• gifting people?

jr78 [sign in to see picture]

I haven't received a gift but I have send gifts to 2 people, mainly because I've spoken to them on the forums over a while & then they've needed cheering up over something & it's just been a nice thing to do. One was a man & one a woman, I wouldn't expect anything back but it's just a nice feeling knowing that you've made them smile if only for a moment when they're going through a hard time X

Angel241113 [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Angel241113 wrote:

MysticalMayhem wrote:

I have given and received in the past. I'm likely to return a gift if I don't know who it's from.

There are many threads on gifting etc, try using the search bar to find them and you can learn from there.

Also, not a lot of people can afford to send things to others willy-nilly, so usually a friendship is built up over time. A lot of people come on the forums hoping for a freebie and it just doesn't happen that way.

how does a friendship form when, as far as i can see, you cant message people directly?

That's easy I think we are all friends on here and I for one feel comfortable in exchanging posts with anyone on here.

im up for talking to anyone, i actually enjoy talking about this part of my life, especially with strangers, so i find this forum great to talk about sex without being hit on!

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

Just go on different threads and interact you'll meet people, I haven't been here that long and know a fair few people now!

its only been a few days since i joined the forum and i already have a few friends

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

Well I'm Fozzbear but you can call me Fozzy and its a pleasure meeting you Angel

pleasure meeting you too! dont have anything else to say but dont want to stop talking yet :)

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

jr78 wrote:

I haven't received a gift but I have send gifts to 2 people, mainly because I've spoken to them on the forums over a while & then they've needed cheering up over something & it's just been a nice thing to do. One was a man & one a woman, I wouldn't expect anything back but it's just a nice feeling knowing that you've made them smile if only for a moment when they're going through a hard time X

I haven't gifted yet as have only been active on here for a few weeks. I had a break for a couple of years. I would send a gift for the same reason as above though. There are lots of really lovely people on this forum and when you see that one of them is having a hard time it's nice to have something to do that you know will cheer them up a bit and make them feel appreciated.
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Angel241113 wrote:

pleasure meeting you too! dont have anything else to say but dont want to stop talking yet :)

Have a look around at some of the other threads. There's plenty to be discussed :)

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

jr78 wrote:

I haven't gifted yet as have only been active on here for a few weeks. I had a break for a couple of years. I would send a gift for the same reason as above though. There are lots of really lovely people on this forum and when you see that one of them is having a hard time it's nice to have something to do that you know will cheer them up a bit and make them feel appreciated.

that is lovely, i wish i could be a part of that giving but im so strapped for cash!

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Angel241113 wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

jr78 wrote:

that is lovely, i wish i could be a part of that giving but im so strapped for cash!

If youre planning on uni next year LH do a great student discount!

JM88 wrote:

Angel241113 wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

jr78 wrote:

If youre planning on uni next year LH do a great student discount!

ive already got the unidays discount, which is 20% off

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Exactly the above reasons.

twincats [sign in to see picture]

Angel241113 wrote:

its only been a few days since i joined the forum and i already have a few friends

Hello angle, nice profile picture. Have you experienced all those position's. If so what was the best for you. Come the sale some may get a new years gift.....x
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I've sent a few gifts to people, mostly for people who have been going through a tough time and I thought they could do with something to make them smile. I've gifted a couple of others for great advice and being good friends. I love making someone's day by sending them a little something. Gifting to get a gift back defeats the purpose of the gesture.

There's a thread here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1360594-i-got-a-pressie-part-4/  people write on if they have recieved a prezzie and people can say it was them or not, it's entirely up to the sender. :) x

NatandTom wrote:

I've sent a few gifts to people, mostly for people who have been going through a tough time and I thought they could do with something to make them smile. I've gifted a couple of others for great advice and being good friends. I love making someone's day by sending them a little something. Gifting to get a gift back defeats the purpose of the gesture.

There's a thread here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1360594-i-got-a-pressie-part-4/ people write on if they have recieved a prezzie and people can say it was them or not, it's entirely up to the sender. :) x

thank you, ill definitely check this out! :)

twincats wrote:

Angel241113 wrote:

Hello angle, nice profile picture. Have you experienced all those position's. If so what was the best for you. Come the sale some may get a new years gift.....x

havent got around to trying any yet, so if you do let me know how it goes!

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

People usually use the forum for a while and then realise gifting happens. Not usually the first thing someone brings up. Generally people interact in the threads and maybe give someone some great advice and as a thank you they will send a small gift. Not generally expecting anything back. I would say firstly stop telling everyone you are skint for Christmas especially when opening a thread about gifting because you will give out completely the wrong impression. Interact and enjoy the forum first then who knows!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I received a completely unexpected birthday gift which I love and am modelling in my avi 😊 but I felt no pressure to gift back or share anything more with the gifter than I had on here already. I did eventually give a gift back but again with no expectations or pressure, from what I've seen on here it really isn't like that. Just friends

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

I have been sent a few gifts..in fact wearing one now from.Nat and Tom, I've send one too. I love the idea and knowing how I felt when I received one totally out of the blue still makes me smile now and I know once i am able too ( after Xmas!!) I will gift again to make someone happy xx

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I've gifted a few times, all to people who I think needed to know they were being thought of and to cheer them up during a hard time, but I have never gifted to get something back. I've had a few things sent to me and it really does make my day, and it's nice to know you can do that for someone else.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.