposite sex.

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

I think my oldest crush is Helen Mirren! Phwoar!

[suspended user]

suspended user

slinky binky wrote:

Ozz wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Well I'm 52 and I prefer younger men. My hub is 3 yrs younger than me, not much no. I can't remember the last time he complimented me! I get plenty here and there which is lovely. They do make me smile specially knowing they're just being kind and sweet.

He's too quick to point out my many flaws, but then he's only being honest I suppose!

I you find her and and have a lot of fun together.

I forgot to mention Ive always gone for older guys.

I'm sorry your hubby thinks its fine pointing out your floors. Men are generally more insecure than us so I don't know but is it a possibility he does that because he's afraid of loosing you? Pointing out floors whether they exist or not is wrong between a couple, unless one side had an issue with the way something got dealt with, but thats different. I see an absolute stunningly beautiful and lovely lady when I view your avatars and posts and a lot of others see the same💖xx

Thank you so very much for your kind words and thoughts slinky binky.It's what he does, I'm quite used to it now, he does say that I'm hot if I tell him I've had a nice comment on here! I don't point out the fact that he's put 3 stone on where as I've lost that amount. Or that he's let himself go, but I have told him he should try to improve the way he looks for himself and eat healthier. If I can, he can, but he chooses to look bad, ugh.

I'm not perfect by any means in the bod dept, but I work my ass off 7 days a week to try and improve it. xxx

My pleasure hunni, I've saw nothing but a beautiful fun Lady and i was astounded you're 52 bed a you seem a lovely lady who looks absolutely stunning and extremely hot

It seems like an insecurity that you'll meet someone online and run for the hills. We all have times where we feel insecure. Like my hubby would give mea right spanking for telling all. But he gets the odd insecurity I'll find someone "better" and leave" which is ludicrous too me as I feel in the one punching above my weight but i also have timeswhere im insecure. I'll spare you the love story, what I'm getting at is it shouldn't make them point out these so-called imperfections. I after 10 years always pay my oh compliments and vice versa. With us say me I moan I've put weight on, I look terrible today etc and he'll do everything to reassure me how hot I am and how he'll always be attracted to me and like wise. So I don't understand why your oh thinks he can critic you then compliment you when you get told how hot you are on here. That's why I think it could e insecurity.

I fully advise speaking to him and tell him it makes you feelcrap, he may open up too. I hope you get things sorted gorgeous lady xxx

What a darling lady you are. Thank you for your thoughts, I'm thrilled you have a man that makes you feel so special and I hope he continues to do so for many many years. I've tackled my oh so many times before about the way he talks to me, he just laughs and says " what". Then he'll compliment me! Too late and not from the heart. So I gave up a long time ago saying anything, it is what it is and I don't see us being together for very much longer.

I want more and I won't get that from him! x

Fozzbear, wat a sweet thing to say! But spec savers for you haha x

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Ozz wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Well I'm 52 and I prefer younger men. My hub is 3 yrs younger than me, not much no. I can't remember the last time he complimented me! I get plenty here and there which is lovely. They do make me smile specially knowing they're just being kind and sweet.

He's too quick to point out my many flaws, but then he's only being honest I suppose!

I forgot to mention Ive always gone for older guys.

I'm sorry your hubby thinks its fine pointing out your floors. Men are generally more insecure than us so I don't know but is it a possibility he does that because he's afraid of loosing you? Pointing out floors whether they exist or not is wrong between a couple, unless one side had an issue with the way something got dealt with, but thats different. I see an absolute stunningly beautiful and lovely lady when I view your avatars and posts and a lot of others see the same💖xx

Thank you so very much for your kind words and thoughts slinky binky.It's what he does, I'm quite used to it now, he does say that I'm hot if I tell him I've had a nice comment on here! I don't point out the fact that he's put 3 stone on where as I've lost that amount. Or that he's let himself go, but I have told him he should try to improve the way he looks for himself and eat healthier. If I can, he can, but he chooses to look bad, ugh.

I'm not perfect by any means in the bod dept, but I work my ass off 7 days a week to try and improve it. xxx

My pleasure hunni, I've saw nothing but a beautiful fun Lady and i was astounded you're 52 bed a you seem a lovely lady who looks absolutely stunning and extremely hot

It seems like an insecurity that you'll meet someone online and run for the hills. We all have times where we feel insecure. Like my hubby would give mea right spanking for telling all. But he gets the odd insecurity I'll find someone "better" and leave" which is ludicrous too me as I feel in the one punching above my weight but i also have timeswhere im insecure. I'll spare you the love story, what I'm getting at is it shouldn't make them point out these so-called imperfections. I after 10 years always pay my oh compliments and vice versa. With us say me I moan I've put weight on, I look terrible today etc and he'll do everything to reassure me how hot I am and how he'll always be attracted to me and like wise. So I don't understand why your oh thinks he can critic you then compliment you when you get told how hot you are on here. That's why I think it could e insecurity.

