• Couple after advice - greenlight on anal

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

If she wants a condom used.... Then use one. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean you shouldn't use them. She may feel more secure and clean if you have one on.

Basically, whatever you do, communicate about it. Don't just ask advice then go in all guns blazing and scare the bejeezus out of her. Talk about what you want to try, talk about what you've read and things that you think might help. Ask her if she'd like you to anything in particular the first time around. As long as she's calm and comfortable then you can get there. But she can't be calm if she's not communicated with :)

Start small, finger, small plug or dildo, then slowly work your way up. I've been doing anal play with my partner for around 9/10 years now, so I'm not a noob!! ;)
    There's a serum sold that I would HIGHLY recommend (can't link things at the moment - stupid phone) it's Pjur Back Door Anal Serum. It's pricey but awesome. It relaxes the muscles without losing sensation. You would need a little bit of lube to use too as its a relaxant not a lubricant.

Anyway. The most important thing is go at her pace, if she doesn't like it, don't push it. If she says stop, you stop. And finally, enjoy.

Mr black [sign in to see picture]

Hate condoms too !!

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Hating condoms is one thing that could prevent you from getting laid >.< and enhance your chance of catching an STI. :P

[suspended user]

suspended user

Mr black wrote:

Hate condoms too !!

Me too! Yuck!

MattB [sign in to see picture]

Not sure I agree on the no booze - though definitely don't get drunk.

Relaxation is key to anal, so a drink or two can really help.

happyandhorny [sign in to see picture]

She hates condoms aswell fortunately!

It was the first try today and it went really well actually :)

Lots of lube and communication and took it very slow.

Finger and then the plug. Over 5 minutes we managed to get it all in I was very impressed!

Next challenge is moving from quite a slim tip to a much bigger head!

Thanks everyone x

[suspended user]

suspended user

happyandhorny wrote:

She hates condoms aswell fortunately!

It was the first try today and it went really well actually :)

Lots of lube and communication and took it very slow.

Finger and then the plug. Over 5 minutes we managed to get it all in I was very impressed!

Next challenge is moving from quite a slim tip to a much bigger head!

Thanks everyone x

Awe that's brilliant news! That's totally awesome, shall I say well done? haha Our pleasure hun x

Mr black [sign in to see picture]

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Hating condoms is one thing that could prevent you from getting laid >.< and enhance your chance of catching an STI. :P

When i say hate condoms .that is a personal opinion and thankfully i am in a very committed marriage so theres no worries there and thankfully never will be BUT if theres the slightest chance of course i suggest people should wear them :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.