• Three bedroom wishes

    1453172322

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    An Oh that made me feel his everything!

    An Oh that could satisfy for just once!!!

    A sexy partner that I can make a fuss over

    1453202678
    LovemyassfistedSW72 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 428
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2015

    Ozz wrote:

    An Oh that made me feel his everything!

    An Oh that could satisfy for just once!!!

    A sexy partner that I can make a fuss over

    Your a amazing girl Corinne and person and there be many guys on here that would give you the above. You deserve a man that adores you ! Keep believing hun xx
    1453207573
    Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 539
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2015

    1 To feel I look sexy in all types of lingerie
    2 Thicker walls so I can scream more lol
    3 It would be my dream to be able to squirt

    1453208612
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Kazamarie wrote:

    1 To feel I look sexy in all types of lingerie
    2 Thicker walls so I can scream more lol
    3 It would be my dream to be able to squirt

    I bet you would look amazing in 1. I am quite sure when you have bought some you will feel sexy .

    1453209196
    Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 539
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2015

    mysteron wrote:

    Kazamarie wrote:

    1 To feel I look sexy in all types of lingerie
    2 Thicker walls so I can scream more lol
    3 It would be my dream to be able to squirt

    I bet you would look amazing in 1. I am quite sure when you have bought some you will feel sexy .

    Ahhhhh thank you 😊 x
    1453209536
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Kazamarie wrote:

    mysteron wrote:

    Kazamarie wrote:

    1 To feel I look sexy in all types of lingerie
    2 Thicker walls so I can scream more lol
    3 It would be my dream to be able to squirt

    I bet you would look amazing in 1. I am quite sure when you have bought some you will feel sexy .

    Ahhhhh thank you 😊 x

    Don't forget to post your role play request , I can then put some ideas in your direction .

    Going back to your lingerie if your the dominant in your relationship then black or red would look best.

    1453232785
    Bunnywabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 12
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    1) have sex with another girl
    2) eventually have anal sex with hubby(its his dream!)
    3) soundproofing!

    1453233625
    Ouchstopit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 20 Dec 2012

    Excuse my innocence, but what is "Pegging" I might give it a go if I knew what it was....

    1453258394

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    LovemyassfistedSW72 wrote:

    Ozz wrote:

    An Oh that made me feel his everything!

    An Oh that could satisfy for just once!!!

    A sexy partner that I can make a fuss over

    Your a amazing girl Corinne and person and there be many guys on here that would give you the above. You deserve a man that adores you ! Keep believing hun xx

    Thank you..trying! xx

    1453282753
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Ouchstopit wrote:

    Excuse my innocence, but what is "Pegging" I might give it a go if I knew what it was....

    In a nutshell . Its a lady wearing a strap on having Anal sex with her partner .

    1453284241
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11626
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    I can honestly say that I've done or am doing everything I've ever wanted.

    Does that make me lucky.......or extremely boring ? Lol x

    1453284547
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Terri JJ wrote:

    I can honestly say that I've done or am doing everything I've ever wanted.

    Does that make me lucky.......or extremely boring ? Lol x

    Lucky in my books and extremely satisfied .

    1453284670
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11626
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    mysteron wrote:

    Terri JJ wrote:

    I can honestly say that I've done or am doing everything I've ever wanted.

    Does that make me lucky.......or extremely boring ? Lol x

    Lucky in my books and extremely satisfied .

    Definitely extremely satisfied......but probably a bit demanding too ! Lol x

    1453292083
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6123
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    1. A higher sex drive to match my partner. 2. Kids asleep before 10.30 so I'm actually not exhausted when we get the chance. 3. To not get queasy about lack of cleanliness. Like having lube on me. Don't really know how to explain it a actually

    1453292595
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    1. A higher sex drive to match my partner. 2. Kids asleep before 10.30 so I'm actually not exhausted when we get the chance. 3. To not get queasy about lack of cleanliness. Like having lube on me. Don't really know how to explain it a actually

    Actually you are like me on that last point and havn't mentioned it before . But after a session I literally race to the bathroom to get lubes and anything else off me ! Placing food on my body like whipped cream is also out of bounds for the same reason although my oH luvs me doing it to her,

    weird isn't it ?

    1453292934
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11626
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    mysteron wrote:

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    1. A higher sex drive to match my partner. 2. Kids asleep before 10.30 so I'm actually not exhausted when we get the chance. 3. To not get queasy about lack of cleanliness. Like having lube on me. Don't really know how to explain it a actually

    Actually you are like me on that last point and havn't mentioned it before . But after a session I literally race to the bathroom to get lubes and anything else off me ! Placing food on my body like whipped cream is also out of bounds for the same reason although my oH luvs me doing it to her,

    weird isn't it ?

    I have to agree on this to a point. I don't have a problem as such with getting covered in gods knows what during sex but I can't go to sleep without showering it all off if it's too extreme........ I detest being all sticky !

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.