• Eczema & Sex

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

HI

I know that this is intimate related (the topic) I have eczma but not when it comes to between my legs. HOWEVER I take sea kelp and cod liver oil. It REALLY does help, obviously it does not work straight away, takes about 3/4 months to notice the changes.

Also a diet with a good level of zinc/iron in it

Sinsister [sign in to see picture]

Hello Paige

The Sliquid has started to work very well and i have seen a difference in my skin on my hands and feel more comfortable down below, whilst having sex.

Great product and thanks again for the advice.

Kind Regards,

SinSister xx

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Sinsister wrote:

Hello Paige

The Sliquid has started to work very well and i have seen a difference in my skin on my hands and feel more comfortable down below, whilst having sex.

Great product and thanks again for the advice.

Kind Regards,

SinSister xx

This is wonderful news! I am so happy for you :) you are most welcome xxx

VR [sign in to see picture]

I have a sensitive undercarriage, too, so I have to look after the skin down there carefully. I also get psoriasis.

I've found that using Boots Zinc and Castor Baby Cream helps enormously. By keeping the whole area supple, I've avoided the tears and cracks I was getting. It's a bit messy, but not as messy as some prescription creams I've used in the past as it melts around body temp. It also helps calm the itching I get with a flare up.

If I need a quick clean-up after sex I use Andrex wet wipes as baby wipes sting like mad on me.

Hope the Sliquid keeps working for you, but maybe you could slot this in as a "prevention better than cure" thing.

Sinsister [sign in to see picture]

Thank you to everyone with their advice and suggestions. It's nice to be able to explain issues and have so much feedback and support.

Thank you again for you're kind support.

Kind Regards,

SinSister xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.