• Plotting my revenge !

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

As some of you guys know when my Mrs wore her police uniform I got the rough end of a role play during summer with a very painful arse. It got so sore that I had to activate my safeword which is the first time I have ever had to do it , hence the importance of such things.

As we will have some time together during the Christmas holidays I am looking for revenge to even things up.

We will probably do a detention type role play except this time with a twist. Evil laughter in the background

I intend blindfolding her and tethering her to the desk this time and as some of you will already know my Mrs likes being spanked but with her panties on. She is not keen on a bare bottom spanking except for the erotic sensual stuff .So I will oblige with her wishes ( more evil laughter )

The twist for this occasion is that I am going to wet soak her panties through ( hence the blind fold so she can't see what I get up to ) .I think full fitting large panties will be needed as thongs or skimpy knickers will not work. Chucking a bucket of cold water on her backside is oh so tempting but too messy. So I will sponge them with icy cold water and then give her six of the best .

I believe according to my books that this gives more of a stinging sensation and just wondering if any of you guys have tried this technique and is the stinging sensation correct?

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

You could Try a spray bottle instead of the sponge you will be able to control how wet her panties get much easier than with a sponge.

Yep good idea . Perhaps a super soaker !

Now that is just mean and think of the mess,sounds good though.

Onlyones wrote:

Sounds daft but I have just got this image in my head of my Mrs Bent over a desk with her short skirt up and her knicker clad bottom being fired at with a super soaker . It just looks and sounds so funny

If the carpet gets wet it gives me an excuse for cleaning the carpets with my new carpet cleaner

cral [sign in to see picture]

sounds flangetastic must admit i really got into the whole big panties thing this year

mmmmm massive panties all around her botty

maybe if she was to have a little wee in the pants there would be good cause for a jolly good spanking

cral wrote:

sounds flangetastic must admit i really got into the whole big panties thing this year

mmmmm massive panties all around her botty

maybe if she was to have a little wee in the pants there would be good cause for a jolly good spanking

Not quite. It will be becasue she can't do equations ! I know she is rubbish at these becasue she couldn't assist our son with his homework . I had to help instead. So she will get the very same equations to do which will be another "nice" suprise. TBH we are not really into soiling of underwear nor do I have a panty fetish but each to their own here and if these make someone happer then fantastic who am I to disagree , we are all different . TBH I am not as many will know really into spanking either its my OHs thing really but I am willing to oblige My mission statement if you like is to bring a fun element into our sex lives hence the super soaker .Fun sex brings you closer together IMO and helps to break down any reservations or tensions.

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Sounds daft but I have just got this image in my head of my Mrs Bent over a desk with her short skirt up and her knicker clad bottom being fired at with a super soaker . It just looks and sounds so funny

If the carpet gets wet it gives me an excuse for cleaning the carpets with my new carpet cleaner

So that is what this is all about,an excuse to play with your new carpet cleaner,seems a touch extreme going to such lengths just to clean the carpet.

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

So that is what this is all about,an excuse to play with your new carpet cleaner,seems a touch extreme going to such lengths just to clean the carpet.

I have been rumbled !

Still sounds like fun though,except for the carpet cleaning part.

Onlyones wrote:

Still sounds like fun though,except for the carpet cleaning part.

You havn't seen my Mrs in the Maid costume. Its a sight to behold .

You my friend are just plain devious.

Also without trying to derail my own thread . I was thinking of introducing some hair pulling to get her into position . This I think will add to the "naughty girl " theme .

TBH I havn't tried it before soooooooooooooooo......

Is the hair pulling somehing you ladies like or dislike ?

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Hair pulling is hot if done right grasp a larger section and start by guiding her and tug a little to make sure you gave the tension good vs. Pulling her hair out.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hair pulling is attractive if done right. Maybe get her to tie her hair up and you can tug on that part? My friends partner pulled her hair from her roots and it wasn't nice for her.

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Hair pulling can be quite hot!! This sounds hot mysteron

NatandTom wrote:

Hair pulling is attractive if done right. Maybe get her to tie her hair up and you can tug on that part? My friends partner pulled her hair from her roots and it wasn't nice for her.

She will probably put it into pigtails to fit the part

sassykitten;) wrote:

Hair pulling can be quite hot!! This sounds hot mysteron

Maybe but her bottom will be cold at first anyway

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

If your going with the super soaker idea just put a towel.down on the carpet BTW.

Vanessa8 wrote:

If your going with the super soaker idea just put a towel.down on the carpet BTW.

Already covered Vanessa with the carpet cleaniing after !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.