• Husband had impotence...

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Time for cake I think

Lovehoney - Sian [sign in to see picture]

Hi Jenny,

Have you considered a penis pump?

Take a look at this buyers guide for more information - you may find one of these works for you both.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/beginners-guide-pumping/

Sian

tinytheturtle [sign in to see picture]

No wife use to love reading and talking about sex but now days she just dosent even want to discuss sex any more. If you have a pump or get one what he needs to do is use it a couple of times a day for awhile. And dont have sex right off the bat when first using it i found out when useing my pumpfor about 30 min. a day 2 times a day that after about 10 min. when the blood reached the head it felt about the same as when i was 16 yrs old. Now for that to happen to a 60 yr old man with ED for 2 years now what a feeling. My penis will not get hard enough even with the pump to do anal it is vey hard for me to get the band off the pump onto my penis without it gettingless hard im sure its just me. Also i use a manual pump i gor mine through my Dr. so it was expensive. After checking into it i can shop around and get a good quilty pump that is automatic for about the same price i paid which was around $100.00. I will saythe more he uses it it will get more sensation in his penis. Now for you just let him do his exercises with the pump and when he is ready for sex hwe will come a running to you sorry for the long response the Tiny Turtle.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.