• Need pity and advice!

Dgs2442 [sign in to see picture]

So the OH and I were getting it on when he reaches for "the drawer". He pulls out a butt plug, the first one I ever got, though we've progressed far beyond that point. It's just his favorite one to feel, as it's quite flexible and slender (for beginners). So anyway everything's going really good and it looks like we're headed towards a rare tandem finish, so he reaches around ready to pop it out at just the right moment... When instead he seems to knock it sideways and it gets sucked straight into my anus.

Anyway, he then tries to fins it and when he realizes what's happened he starts dying laughing as I panic and paw at my ass. Finally I run to the bathroom and lock him out, still laughing, but at least also offering to try to help (or take me to A&E!). After 15 minutes though, I manage to get it out on my own (with a lot of squatting and forced relaxation) and immediately chucked it in the bin. To this day he won't let me live it down, and it was probably my most mortifying experience!

Anyone else have similar stories? And advice to keep it from happening, as I'm now too nervous for plugs!

Lovehoney - Jennifer [sign in to see picture]

Oh no!!! That sounds mortifyingly embarassing! Bless you!

You've certainly come to the right place for support and advice. Everyone is lovely on here!

A plug with a very good flared base is a good option, to stop it going, er, astray.

These are really popular and have wider flared/ t shaped bases so I think these would be good choices for you if you're nervous about braving a plug again!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33371

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29600

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30704 (this one has excellent reviews and it's on sale for £5 at the moment!)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21229

Our wonderful customer care team will also be more than happy to give you more tailored advice on the phone/email/live chat - so do drop us a line!

Lovehoney - Jennifer wrote:

Oh no!!! That sounds mortifyingly embarassing! Bless you!

You've certainly come to the right place for support and advice. Everyone is lovely on here!

A plug with a very good flared base is a good option, to stop it going, er, astray.

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll check them out! It's a shame because he really likes when I wear one I just can't stop reliving that moment!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

It's one of those happenings that you probably don't see the funny side of too much at the moment.But at perhaps a few years down the line you will.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oh noooooo..oh dear you poor thing!

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Oh no!! I've had a problem with some balls getting stuck up the front, and the forced relaxation is just too true.

Have a look at some of the others that have been reccommended, and maybe try it by yourself first without the audience? :)

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

I've lost a few things up my foof. It is funny. 😂😂😂

A thong was one thing. 😱😱😂😂😱😂😂😂😱😂

Nic_88 [sign in to see picture]

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Oh no!! I've had a problem with some balls getting stuck up the front, and the forced relaxation is just too true.

Have a look at some of the others that have been reccommended, and maybe try it by yourself first without the audience? :)

Its not just me thats got them stuck there then! I ended up with one foot on the bath and my fella on all falls trying to get it out. I was mortified at the thought of going a&e!
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Ooooh no, I can feel your pain (Never done this, but I can really imagine the struggle). I guess the plug had too small or too soft base, which is why.

The ones Jennifer recommended should be ok and should help you to get over the terrible experience. I do not think that any of those would cause any issues and trust me, those would be very hard to suck into the anus. I have one with the same shape as the first one, but from Fun Factory and it is very comfortable and I feel safe wearing it.

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

Lol bless you. Unfortunately I have no advice apart from ensuring you purchase one with a good flared base. You have given me a good giggle on an evening when I didn't think it was possible though so thank you! Xx

I'm glad that some good has come of it!

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

That is horrific!!! I'm so sorry sweets. At least you didn't have to go to hospital. Jeez.

Can I just ask, which one were you using??? This is one of my biggest fears and I'd like to avoid if possible!x

Buzzing Butt [sign in to see picture]

Oh yes. Lost a couple ..... and they had finger loops!

Both were the Pure N Joy stainless steel plugs (think it was the large size) and I'd had it in for a few hours. Was sitting on the sofa and it was beginning to feel increasingly unconfortable. I just thought it needed a bit more lube, so after it got too uncomfortable I decided to go for an 'oil change'.

On getting up I had a quick wiggle and poke and realised that the whole thing had travelled north! And the finger loops on these are quite wide!

The immediate emotion was panic, followed by a dash to the loo and a retrieval mission. At this point I was convinced that I would have to go to A&E and was shaking like a leaf.

Anyway, fortunately it hadn't travelled far (it's stainless steel and very heavy so gravity works in it's favour) and managed to hook my finger round the loop and pull it out.

Phew.

Anyway, I guess that if the worst came to the worst you could probably 'poo' it out!

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

omg poor you! at least you got it out and didn't have to go any further than your own home for outside help haha.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Omg what an ordeal. So sorry you had a bad experience I hope it doesn't put you off in the future. Hope your over the incident now and it's a story you and oh can laugh about in a few years *♡*xx
    I was so fearful of anal because I was petrified of loosing something and having an embarrassing trip to the AAE. I'm into anal toys now, only used plugs but thankfully I've never lost one...yet! Xx

bex1213 wrote:

That is horrific!!! I'm so sorry sweets. At least you didn't have to go to hospital. Jeez.

Can I just ask, which one were you using??? This is one of my biggest fears and I'd like to avoid if possible!x

Yeah I was super grateful for that! And sure thing, it was the Booty Blue Beginners Butt Plug (basically whatever I could pick up locally from Ann Summers).

Buzzing Butt wrote:

Oh yes. Lost a couple ..... and they had finger loops!

Both were the Pure N Joy stainless steel plugs (think it was the large size) and I'd had it in for a few hours. Was sitting on the sofa and it was beginning to feel increasingly unconfortable. I just thought it needed a bit more lube, so after it got too uncomfortable I decided to go for an 'oil change'.

On getting up I had a quick wiggle and poke and realised that the whole thing had travelled north! And the finger loops on these are quite wide!

The immediate emotion was panic, followed by a dash to the loo and a retrieval mission. At this point I was convinced that I would have to go to A&E and was shaking like a leaf.

Anyway, fortunately it hadn't travelled far (it's stainless steel and very heavy so gravity works in it's favour) and managed to hook my finger round the loop and pull it out.

Phew.

Anyway, I guess that if the worst came to the worst you could probably 'poo' it out!

I could cry I'm so happy. It's not just me!

jr78 [sign in to see picture]

MysticalMayhem wrote:
    I've lost a few things up my foof. It is funny. 😂😂😂A thong was one thing. 😱😱😂😂😱😂😂😂😱😂

A whole thong?! How? Why? Eh?! 😱 Sorry I'm just kidding but that really made me giggle, pleased you put laughing faces on or I would've felt bad for belly laughing 😂 x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.