• Whats the funniest or maddest thing you do in the bedroom ?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Me and the Mrs never take sex in the bedroom seriously . Thats probably why we do roleplays as well.

The only time we took sex seriously is when we were trying for our son and she had charts and temperature guages of which I shredded and discarded shortly after their introduction but thats another story .

One of the maddest things we have done is chase each other around the bedroom each armed with a paddle . After 15 minutes we count up the number of hits scored on the backside of each other and the loser faces a forfeit . The loser is tied up and "teased" and becomes a sex slave for the night .Sometimes I have to wonder if my Mrs loses on purpose !

I know its mad but fun at the same time but that just sums up us I think .

jr78 [sign in to see picture]

I totally agree that laughing & being silly is a massive part of a good sex life.
    I've found it even more true since I started testing products for Love Honey, some of the stuff I've introduced & tried my OH would have ran a mile if he thought I'd bought it but because it's been sent & needs testing he's completely up for it!
    It's made our relationship so much more open & we've tried stuff that we never would have before, some of it has been really sexy other stuff has been absolutely hilarious, the masquerade masks for me were a big turn on but for him he just couldn't take it seriously, the thongs he loved but I couldn't take seriously but it doesn't matter because we've had such a laugh trying new things. We've got into bondage & anal & I totally think that's because we've got so close because of the funny experiences we've had that now we love trying new stuff & there's nothing either of us suggests that is non negotiable.
    Right I'm off to find some paddles because I'm gonna play a game badly so he turns me into his sex slave.....thanks for the idea mysteron 😜 X

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

My OH is much more conservative than me, he has lots of confidence in pleasing me in terms of sex, but toys were new to both of us, and he feels a bit intimidated by them. So fun has been the way to introduce things into our sexlife. Spanking him playfully in the kitchen when he was cook inter, was how I introduced the paddle. Then I blindfolded him, and we now play a little in the gentle range of bondage.

Him being apprehensive the funniest thing we have done was actually out walking the dog. I had a vibrating egg in place and passed him the remote. Him being man! Pressed every button at once and had me clinging onto the nearest tree as I orgasmed in full view in the middle of the park.

The hardest thing was discussing safe words for bondage play, that was uncomfortable as it made it seriouse, fun we can do, seriouse, is much more awkward.

Fun Louise wrote:

My OH is much more conservative than me, he has lots of confidence in pleasing me in terms of sex, but toys were new to both of us, and he feels a bit intimidated by them. So fun has been the way to introduce things into our sexlife. Spanking him playfully in the kitchen when he was cook inter, was how I introduced the paddle. Then I blindfolded him, and we now play a little in the gentle range of bondage.

Him being apprehensive the funniest thing we have done was actually out walking the dog. I had a vibrating egg in place and passed him the remote. Him being man! Pressed every button at once and had me clinging onto the nearest tree as I orgasmed in full view in the middle of the park.

The hardest thing was discussing safe words for bondage play, that was uncomfortable as it made it seriouse, fun we can do, seriouse, is much more awkward.

Thats a good one about the egg. A similar thing happened to us whilst in a restaraunt and after visiting the Gents I forgot I had placed the remote on my seat and sat on it on my return . My Mrs was crosslegged and cringing until I got it back under control .

As regardfs safewords they have to be serious becasue of their nature so nothing wrong there as regards fun.We keep it simple Red Amber and Green .

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Laughing can create such intimacy. I love the fact me and my partner trust each other and feel comfortable enough that any giggles during sex are fun, not awkward. Nobody wants a partner who takes things so seriously it sucks the fun away :)

popk1n wrote:

Laughing can create such intimacy. I love the fact me and my partner trust each other and feel comfortable enough that any giggles during sex are fun, not awkward. Nobody wants a partner who takes things so seriously it sucks the fun away :)

I Totally agree with the laughing bit as my wife is a persistant giggler especially when the tickling feather is brought into play.

I have another story to tell which is still very vivid to this day as it was the first time me and my current partner ( now my Mrs ) got away together. Like most couples on here when they are living under the parent's roofs sexual frustration can creep in and we were no different.

As I worked at the time in a bank near Salford I set off with an overnight bag to meet my partner at Manchester Victoria Station ( the old statiion well before it got untastefully modernised) to catch the train to York. It was quite foggy as well and out of the fog I saw my partner appearing with the usual large suitcase containing everything including the kitchen sink .

Our train then rumbled in ( they were diesel loco hauled then not these modern units we have of today) and I passed the suit case and my bag to the guard in the guards van . We then made our way down through the corridors to our compartment . This was one of the last trains in the area still operating the old compartment stock .I noticed when she sat down that under her trench coat she was wearing a little black dress whch I would luv to relieve her of as soon as possibe. It was at this time I also found her a bit of a tease and would flash me a bit of bear thigh above her stocking top . Not being able to keep our hands off each other we did have a good snogging session on the way but that was all as the blinds to the compartment had long since been removed .Pitty!

Anyway we met our cab at York station and it was pretty dark by then who took us to our hotel . It was acually a B & B .Once in our room my partner slipped off her dress and laid on the bed in all her glory. Me being an eager beaver decided to jump on the bed to get on top of her .

Then it happened . Two legs on one side of the bed decided to give way and we both ended up being tipped out of bed in a heap on the floor. That was it she just couldn't stop giggling .

I managed to prop the bed up uising her suit case and that set her off again seeing me strruggle naked in getting it in situ .So the whole night was spent just laughing at out predicament with the bed. Sex didn't quite happen this night as we couldn't stop laughing!

The following day I got some wood glue and a couple of screws from a Iron mongers type shop nearby and did a termporay fix the following evening .I decided not to take any chances with the bed so we had sex in the lounge chair that was also in the room .

I have to admit we left the hotel for home rather sheepishly but never got a bill from the hotel as I supsect the bed was probably damaged before we got it .

We still both laugh about it to this day and perhaps we will try and trace this B & B if its still in existance and go again at some point as York is one of our favourite UK cities .

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

I totally agree with you. Great sex is all about bonding and sometimes laughter and fun is the best way to do that.

I've called out my own name during sex sometimes. That's always hilarious.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

bex1213 wrote:

I totally agree with you. Great sex is all about bonding and sometimes laughter and fun is the best way to do that.

lol "oh bex, you're so good!" bigging yourself up there ;)

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

bex1213 wrote:

lol "oh bex, you're so good!" bigging yourself up there ;)

Absolutely! It's mainly the look on his face that makes it worth while. Seriously, you have to try it if you haven't!x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.