• Would you use one of your toys on your monthly?!

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

I don't tend to be in the mood to insert anything up there - the sight of blood on my toy would probably put me out of the mood tbh. I do use vibrators clitorally though

scorpio1989 [sign in to see picture]

Slinky Binky.. Thanks for your comment and everybody else.. going look like a twit but what do you mean by non - porous? I'm so new to all this... got my first toy being delivered tomorrow from the boyfriend cos he's away with work but didn't want me having to go without some fun cos he's not here...

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

scorpio1989 wrote:

Slinky Binky.. Thanks for your comment and everybody else.. gotta look like a twit but what do you mean by non - porous? I'm so new to all this... got my first toy being delivered tomorrow from the boyfriend cos he's away with work but didn't want me having to go without some fun cos he's not here...

In a nutshell, porous toys can harbour bacteria no matter hard you clean them. Non-porous (stuff like glass) can literally be sterilised by boiling. Ngl, I'm a bit risky regarding that, I do have a couple of porous toys oooops

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Ooh, I use my glass during ToM... love it!! Just need a towel and away we go...bit of blood shouldn't stop play..that's what Bodyform and Always tell us!!

As well as helping cramps...I think orgasms get the whole thing moving quicker. ..at least that's what I like to think! !!

scorpio1989 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks popk1n...

sussannee [sign in to see picture]

inserting tampons and using clitoral vibe is good option. i do that. in fact i feel the need more as iget too horny in my periods.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.