• Plotting my revenge !

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

Look forward to your review and stories

Not al the roleplays work by the way. One that didn't work was the Mile High Club when the Mrs wore the Air Hostess Uniform and we tried to make love in the inbuilt wardrobe to replicate the confined space of an aircraft . It was just too awkward as the uniform kind of got in the way, with it being essentially a one piece tight fitting dress type and her suspender got caught on a loose clothes hanger and became an obstacle .We ended up litterally falling out of the wadrobe in a heap on the floor complete with the complimentary bruises .

It played out much better using the shower. In fact it was more fun but perhaps less realistic especially when we turned the shower on to cool us down being it one of those hot summer days we dream of at this time of the year.

Sounds great fun trying anyways :)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

sassykitten;) wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

Not al the roleplays work by the way. One that didn't work was the Mile High Club when the Mrs wore the Air Hostess Uniform and we tried to make love in the inbuilt wardrobe to replicate the confined space of an aircraft . It was just too awkward as the uniform kind of got in the way, with it being essentially a one piece tight fitting dress type and her suspender got caught on a loose clothes hanger and became an obstacle .We ended up litterally falling out of the wadrobe in a heap on the floor complete with the complimentary bruises .

It played out much better using the shower. In fact it was more fun but perhaps less realistic especially when we turned the shower on to cool us down being it one of those hot summer days we dream of at this time of the year.

Well specially for you ,when I get time I will rework the stranger at a bar scenario as it got removed !

Its my own fault as I made it too cryptic last time and some posters got a bit irrate as they thought it was for real and that I was chasing another woman. One actually called me an adulterer ! Good job I am thick skinned.

This time I will make sure I put the words "role play" in the titlie.

Its one of those roleplays where you need to know the pubs quite well as an unattended lady will sometimes attract unwelcomed attention from others.And before anyone takes me to task over this I am not saying women should not go into pubs on their own either !

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

Well specially for you ,when I get time I will rework the stranger at a bar scenario as it got removed !

Its my own fault as I made it too cryptic last time and some posters got a bit irrate as they thought it was for real and that I was chasing another woman. One actually called me an adulterer ! Good job I am thick skinned.

This time I will make sure I put the words "role play" in the titlie.

Its one of those roleplays where you need to know the pubs quite well as an unattended lady will sometimes attract unwelcomed attention from others.And before anyone takes me to task over this I am not saying women should not go into pubs on their own either !

Oh yeah, I remember that thread. It was indeed a bit cryptic, too bad things got so heated though. Ah well, everyone makes mistakes sometimes right :)? It's in the past now so no need to worry about it anymore.

Also, this thread got me thinking.. Maybe it would be a fun idea to start a general role play thread where people can put their scenarios? Not a thread where you could just put in a few lines saying this is my fantasy (there are plenty of those) but for sharing like a little "script" to inspire people and some suggestions for props etc. Would have to keep it clean of course, we don't want to break any forum rules, but perhaps it could be a nice reference thread?

Yes great idea. It could be a thread like you said for perhaps to place jottings and notes about roleplays.

For the stranger in the bar scenario , I think I may back date it to a bygone era such as the pulp era of the large forties and early fifties.The movie Brief Encounter come to mind which was filmed at the bar and surrounding area of Carnforth Railway Station.I just think the steam from the steam trains and the smokey air from the smokers in the bar will add a bit of atmosphere.

As a coincidence my Mrs has been looking at retro forties and fifties underwear of which I quite like myself.So I think there is potential here.

With the Stanger at a bar Role Play . I will make a twist on this so a further adventure could be done in the future . The first encounter will be just a straight sex type scenario but the next installmant who knows

The only doubt I have is that I am not sure on how ell this will be received as I think its quite advanced stuff .

I think I will use this to form the first posting for a Role play scenario thread as requested .

Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]

I think a role play thread is a brilliant idea. I will definitely be logging on to read it!

Looby-lou wrote:

I think a role play thread is a brilliant idea. I will definitely be logging on to read it!

I will be probably placing the first installment during the festive break perhaps just after the New Year. If i get chance I will try and do it before then .

I will have to leave the graphic details out of it, as much as I like Jess I wouldn't want her on my case! But I hope it will be an interesting read for those that don't do roleplaying and useful for those that do .

The first adventure will be the Stanger at a Bar scenario with a continuation leading to a much more intense Master and Slave scenario .They were easier than I thought at linking them together .

Just need to do a bit of research on ladies formal/"business" wear in the late 40s /early 50s.

Sounds absolutely wonderful Mysteron! I have something in the works as well but I'll wait with posting until you've started the thread then :) Mine has nothing to do with pubs though, that's all I'll say for now!

Hands All Over wrote:

Sounds absolutely wonderful Mysteron! I have something in the works as well but I'll wait with posting until you've started the thread then :) Mine has nothing to do with pubs though, that's all I'll say for now!

Thats sounds good but my part 2 will include I think one of your fantasies but thats all I am saying

I am getting in my teasing mode

mysteron wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Thats sounds good but my part 2 will include I think one of your fantasies but thats all I am saying

I am getting in my teasing mode

Oh that sounds promising! I wasn't planning on including it in my scenario though so that's okay ;) Can't wait to read it!

Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]

........... can not wait for this 😊

When we set up the thread for Role Play secnarios .do you guys and gals think it would be a good idea to set up a separate Role Play questions,tips and advice thread as well at the same time?

I just don't want questions relating to role plays being asked in the scenario thread. Of course comments and questions in relation to the plays themselves are most welcomed.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.