• After care after sex

    1450262084
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5949
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Peaches_92 wrote:

    Like others, it depends on what kind of sex session we have and obivously where we have had it lol

    If it's somewhere that isn't the usual or I give him a treat whilst he's driving then it's definitely just carry on as usual with us both smirking knowing what we've been doing.

    Most of the time though it's cuddle up, lay on his chest, talk rubbish and laugh. Also, depending on where we've had sex we'll stay naked for a bit whilst cuddling .... feels nice and intimate still and also helps you to cool down as well if it's been a bit steamy!!

    Good one. I think the cuddling up is often understated . Its essential IMO especially after a session involving impact play or tieing up and reassures both parties that everything is fine and that you love each other which is what its all about.

    1450295191
    Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 859
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2012

    Cuddle for maybe half hour, then run to the loo and when I get back he has a drink for me, then we do the cuddling and chatting. Before then, I can't normally talk much, I just make happy noises into his chest :)

    1450356115
    sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1520
    • Joined: 28 May 2014

    Clean up, then tbh I dont have one

    1450357154
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5949
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    sassykitten;) wrote:

    Clean up, then tbh I dont have one

    I always feel sad when I see your posts and hope one day you will cheer me up when you have landed yourself a partner .

    1450366584
    Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 930
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2015

    Jessicaleon11 wrote:

    To be honest we don't have one.

    Due to having young little ones we only have sex in the evenings once they are asleep. So generally we're asleep soon after, we will normally cuddle up or spoon for 10 mins before both turning over and dozing off. X

    Thats a big +1 from me,have to fit it in where and when you can

    1450366884
    sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1520
    • Joined: 28 May 2014

    mysteron wrote:

    sassykitten;) wrote:

    Clean up, then tbh I dont have one

    I always feel sad when I see your posts and hope one day you will cheer me up when you have landed yourself a partner .

    Sorry im making u feel sad mysteron, I hope I find that someone soon:) maybe 2016 will b my year, ive been experiencing some bad luck recently

    1450367574
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5949
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    sassykitten;) wrote:

    mysteron wrote:

    sassykitten;) wrote:

    Clean up, then tbh I dont have one

    I always feel sad when I see your posts and hope one day you will cheer me up when you have landed yourself a partner .

    Sorry im making u feel sad mysteron, I hope I find that someone soon:) maybe 2016 will b my year, ive been experiencing some bad luck recently

    I know my dear thats why I hope things will improve for you and pretty certain they will in time.

    I admire you for posting away amongst in the main happy couples on here as it can't be easy .

    1450367899
    sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1520
    • Joined: 28 May 2014

    mysteron wrote:

    sassykitten;) wrote:

    mysteron wrote:

    sassykitten;) wrote:

    Clean up, then tbh I dont have one

    I always feel sad when I see your posts and hope one day you will cheer me up when you have landed yourself a partner .

    Sorry im making u feel sad mysteron, I hope I find that someone soon:) maybe 2016 will b my year, ive been experiencing some bad luck recently

    I know my dear thats why I hope things will improve for you and pretty certain they will in time.

    I admire you for posting away amongst in the main happy couples on here as it can't be easy .

    Sometimes its hard, but I wouldn't want anyone else to be upset just because I'm only 90% happy

    1450397797
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5949
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    sassykitten;) wrote:

    mysteron wrote:

    sassykitten;) wrote:

    mysteron wrote:

    sassykitten;) wrote:

    Clean up, then tbh I dont have one

    I always feel sad when I see your posts and hope one day you will cheer me up when you have landed yourself a partner .

    Sorry im making u feel sad mysteron, I hope I find that someone soon:) maybe 2016 will b my year, ive been experiencing some bad luck recently

    I know my dear thats why I hope things will improve for you and pretty certain they will in time.

    I admire you for posting away amongst in the main happy couples on here as it can't be easy .

    Sometimes its hard, but I wouldn't want anyone else to be upset just because I'm only 90% happy

    You don't upset anyone by any any means it's just sometimes you come across a little sad that's all . I think it's a great shame but I am sure by this time next year you will be jumping into the shower with a partner which I agree with the others is a must after sex.

    1450398163
    goldfish1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 14
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2015

    a shower is good before, during and after..

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.