I fully advise speaking to him and tell him it makes you feelcrap, he may open up too. I hope you get things sorted gorgeous lady xxx

What a darling lady you are. Thank you for your thoughts, I'm thrilled you have a man that makes you feel so special and I hope he continues to do so for many many years. I've tackled my oh so many times before about the way he talks to me, he just laughs and says " what". Then he'll compliment me! Too late and not from the heart. So I gave up a long time ago saying anything, it is what it is and I don't see us being together for very much longer.

I want more and I won't get that from him! x

Fozzbear, wat a sweet thing to say! But spec savers for you haha x

Hahahah I was in the army for a year and abit and have above average vision 😝

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ha ha you cheeky thing! x

Still think they need re testing lol

Hahha Im sure I do but not this time :p xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ha ha x

I can't wait too ask this lady out who works at the cafe I go too on a morn for me breaky she's gorgeous 😍 x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Please let me know...I'm hopeful for you x

You'll be the first to find out Ozz love don't worry :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Good lad lol x

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

I hate to hear about how badly he treats you Ozz. I think everyone woud deserve better, but you are one of those rare people where you really are as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside and this is unacceptable.

There's no more advice to give. Only you know how your marriage can be dealt with, but I can say that you need to make yourself happy. He's not being honest; he's being blind, insensitive and just flat out mean. If he is insecure he needs therapy not a stunning wife to use as an emotional punching bag. We're here to support you girl!x

bex1213 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

I hate to hear about how badly he treats you Ozz. I think everyone woud deserve better, but you are one of those rare people where you really are as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside and this is unacceptable.

There's no more advice to give. Only you know how your marriage can be dealt with, but I can say that you need to make yourself happy. He's not being honest; he's being blind, insensitive and just flat out mean. If he is insecure he needs therapy not a stunning wife to use as an emotional punching bag. We're here to support you girl!x

Damn straight you got my support love! X

stesilc [sign in to see picture]

age dont matter its all about happiness im 53 my loverly wife is 30 we have been happy togeher for 10 1\2 years and have 3 loverly kids

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I've always, always preferred older men. My boyfriend is 10 years older than me, we don't notice the age gap unless he says something like "when I just started secondary school.." And I say "I would have been 1!" Then it's a little bit strange.

Usually, not always, they know what they're doing. The best sex I've ever had is with my partner now, and have been with him for 2 years in January.

i dated a guy younger than me when I was 18. It was hopeless and he was so immature he drove me mad and I called it off. The comment "do you want to say hello to him?" Was the final straw, lol.

Lol I left out my similar story as I didn't want too offend the op being :-P I think what level of maturity you're both at matters a lot for me anyway. 💖xx

Go on, tell!

We click so well, and we're on the same page about alot of things. We love eachother, care for eachother, and that is all that matters.

Jimmy Trulove [sign in to see picture]

I've always had an appreciation for an older lady. It's not that I only like the more mature lady, I find girls my own attractive too. It's just that although I've never had the experience of being with a mature lady, I imagine that if I ever did there would just be an added sense of priveledge, like a feeling of 'wow, this mature lady is actually giving me the time of day'. So I guess I kind of put them on a pedestal.

But yeah, I suppose it all comes down to personal preferance, but for me, mature is beautiful.

[suspended user]

suspended user

bex1213 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Oh bex thank you so very much for your kind and thoughtful words. I know what I need to do, it's such a giant leap! Not sure I can do it financially though or even emotionally!

Thank you once again and to you Fozzbear xx

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

@fozzbear I'm also hopeful for out at success with this lady you're interested in ill be watching this thread for updates. Good luck xx

@ozz what @bex1213 said is also spot on and too the point. You're so lovely and darn stunning I was just on here with hubby showed him your pics and let's just say you got a compliment from him too, so you enjoy all the compliments you get as they're deserved. Take care hunni xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

slinky binky what a lovely thing to say, thank you so much and to your hub lol

You're a very beautiful person inside and out xx

Ozz by the sounds of it you have a lot of admirers!! 😉😄 I'll put my hand up and say I'm one of them ✋xx

im hopefully going too see her Tommorow when I go work 😳😁

Sinner [sign in to see picture]

The comment "do you want to say hello to him?" Was the final straw, lol.

Oh Sugar that's priceless, reminds me of the time I was sharing a bed, after a party, with an 18yr old and he asked for sex..when I refused politely, being a married woman, he said, in a whiney little voice, "Awwww why not?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.