• Sub Or Dom

Katiiee24 [sign in to see picture]

Which do you prefer? I'm all about being the Dom, gave it a go last night & my OH was loving being under my control!

Kinkycornishlad [sign in to see picture]

I love being sub I love a women in control of me

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

I like both, but found in pervious relationships im the dom n their sub.. suppose I just need to find the right person, who is willing to dom me from time to time x

I mean he was going wild for it.. Cos he had no idea what he was going to get!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I can switch between the two, I prefer being the Dom x

CocoGirl [sign in to see picture]

I prefer being the Sub. I can be a bit of a control freak, so like the lack of power and control in the bedroom.

I mean when he's tied me up its nice.. But I wouldn't really say I was a sub.. But I'm sure we will swap roles & I'm really looking forward to it!

j85ar11 [sign in to see picture]

Ive always been the sub!!!!!!

i have to make decisions and take control at work on a daily basis so giving someone else control is really nice!!! sadly my ex was my dom in he bedroom,since me and her have split recently, its really not as fun dominating yourself!!!any tips for a sub

j85ar11 wrote:

i have to make decisions and take control at work on a daily basis so giving someone else control is really nice!!! sadly my ex was my dom in he bedroom,since me and her have split recently, its really not as fun dominating yourself!!!any tips for a sub

I feel your pain ... on your own its not the same x

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I am switch actually, I can be both depending on my partner and my mood. I admit that while I like both roles, I cannot see myself being in one role for years. I do need the switch, although maybe with the right person... I could be in one or the other. We will see, if I find a partner.

sassykitten;) wrote:

j85ar11 wrote:

I feel your pain ... on your own its not the same x

tell me about it sassykitten!! how do you cope????

Im not lol... hence ive made another thread to see how others are... :)

I'm looking forward to the role being reversed as I do like being tied up.. Cos I do like touching whilst having sex so I get more frustrated! I haven't spoken to my other half since last night so not sure how he is feeling.. But he loved it from the about that came out of him!

ooooopsss silly me

Do any of you, use names? I was being called miss

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

In role playing it's not referred to as Sub or Dom but Top or Bottom. I suppose I am mainly the top but sometimes we switch roles but not often enough for me.

Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]

In real life I'm pretty strong and independent, so love to be sub in the bedroom, which suits o.h just fine. Nothing better than being given orders, being tied up and taking whatever comes my way, and he loves it when I do at I'm told

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Looby-lou wrote:

In real life I'm pretty strong and independent, so love to be sub in the bedroom, which suits o.h just fine. Nothing better than being given orders, being tied up and taking whatever comes my way, and he loves it when I do at I'm told

It's amazing how often I see that.In the work place somebody strong willed and decisive and giving instruction to subordinates and then in the bedroom likes to be humiliated and ordered about.

Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Looby-lou wrote:

It's amazing how often I see that.In the work place somebody strong willed and decisive and giving instruction to subordinates and then in the bedroom likes to be humiliated and ordered about.

I was thinking the same thing earlier today mysteron. Guess it's good not to always have to be that person... Fun too!

[suspended user]

suspended user

More sub for sure

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.