• Plotting my revenge !

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

Hair pulling can be quite hot!! This sounds hot mysteron

Maybe but her bottom will be cold at first anyway

Even better, bend her over n dribble the water from her bum to clit... this would be so hot!!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

sassykitten;) wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

Even better, bend her over n dribble the water from her bum to clit... this would be so hot!!

Good idea perhaps after her spankling to prolong the torment/teasing and cool her back down again . May force her to spread her legs so I can fit a bowl underneath ! I don't want to ruin the carpets after all .

Getting into the swing of this now I think some of you guys

I hope you know there may be blood on your hands after she gets me after this ordeal !

CocoGirl [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Yep good idea . Perhaps a super soaker !

Ooooh I like this idea :) I like hair pulling. I prefer if my hair is down and my partner gets his finger right into it and grabs a handful. But avoid the edges of the hair as it's most sensitive there.
    Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Could always try running some ice cubes over her skin (but don't linger too long!) and then spank, that'll increase the sting!

Having wet underwear will be both stingy because of the cold but also more thuddy because of the wet material

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Having wet underwear will be both stingy because of the cold but also more thuddy because of the wet material

Thanks I wondered what the rationale was behind it .

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

Good idea perhaps after her spankling to prolong the torment/teasing and cool her back down again . May force her to spread her legs so I can fit a bowl underneath ! I don't want to ruin the carpets after all .

I hope you know there may be blood on your hands after she gets me after this ordeal !

Towels will b needed ... im envious of you I have to say ... x

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

Yes your right Sassy . I will get some towels on standby but I don't want her to see them otherrwise it could ruin the role play .

I didn't know revenge was anything to be envious of

I am sure you will find a partner who you can share your fantasies with , Just vet them carefully .

Lets hope I find him soon :(

sassykitten;) wrote:

i am sure you will .

Again without trying to derail my own thread even when you have found your partner you don't just think one night lets do some sexy roleplays. Its something that you slowly build up over time as part of your partnership . Its probably a bit easier now to speed things up a little with the help of Lovehoney etc but it stilll takes time and trust .

Anyway back on topic.

The spanking . Bare hand or implement ? Bearing in mind that this will be done over wet panties so will sting a little more than usual .

Implements we have are 2 riding crops ( beginner and intermediate) 2 paddles one furry type and one heavier type. No cane as yet as I am not confident nor have the skills to use one properly .Misuse of a cane can cause damage and I really don't to spend the festive period in A & E explaining to the doctor who will be probably half my age that I miss aimed a stroke on my Mrs' bottom .

Jennylafay [sign in to see picture]

Great plan!

Yes hot and cold sensations make a world off difference when spanking, both eaqually nice!

After you cool her off and spank her, use some warm water and do the same, mixing it up will throw her up and it will blow her mind!

(it did mine ;) )

Have fun!!

Jennylafay wrote:

Great plan!

Yes hot and cold sensations make a world off difference when spanking, both eaqually nice!

After you cool her off and spank her, use some warm water and do the same, mixing it up will throw her up and it will blow her mind!

(it did mine ;) )

Have fun!!

I could blow her botty with a hair dryer ?

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

As regards to a wet arse spanking giving more of a sting I can certainly confirm that it does. My hubby spanked me once when I'd just got out of the bath and was still very wet and my god it stung a lot ! Should imagine it would even with wet knickers on .

Mr minns [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

i am sure you will .

Again without trying to derail my own thread even when you have found your partner you don't just think one night lets do some sexy roleplays. Its something that you slowly build up over time as part of your partnership . Its probably a bit easier now to speed things up a little with the help of Lovehoney etc but it stilll takes time and trust .

Anyway back on topic.

The spanking . Bare hand or implement ? Bearing in mind that this will be done over wet panties so will sting a little more than usual .

Implements we have are 2 riding crops ( beginner and intermediate) 2 paddles one furry type and one heavier type. No cane as yet as I am not confident nor have the skills to use one properly .Misuse of a cane can cause damage and I really don't to spend the festive period in A & E explaining to the doctor who will be probably half my age that I miss aimed a stroke on my Mrs' bottom .

I would have said a paddle would be good for added sting.. If you use your hand then it might sting you aswell😈😈

Paddle it is then .

Then as a final torment I have gone for the Deal of The Day glass beaded dildo( she doesn't know about this ! ).With this I inntend to put into the fridge before hand..and then place it down the frotn of her pants and perhaps some rrear teasing as well .

Just a question with these . Can you also place these in the freezer just concerned about "ice burning" of which of course I don't want to happen ?

Although ive never used glass, freezing it sounds painful tbh ... let us know how u get on

mysteron wrote:

Paddle it is then .

Then as a final torment I have gone for the Deal of The Day glass beaded dildo( she doesn't know about this ! ).With this I inntend to put into the fridge before hand..and then place it down the frotn of her pants and perhaps some rrear teasing as well .

Just a question with these . Can you also place these in the freezer just concerned about "ice burning" of which of course I don't want to happen ?

I've only ever put them in hot or cold water to use for temp adjustments and it worked fine, I'd stay away from the freezer!!!

Naughty Miss K wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Paddle it is then .

I've only ever put them in hot or cold water to use for temp adjustments and it worked fine, I'd stay away from the freezer!!!

Yes and thanks.

I have just ready another thread saying the very same thing.

I am going to need a lot of icey water for this roleplay. May invest in buying a bag of ice cubes and letting some of them slowly melt and the rest I can tease her with....................... .

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Hope you realise she is more than likely going to seek revenge for your revenge mission and then you will want revenge and well you get the picture.Have Fun.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.