• Shaven or hairy

Peaches_92 [sign in to see picture]

I'm quite content with neatly trimmed, seems more 'manly' in my eyes having some hair there lol ... plus I doubt my OH could be bothered to keep up with being completely shaven

Man & Wife [sign in to see picture]

I prefer my Husband to be trimmed not bald. But never completely natural and overgrown. Hair in your mouth during oral is such a turn off yuck! But he definitely prefers me shaven 😜.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

My OH is trimmed and I much prefer it that way! I can see everything, feel everything and it's much cleaner - also you have less chance of pulling a pube out your mouth at the end haha.

I think he prefers me much the same - I used to shave completely but it was horribly itchy and a nightmare to keep up with!

Marriedscot [sign in to see picture]

I'm always shaven and this is what I like others I'm having sex with to be

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

I'm trimmed or shaved depending on my mood or who I'm spending time with. Either way I never let it get out of control. The last thing I want too see is her pulling a pube out her mouth errrg

CH [sign in to see picture]

Personally I like to keep it trimmed to be neat

Woodster21 [sign in to see picture]

Trimmed for me

Sexyback69 [sign in to see picture]

OH has it trimmed and his balls shaved

VR [sign in to see picture]

I'm odd. I like hair on him, trimmed for myself. I did epilate it all off once, but he prefers a bit there so I go with the flow.

Mr black [sign in to see picture]

Defo trimmed short n neat .. nicer for the mrs when shes nibbling on ur nuts n swallowin ur meat not to get a mouthful of pubes id say n she does same for me

OpenMindedAlice [sign in to see picture]

I think there's a lot to be said for both of you being completely shaved. There again, shaving is one of my personal kinks, so...
    But my experiences of totally bald sex with lots of lube have been pretty mindblowing. It kind of moves things up a notch in the sensory department.

One thing I'd love to do is get into the gels/ creams that change your sensory experience. Couple that with baldness and I can imagine it would be very exciting. I love the tingle I get in the shower with peppermint shower gel, I'd like to see how that could be harnessed...

But it's one of those 'occasion' sex things - if you're going all-out for a big sex session that's going to last all night and take in all the toys, then you can go the whole hog and shave as part of your preparations. (However, a nice little quickie on a Sunday morning you just have to go with what you can get, and sometimes that's stubbly!)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.