• Plotting my revenge !

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Onlyones wrote:

Hope you realise she is more than likely going to seek revenge for your revenge mission and then you will want revenge and well you get the picture.Have Fun.

Thanks

I know that will happen but thats what makes it fun. Especially as she is not normally a dominant person in the bedroom and would love to see the dominant side of her more often .

In fact its probaly the most common small complaint on this forum about the other partner .

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Hope you realise she is more than likely going to seek revenge for your revenge mission and then you will want revenge and well you get the picture.Have Fun.

Thanks

I know that will happen but thats what makes it fun. Especially as she is not normally a dominant person in the bedroom and would love to see the dominant side of her more often .

In fact its probaly the most common small complaint on this forum about the other partner .

Be careful what you wish for,if she discovers a dominant side you may live to regret it,

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Thanks

Be careful what you wish for,if she discovers a dominant side you may live to regret it,

Yes and no . I think she is dead sexy when dominant and start ordering me around especially when she wore the cop uniform for the first time .

Neither of us are into the black leather costume fetish scene ,so it will never get that far .Its been marked with a black cross on the last 2 sex surveys we did on each other . The implements we have are quite gentle apart from one paddle we never used on each other except over clothes . Even the flogger we have is a gentle giant and won't hurt . We use that mainly for dragging over the body in skin sensual play.

Only used it once in a roleplay and that was in a pirate flogging scene

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Thanks

Yes and no . I think she is dead sexy when dominant and start ordering me around especially when she wore the cop uniform for the first time .

Neither of us are into the black leather costume fetish scene ,so it will never get that far .Its been marked with a black cross on the last 2 sex surveys we did on each other . The implements we have are quite gentle apart from one paddle we never used on each other except over clothes . Even the flogger we have is a gentle giant and won't hurt . We use that mainly for dragging over the body in skin sensual play.

I shall remind you of this when she is standing there in her thigh high leather stilettos and cane in hand with you spread eagled wearing a gimp mask.

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Thanks

I shall remind you of this when she is standing there in her thigh high leather stilettos and cane in hand with you spread eagled wearing a gimp mask.

It will never happen . For her its more of a humiliation thing rather than a pain thing.Although I would never play a rape scene in a role play and told her that. She does like to be forcably stripped to her pants, tied and teased . So we have done this at gun point and sword point in the past .This does stimulate her as can be proven after the roleplay. Again its getting to know your partner as we are all different and have different needs and fantasies but roleplay gets you to act out some of those fantasies .

She does tend to get more out of roleplaying than me . I mainly act them out for her benefit although i do have fun as well .

My thing is the skin sensual side although she enjoys that as well .

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Thanks

It will never happen . For her its more of a humiliation thing rather than a pain thing.Although I would never play a rape scene in a role play and told her that. She does like to be forcably stripped to her pants, tied and teased . So we have done this at gun point and sword point in the past .This does stimulate her as can be proven after the roleplay. Again its getting to know your partner as we are all different and have different needs and fantasies but roleplay gets you to act out some of those fantasies .

She does tend to get more out of roleplaying than me . I mainly act them out for her benefit although i do have fun as well .

Not sure if that is a hint of disappointment when you say it will never happen.

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Thanks

Not really its just not for us. Its probably were our boundaries finish as we don't really want to go down a BDSM lifestyle of which that could lead to . Its Fine for others and nothing against it , its just not for us.

We don't even roleplay a slave and dominatrix senario which could be done without taking it any further. It just doesn't float our boat .The actual acitivities can be incorporated in other guises such as the pirate whipping scenario as I have already mentioned.In a nutshell a lot of the BDSM activities can be done but without the leather uniform .

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Thanks

Not really its just not for us. Its probably were our boundaries finish as we don't really want to go down a BDSM lifestyle of which that could lead to . Its Fine for others and nothing against it , its just not for us.

We don't even roleplay a slave and dominatrix senario which could be done without taking it any further. It just doesn't float our boat .The actual acitivities can be incorporated in other guises such as the pirate whipping scenario as I have already mentioned.In a nutshell a lot of the BDSM activities can be done but without the leather uniform .

I think we are a little similar Mrs Onlyones would just laugh if I started parading around in leather and he'll will freeze over before she would even think about it,we do have the Lovehoney Tease restraints and blindfold ,tickler and flogger that we got as a tester and that has proven to be a lot of fun but I think that is probably about as far as we would want to go.

Also wanted to add

Most roleplays have reversible roles. For Example if the Mrs wanted to be more dominant for a change she could be the head mistress and myself the student .

