• Squirting

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Puppies77 wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

Its the psychological barrier that's the hardest bit to overcome I think. As soon as you've managed it once or twice, it'll be a breeze. Easier said than done, but it helps not to focus on it, I suppose that's why its easier to squirt when you are with someone, you have the distraction. Even better if you are tied up and helpless because you can have no control therefore easier to squirt.

I'd have to agree.

And of course it's another excuse for my OH to tie me up

you disgust me! you and your horny ways, and to be so brazen about it as well!!!

mimiaow [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

As a rather messy person generally when it some to sex (think jelly, chocolate, oil) so I really like squirting ...possibly a bit of penis-envy or something coming across but it’s a great power trip and visually quite stimulating to be able to cum on my OH.

It's a tricky one to explain because sometimes it happens when I’m not expecting it and sometimes it’s against my will (I feel it coming, try not to but my partner is relentless and loves winding me up!)

I’ve noticed there seems to be a couple of positions that make it happen more than others:

1) Me sat on the edge of something waist height to my partner, him hooking my legs over his forearms and resting his weight against my thighs. If he thrusts up against me so my labia is constantly stimulated and does it at the right speed I seem to squirt all over the place.

2) Another one is missionary but with my legs pinned up on his shoulders. If he rests his weight on my legs and thrusts just-so I often squirt then too!

It’s definitely a tricky one to explain but for me squirting seems to happen after a combination of 3 techniques/sensations so I almost always need my partner’s help to make up the extra hands!

1) Vigorous thrusting/rubbing against my inner front wall, immediately below my g-spot with either two fingers (I recently discovered that crossed fingers feels fantastic) or penis or a curved dildo.

2) Firm pressure applied just above my pubic mound – this can be the weight of a partner or you can use hands or you can lie face down over a solid object like a cricket ball so that it presses into you.

3) Stimulation (vibration or rubbing) of my labia minora

I have to keep up this triple stimulation for a while but eventually I feel a building urge ... like a combination of needing to cum and needing to pee. If I ramp up the speed a bit more, starch squeezing my PC muscles until I feel like I *have* to squirt then push out as hard as I can with my PC muscles and voila ... spray of sweet pleasure!

Hope this helps

xxKPxx

Thanks for that KittyPurry; with the exception of one surprising time, I've never been able to squirt, but have tried to ever since. For some reason it's easy to forget that, like the 'normal' orgasm, it happens differently for each person (and usually there's different stimuli involved). I've been focussing much more on the g-spot stimulation but your second 2) point will definitely be worth trying - hadn't really connected it but this is something that really helps me orgasm too :)

So thanks for the help!

maximus 69 [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

I have seen film of women squirting,and it makes some of the girls legs turn to rubber.

And they can't seem to stand up.is this how it feels or is it put on for the camera.

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to be able to squirt, my OH says he'd love me to do it too. Looks like we're gonna have alot of fun practicing! Reading through this thread, I think I may have come close a couple of times already without realising, because sometimes when he's been stimulating my g-spot i've felt like i've needed to wee, and made him stop so I could go.....but then it turns out I didn't need to. I'm scared of letting go though in case the one time I do I really do need a wee! Just my luck lol.

Maximus, I can't comment about how it feels after squirting but I know after I orgasm my legs turn to jelly! x

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

maximus 69 wrote:

Hello,

I have seen film of women squirting,and it makes some of the girls legs turn to rubber.

And they can't seem to stand up.is this how it feels or is it put on for the camera.

I'm one of these lucky girls, when I squirt I turn to jelly and I'm definitely not putting it on - but no matter how hard I try (and I really really have tried, believe me!!) I cannot squirt by myself. it seems to happen relatively easily when other people are on the case, but no matter what I do, or how many toys I buy, I just can't make myself cum like that. I think it's a psychological thing. I'm very submissive and I get turned on by being controlled - but it's tricky to dominate yourself! So in answer to your question Maximus, yes I do cum like that and it is genuine... but infuriatingly, only when I have some help!!

SS xx

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

mimiaow wrote:

Thanks for that KittyPurry; with the exception of one surprising time, I've never been able to squirt, but have tried to ever since. For some reason it's easy to forget that, like the 'normal' orgasm, it happens differently for each person (and usually there's different stimuli involved). I've been focussing much more on the g-spot stimulation but your second 2) point will definitely be worth trying - hadn't really connected it but this is something that really helps me orgasm too :)

So thanks for the help!

No problem at all my lovely, quite litterally my pleasure! Have you had any luck making your self into a human fountain yet?

SweetSubmission wrote:

maximus 69 wrote:

Hello,

I'm one of these lucky girls, when I squirt I turn to jelly and I'm definitely not putting it on - but no matter how hard I try (and I really really have tried, believe me!!) I cannot squirt by myself. it seems to happen relatively easily when other people are on the case, but no matter what I do, or how many toys I buy, I just can't make myself cum like that. I think it's a psychological thing. I'm very submissive and I get turned on by being controlled - but it's tricky to dominate yourself! So in answer to your question Maximus, yes I do cum like that and it is genuine... but infuriatingly, only when I have some help!!

SS xx

I've only ever been able to make myself squirt once on my own, I was using a rabbit and just felt the urge building, pressed above my mound and off I went!

I happily take on sub and dom role in the bedroom so I'm not sure the psychological lack of domination is what stops me squirting alone normally. I think it's that when I'm on my own the sensations leading up to squirting are so strong that I can't physically keep up the stimulation. I move my hand or the vibe away because it's too intense and then can't squirt because I've stopped - DOH! When I'm with my OH though he's merciless and won't stop stimulating me till he's made me squirt all over the place!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I've only ever been able to make myself squirt once on my own, I was using a rabbit and just felt the urge building, pressed above my mound and off I went!

Next time I feel close i'm gonna do that and see what happens!! x

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Woop! I had my second ever squirt tonight!! On my own tho With a waver rabbit (that surprised me too!) Laid back, had the waver on full and the rabbit on low, arched my back, felt something building but wasn't expecting that!!!

x

Lol! Can't even do it in front of my OH!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Woop! I had my second ever squirt tonight!! On my own tho With a waver rabbit (that surprised me too!) Laid back, had the waver on full and the rabbit on low, arched my back, felt something building but wasn't expecting that!!!

x

Congrats!!! Here's to many more!!!

Just thinking about a woman, any woman, squirting gets me hot. Yum Yum Yum. Its definitely my weakness.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

SmoothOne wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

Congrats!!! Here's to many more!!!

I'll drink to that lol

xxKPxx

I tried tonight, and I really thought it might happen too! But it didn't

My fella was stimulating my g-spot and I felt it all building up, so I followed the advice on here and pressed just above my mound, but it didn't happen. Fella says he felt alot of pressure though. So we'll keep practicing xx

The less you think about it the more it might happen! I really wasn't even thinking about that when it happened!

x

masterandslave wrote:

The less you think about it the more it might happen! I really wasn't even thinking about that when it happened!

x

True. And I haven't tried to do it on my own yet, maybe that'll help xx

sexynurse09 wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

True. And I haven't tried to do it on my own yet, maybe that'll help xx

All for the sake of scientific testing of course!!

x

Schibi [sign in to see picture]

I've only done this one or two times and it was amazing, I nearly did so many times last night on my own and it was so frustrating that I eventually gave up, I will definitely be trying again tonight though.

Yay for female exploration!!

x

Get your lab coat on for halloween and dress up as the Prof! You'd have to do some body searches at least!

x

Swimming cap?!!

x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.