• Multiple cum wears her out.

davejulie [sign in to see picture]

I have every guys dream, A girlfriend who cums loads. The problem is, If she has too many, It wears her out for a couple of days, She has CFS. we had sex last night and she came once with my fingers and twice when I was inside her I wasn't even moving the second time! how can we make her less sesitive so that we can cum together?

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Hello :) I just wanted to say I have cfs as well and I really feel for both of you. It has a huge impact on both your relationship and your sex life. Personally I rarely have the energy for anything more then a quickie these days and my other half struggles not to take it personally.
    Would she be able to tell you when she's building up to it so you could stop and she could just focus on you for 5 mins? There are also delay lubricants you can buy but there is the risk of desensitising you as well as they are predominantly made for men.
    I hope you are able to get some good advice that will help x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hi, I have fibromyalgia so i can relate to this too.

Yes I agree with Vanilla_Kink, can she just make some certain touch or give you a word to hold back. It would help the timing for you both.

Cumming mutiple times people think is such an awesome thing, and to the best part it is. But I know myself it can be exhausting too for those with these ilness's. Thrilling, delicious but yeah it's tough!

I think you may need to tune in to her body a bit more. For her to give you a sign is one thing, but if she's lost in the moment then I think it's your duty to watch her facial expressions, watch her body rise, tense, heave. It's all about learning at the end of the day and tuning in to your partner. All the best x

davejulie [sign in to see picture]

I do watch her to see when she is cumming and I stop stright away,but yesterday she came when I wasn't moving but I was still insde her, She can also cum from giving a BJ without either of us touching her! If she has cum too many times, I pull out and wank over her mostly over her belly but if I cum in her mouth she cums again! I'm very very lucky and she really likes sex. maybe save it for a Friday!

ChiisInnerBeauty [sign in to see picture]

I have CFS too and it can be a struggle Glad for you that she loves sex though!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Well I can't suggest anything else sadly. I'm happy that you're both cumming, even though you can't seem to tie it in together.

You'll just have to perhaps try different play. has she tred a delay cream or spray!! might help a great deal on her part! That way you're able to build and rise to her!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.