Prior to my thoughts and ideas generated by you guys , I was thinking of her wearing the Cop uniform again and I would be the commisioner dominating her after a complaint received of mistreatment!

Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]

This sounds great. I would love the idea of being tethered and soaked like that so I couldn't wriggle away. maybe start with a hand held mist spray and direct a fine mist to certain areas, then build up to the harder shot of water and when she's not expecting it, the super soaker. My oh sometimes likes to hold me by the hair, usually to get me onto my knees to take him in my mouth when he orders me to suck him and I tell him can't be bothered (just for the reaction) ; ) I like it if he doesn't pull too hard... "less is more"

Looby-lou wrote:

This sounds great. I would love the idea of being tethered and soaked like that so I couldn't wriggle away. maybe start with a hand held mist spray and direct a fine mist to certain areas, then build up to the harder shot of water and when she's not expecting it, the super soaker. My oh sometimes likes to hold me by the hair, usually to get me onto my knees to take him in my mouth when he orders me to suck him and I tell him can't be bothered (just for the reaction) ; ) I like it if he doesn't pull too hard... "less is more"

Thats the whole idea. I don't think the pain thing matters to her if being honest its the whole humiliation and helpless thing that turns her on.

I am thinking about playing some mind games and I think it will be from this that we will end up renacting a Roman crucifiction at some later stage with me being the victim !

Whilst blindfolded and bent over the desk and tethered , I was thinking of using the riding crop just to swish it through the air so she can hear it. I will then tap her rear with it so she is expecting the first stroke. I will wait for about 15 seconds and then tap her rear again. At this point she will be bracing herself again for the first stroke and then she will get the ice cold sensation of the super soaker on her rear!

Yes I thnk that will work .

mysteron wrote:

Looby-lou wrote:

Thats the whole idea. I don't think the pain thing matters to her if being honest its the whole humiliation and helpless thing that turns her on.

I am thinking about playing some mind games and I think it will be from this that we will end up renacting a Roman crucifiction at some later stage with me being the victim !

Whilst blindfolded and bent over the desk and tethered , I was thinking of using the riding crop just to swish it through the air so she can hear it. I will then tap her rear with it so she is expecting the first stroke. I will wait for about 15 seconds and then tap her rear again. At this point she will be bracing herself again for the first stroke and then she will get the ice cold sensation of the super soaker on her rear!

She won't know what's hit her! She's a lucky lady, tell us how it goes. You two should make films!

Looby-lou wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Looby-lou wrote:

She won't know what's hit her! She's a lucky lady, tell us how it goes. You two should make films!

Yes I will do .

But Onlyones is right I will get killed and this wasn't the Murder Mystery Evening we are down for going to over the Christmas period !

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

I swear Mysteron this thread is filled with so many great ideas I might have to bookmark it! Honestly I think you could write an entire book with roleplay scenarios and suggestions, I'd probably never get bored of reading through them lol. Anyone else who thinks Mysteron should write said book :D?

Thanks .I think it's because I have an over active imagination. It was Mac pants who first commented about that and I think he's right.Ithink an ability to improvise also helps.

Thanks for your kind comments

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

I agree... think I got a tad excited by this thead the other day :)

sassykitten;) wrote:

I agree... think I got a tad excited by this thead the other day :)

Well I do intend on doing others.Its just a case of getting my Mrs in the mood as well. Just bought a couple of new costumes from Lovehoney so hoping to put them to use during the X Mas break.

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Look forward to your review and stories

sassykitten;) wrote:

Look forward to your review and stories

Not al the roleplays work by the way. One that didn't work was the Mile High Club when the Mrs wore the Air Hostess Uniform and we tried to make love in the inbuilt wardrobe to replicate the confined space of an aircraft . It was just too awkward as the uniform kind of got in the way, with it being essentially a one piece tight fitting dress type and her suspender got caught on a loose clothes hanger and became an obstacle .We ended up litterally falling out of the wadrobe in a heap on the floor complete with the complimentary bruises .

It played out much better using the shower. In fact it was more fun but perhaps less realistic especially when we turned the shower on to cool us down being it one of those hot summer days we dream of at this time of the year.

Hands All Over wrote:

I swear Mysteron this thread is filled with so many great ideas I might have to bookmark it! Honestly I think you could write an entire book with roleplay scenarios and suggestions, I'd probably never get bored of reading through them lol. Anyone else who thinks Mysteron should write said book :D?

Ooh yes a blog a book and a film please!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.