• Squirting

Cbaby [sign in to see picture]

I only used to squirt by either my clit being stimulated, or by being fingered. Sometimes a little , sometimes and absolute gush.

Like a previous reader I've had to resort to a waterproof sheet - not that romantic, but practical.

After I split with my husband, I was a bit embarrassed about how another man might take it. But my new partner loves that I squirt, and gets disappointed if I don't, as he feels like he's not pleasured me. That said, he is the only man I have squirted with whilst being penetrated....he must just hit that right spot !

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

LH sell a bright red PVC play sheet, It makes me feel very naughty to play on it. I love messy sex, lube and oil, etc.

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

I just did it! First time! Totally unexpectedly! Oh wow! It's so strange, but so nice! Didn't know who else to tell, so came here LOL

Off to change the sheets. Ooops.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Caliente wrote:

I just did it! First time! Totally unexpectedly! Oh wow! It's so strange, but so nice! Didn't know who else to tell, so came here LOL

Off to change the sheets. Ooops.

Congratulations honey, the first time feels amazing. Hope you have many more sheet changing times ;)

Thanks love! I've felt like I was going to in certain postions during sex, but I've never been comfortable enough to let it go. Never felt close to it on my own, so it *came* as a total surprise. I'll try again tomorrow. :)

Choconala [sign in to see picture]

Never squirted before either! I had it in my head that some women can and some can't.. Correct me if im wrong but does every woman have potential to squirt then? X

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Yay Caliente! You'll never forget it!

From what I have read Choconala all women have potential. I had never even been close to it until I bought a g-spot vibrator. There are some tips on the site that are really helpful, also the leaflet that came with the vibrator had helpful tips too. Makes a heck of a mess but my husband loves it as do I.

Choconala [sign in to see picture]

Oh right! Well never knew that thanks roseycheek xx

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    myghost [sign in to see picture]

Choconala wrote:

Never squirted before either! I had it in my head that some women can and some can't.. Correct me if im wrong but does every woman have potential to squirt then? X

I think every every woman has the potential squirt for some they know when it's going to happen and how to get there every time for others it happens out of the blue. it's only happened to me a few times and they've been completely unexpected

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Get a wand, that'll make you squirt

I tried to do it again yesterday, but no luck. Maybe I was doing something different, or maybe it was just a fluke. I'd like to work it out, if only because it's not something I like having zero control over!

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Caliente wrote:

I tried to do it again yesterday, but no luck. Maybe I was doing something different, or maybe it was just a fluke. I'd like to work it out, if only because it's not something I like having zero control over!

Congratulations on the first squirt wifey, i have no control over my squirting, hasnt happened in months now, but went through a stage where it was everytime we played or had sex.... so frustrating

Hello :) That's exactly what I'm worried about. Try explaining that to a new partner!* I'm just going to keep trying and see if I can get it right again.

*I know some people will be really into it, but not everyone is.

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Caliente wrote:

Hello :) That's exactly what I'm worried about. Try explaining that to a new partner!* I'm just going to keep trying and see if I can get it right again.

*I know some people will be really into it, but not everyone is.

Yeah bit of a nightmare to explain. Even hubby is baffled why i dont do it now; hard to explain that for some reason its completely beyond my control and sometimes it 'works' sometimes it doesnt.... x
    TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

Having never seen a woman squirt I looked up gifs on the net last night. Was a bit surprised at just how much force some of the woman squirted with!!!

Do any guys drink it down or is it a clear pee and not really edible? Just curious, if it was a love juice I don't think I'd be adverse to trying it😏

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

I've done it twice. The first time solo, with my hand and only a small amount. The second time was when my boyfriend used my wand on me while feeling up my body and kissing me deeply. It was amazing but I was a bit worried about the mess. I reccommend laying down a towel 😅

Shesdeadly [sign in to see picture]

Ladies that are doing this with their hands, are you nailed trimmed right down?

My nails are long and pointed and I'm a little worried putting them anywhere near ha..

I'm not about to cut them down so will continue my quest with my vibes if so..

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Hey Shesdeadly, I would recommend nails cut short and filed, you don't want to damage any delicate tissue. I don't let my OH near me unless he's done this. Have you tried glass Dildo's or a G-spot vibe?

Shesdeadly [sign in to see picture]

LeilaK wrote:

Hey Shesdeadly, I would recommend nails cut short and filed, you don't want to damage any delicate tissue. I don't let my OH near me unless he's done this. Have you tried glass Dildo's or a G-spot vibe?

Thats what I thought!

I have a few glass dildos and the happy rabbit vibe so will stick with those.

OH's nails are nicely trimmed down, I'm sure he won't mind helping... teehee

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.