• Squirting

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Anyone else dry squirt ?

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Mr_Hammer69 wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Mr_Hammer69 wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

No I always empty my bladder beforehand. Playing with a full bladder would just be uncomfortable. I still squirt loads even after I've had a wee. Squirt isn't all urine btw

Looking at your twitter pics squirtyPanda, you should do classes on squirting!

Lol 😏 Not a bad idea....🤔

Or a vid! Those are serious puddles 💦💦

Video would be interesting but I don't own a computer or a camera etc... Boo lol

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Anyone else dry squirt ?

What is that ?

When you have all the feelings like you've squirted but it's dry. Not talking about regular orgasm as I squirt before I orgasm. If you see what I mean.

Hmm... Not really...because when I squirt I have the sensations that go along with it...

but also I tend to squirt more/harder when I use tingle lubes and this little gem:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34567

chisel [sign in to see picture]

I first saw my wife squirt a few years ago when she was mastabatingin front of me . I honestly thought she had peed herself. She has never done it whilst having straight sex but when she and some of her lady friends have a night of girly sex, the bed sheets are ringing wet in the morning and do not smell of pee ( a lot sweeter ) as I change the bedding. Why can't I make her squirt?

Sorry I can't quote because I'm on my phone Squirtypanda, thanks for that it sounds good. Putting it on my wishlist now 😊

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

chisel wrote:

I first saw my wife squirt a few years ago when she was mastabatingin front of me . I honestly thought she had peed herself. She has never done it whilst having straight sex but when she and some of her lady friends have a night of girly sex, the bed sheets are ringing wet in the morning and do not smell of pee ( a lot sweeter ) as I change the bedding. Why can't I make her squirt?

What exactly are you trying to do to make her squirt?

chisel [sign in to see picture]

I was masturbating also, she was trying to show me how she got squirting by playing with her clit and showing me where to tongue her clit, but I never got it right.

chisel wrote:

I was masturbating also, she was trying to show me how she got squirting by playing with her clit and showing me where to tongue her clit, but I never got it right.

Practice! 😊

Candysnatch [sign in to see picture]

I thought I'd wet myself first time and I was only young didn't even know women could squirt. I empty my bladder beforehand too so I always roll my eyes when people say it's urine. I've grown to absolutely love it.

Candysnatch [sign in to see picture]

I find I can only squirt from G Spot stimulation though my Satisfyer made me do it first time I used it which shocked me. The Annabelle Knight Ooooh which I got from Lovehoney also does it every single time I use it. To the point I have to change the bedding lol

Candysnatch wrote:

To the point I have to change the bedding lol

Welcome to the club 😄

Northseaguy [sign in to see picture]

My OH is a gusher. We have started to use the puppy pads suggested. Boy they hold some and no change of being e every day either.

Dixie Normous [sign in to see picture]

My OH and I have recently found out she can squirt but only seems to be in one position using a certain technique .

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22815

We have this on the wall which she uses doggy style, going down on me whilst I rub her bean. Every time so far there has been fireworks! After 15 yrs together it's been quite a surprise but the toy is highly recommended!

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Anyone else dry squirt ?

Yes, this has happened to me on a few occasions. But I do find it quite frustrating as the feeling isn't always as good as when I do squirt. I think it sometimes happens when I'm not relaxed enough. Does that happen with you?

Yes it could be that I'm not as relaxed (it hadn't occurred to me that that could be the reason). I'm normally fine when playing solo though. I'm so glad I'm not on my own I thought it was only me. 😊 there has been countless times when I say to OH I felt like I squirted and he says I haven't and yet it feels the same although not quite as intense sometimes or not for quite as long. Thank you so much for putting my mind at rest Delilah 😊
    Hope you are okay now?

Cj30Cj [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to help my wife squirt so any tips would be greatly appreciated x

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Caliente wrote:

I just did it! First time! Totally unexpectedly! Oh wow! It's so strange, but so nice! Didn't know who else to tell, so came here LOL

Off to change the sheets. Ooops.

Omg so this happened with my wand. I thought I had peed myself. So I did it again later that day knowing I was totally empty. Still a little freaked out but very excited to try it again.
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Aw Candysnatch, I miss my Annabelle Knight Ooooh! It was THE best thing ever. I never squirted before and that had me going in seconds! Sadly it stopped working and it was discontinued. In searching desperately for another. I remember once I went through the duvet, a doubled up towel, bed sheet, mattress topper and onto the mattress. I was beetroot for a week! My husband loved it though.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.