• Touching yourself at work?

AJ' S [sign in to see picture]

The workplace for me isn't stimulating, but each to their own.. As soon as I get out the door, my real mind kicks in and playtime begins.

But everyone is different, if you have the urge I guess.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I know several of the men I work with have done! I have never done anything solo at work, but have had sex, given oral and hand jobs! Oops. Was years ago though, wouldn't dare now!

WinoSaur [sign in to see picture]

No but if me and the OH are texting that day and its getting sexty.. I have been known to snap a pic in the bathroom for him so when we both get home we are READY lol

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

I have occasionally. Always nipped off to the loo to do it thouh. As I dont really have a desk as such.

One day I had a cockring on, and the right style of pants that it was loose enough to rub, and keep me stimulated. Anyway, after a few hours of tis I couldnt bear any more...

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Nooooooo never ever. Work is the place im most turned off for being surrounded by so many sex toys haha

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Nooooooo never ever. Work is the place im most turned off for being surrounded by so many sex toys haha

Surely you have to say that anyway as your work would know if you admitted it! 😂😂😂

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

+1 

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Gem276 wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Surely you have to say that anyway as your work would know if you admitted it! 😂😂😂

Haha yes I do but it is the truth! I always do a lot of thinking if working at Lovehoney influences my sex life/arousal (positive/negative) but I can never really put my finger on a decision

I feel exactly the same Paige .

I wonder sometimes if there is pressure because I work here too , mainly brought on by myself haha !

pigdog [sign in to see picture]

All the time! Have an office to myself at work and definatley not adverse to a quick hand shandy if the mood takes me (which it often does!).

AnalLover88 [sign in to see picture]

I thought a company like Love Honey would actively encourage such things :)

Like Gem says, you have to say that anyway haha

I thought there would be a play room as such where you can try out products. After all, the better you know the products, the better it is for customer experience if you can relate to the products :)

I've seen the programme on TV about Love Honey so know that they give free stuff away and new products to try. Shame you have to wait until home time HAHA

Well you can never know enough about sex is what we say , but we are still a working office. 

We have the reviews for customer experience and some of the staff here will review too. I do, but in the comfort of my own home and privacy. 

Scorpion1673 [sign in to see picture]

I have done this in work several times, I've also had full sex at work with a co-workers wife

The most exciting masturbation I've done at work was in my female boss's office (when she wasn't there of course)

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

I feel exactly the same Paige .

I wonder sometimes if there is pressure because I work here too , mainly brought on by myself haha !

Saaaaammmme! I think working at Lovehoney has probably had a negative impact on my sex life to be honest. 

As for wanking at work - there is no way in hell I would ever do that. It makes me feel a bit sick just thinking about it. Ugh. 

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

This thread makes me wonder what kind of places people work. :) I've never done anything more than send naughty messages at work. It's never been ok to do more than that, even when I've been really horny!

Mr oh [sign in to see picture]

Many times in the past.
    When I was a teenager working at a hotel and restaurant watching all the waitress running about in there very attractive outfits left me struggling to control my self.
    So quick trip to the toilet would be a nice afternoon treat. Or the staff room, store room, empty guest room, behind bar.
    Any where really ;)

Scorpion1673 wrote:

I have done this in work several times, I've also had full sex at work with a co-workers wife 

The most exciting masturbation I've done at work was in my female boss's office (when she wasn't there of course)

Uhh... What?

1) Did your co-workers husband know?

2) Did your boss know you were going in her office to have a wank? 

If the answer to both of those questions isn't "yes", then that's pretty disgusting behaviour. 

Mr oh wrote:

Many times in the past.
    When I was a teenager working at a hotel and restaurant watching all the waitress running about in there very attractive outfits left me struggling to control my self.
    So quick trip to the toilet would be a nice afternoon treat. Or the staff room, store room, empty guest room, behind bar.
    Any where really ;)

I'm never eating in a restaurant again. 

Scorpion1673 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Scorpion1673 wrote:

Uhh... What?

1) Did your co-workers husband know?

2) Did your boss know you were going in her office to have a wank?

If the answer to both of those questions isn't "yes", then that's pretty disgusting behaviour.

Answer to both those questions is of course no, although her husband does know about it now.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Mr oh wrote:

Many times in the past.
    Any where really ;)

Not very hygenic to masturbate behind a bar is it? I hope you cleaned up afterwards.

I work from home, so technically I have masturbated in my work environment, but not whilst working, when others are around or outside of the bedroom/en-suite!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.