• Squirting

BeautifulMystery69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi girls I am jw if there any really good toys to make me squirt so it goes everywhere and far atm I can squirt loads comes out but just pours out not squirts and goes everywhere witch I want so is there any good toys and best postions or I'm I best using hand and rubbing clit or where is the best spot to hit ? X

[suspended user]

suspended user

No! the basic answer to that! It's a squirt, dribble, gush, spurt. What ever your body decides to do it will offer one of the above up. You can do all you want to your clit, ass, or vagina, but it do what it wants I'm afraid.

I blow best when I have my feet on his shoulders or held out in front of him whilst he kneels, I then use my wand on my clit while he fucks my arse, I flood the bed.. 14 times is my record with just the wand on solo play, not all squirting! some just gushing. We're all different and that's what's so beautiful :)

BeautifulMystery69 [sign in to see picture]

I do love squirting for my man but it's more of a gush, I would just love to be able to make it go really far so that my man thinks wow! I doo try but of course it makes it harder the more you try. Anyone have any tips to make anything a lot better?xoxo

Swallow [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried the LH desire g spot vibrator I find it works wonders does take some getting used to but once you have all I can say is wow. Also try positioning yourself on a cushion or pillow makes it a lot easier have fun

Swallow [sign in to see picture]

Have to say I found the LH desire G spot vibrator has worked the best give it a try

Squirter15 [sign in to see picture]

I've just recently been able to squirt- it took me by surprise and I was extremely embarrassed. My hubby thought it was super hot. He can make me squirt anytime by fingering me and holding my pelvis down. It's not always orgasmic though. I think some of it is since I've had kids, I don't always have awesome bladder control and I'm sure that has some to do with it. I can also squirt with just clit stimulation- mostly using my dildo to rub on it. Just really intense orgasms do it as well.
    I'm still very self conscious about it and kinda hate getting covered with juice and having a wet spot on my mattress!

30love [sign in to see picture]

Hi! I'm new here so hello to everyone.

My wife uses her hitachi magic wand to squirt. It's always been a gush. The other day I had her almost upside down. Sorta laying with her feet in the air, more on her neck than back.

Being in that position and I was standing with my face between her legs, she squirted into and above my face lol. It was like a fountain. I think the hitachi and the position really made that happen.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Interesting. I shall experiment with this position on my next play time lol.

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Wish i could squirt my oh would love it, but all i seem to manage is gushing....everytime i think I'm about to i go with the feeling and then gush no force or even resemblance of a squirt. Wish could manage it especially as know it would blow oh's mind feel like a fail where this is concerned

Wes88 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I found although you don't need that much strength in the finger/fingers that are doing the work, it does help! Especially if it takes the woman a while to build it up or if they fight the sensation (why do some girls fight it? Is it an embarrassment thing? Because for me it's the biggest turn on in the world- and a great compliment!). I have managed to make a few of my partners squirt in the past and have found the easiest position is doggy! A thumb in the well warmed up vagina massaging down wards on that G Spot! As a man you will feel swelling and tightening around you and this is often where I stop to tease but also think helps to build a more intense orgasm which after all is what you after right! When you are ready to open the flood gates continue rather than letting up..... Hope that helps because I struggled for ages to make it work!!!!

Wes88 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I found although you don't need that much strength in the finger/fingers that are doing the work, it does help! Especially if it takes the woman a while to build it up or if they fight the sensation (why do some girls fight it? Is it an embarrassment thing? Because for me it's the biggest turn on in the world- and a great compliment!). I have managed to make a few of my partners squirt in the past and have found the easiest position is doggy! A thumb in the well warmed up vagina massaging down wards on that G Spot! As a man you will feel swelling and tightening around you and this is often where I stop to tease but also think helps to build a more intense orgasm which after all is what you after right! When you are ready to open the flood gates continue rather than letting up..... Hope that helps because I struggled for ages to make it work!!!!

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Wes88 wrote:

Will have to try this when next see my Oh so want to crack this and make Oh's day
    tongue [sign in to see picture]

We are in the same problem. Help 😶

sexkitt3n [sign in to see picture]

I sooooooooooo need to do this but feel I hold back in case I pee lol!! I squirted a little for my man the other night but it was so tiny I didnt feel it he saw it! xx

Lilprincess [sign in to see picture]

A wand on the clit and a nice thick cock or vibe stuffing my pussy works every time!

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

We love squirting :) but for some reasons it just does not happen and can go months without managing to squirt :(

I used to squirt all the time in legs over his shoulders positions but that seems to have changed now He gets me squirting best with fingers just inside and a gentle massage left to right or up and down on my spot until he feels the pressure and my moans and on release i squirt all over him :) this normally leads to him pouncing on me :) :)

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Wand in one hand on her cli and strong penetrating middle to fingers working the g spot with the other. After lots and lots of foreplay and edging even an orgasm or two to relax you..

Best well planned relaxing evening. Nice meal cooked for you then be bathed , followed by all over massage oils to get you relaxed all before any genital contact. Then move on to oral then manual stimulation gradually picking up the pace and pressure.

You need to relax and just immerse yourself in the pleasure your receiving don't fight it or think about how you look .

Then as you feel that need to paa or almost over stimulated feeling coming, push out or bear down as they say. This is an additional reason kegels or pelivic floor exercises are so good. Grip and squeeze his fingers onto your g spot. This will help encourage him as he will know your getting close.

All women are capable physically but not all can allow themselves mentally to what feels m ke wet them selves. The key is to be relaxed and comfortable with your partner to let it happen. So what if you wet your self it does not matter.

Many women do achieve it but due to the huge indoctrination from early childhood to not wet them selves. The back flush or have a retarded ejaculation back into the bladder.this is why they need to pee post sex or orgasm.

Nightshade47 [sign in to see picture]

Apparently I squirt with pretty much any stimulation from my OH, whether through masturbation, penetration, or oral. He absolutely loves it, and I have to say I find it very horny to turn him on so much, which makes me do it even more. I have no idea what it he does to cause it, but it must be him, as I don't do it when I'm on my own. Mind you he gives me THE most amazing orgasms ever! So Yorkshire Rider, carry on my lovely!!

martin1984 [sign in to see picture]

wrote:

So you say you nearly got there! what were you doing may I ask to get her there? Perhaps she needed a little lube and a softer touch without the distraction that occured.

If you were making love to her then perhaps some clitoral stimulation would help her. the key word is relax! and go with what you know works, she needs to feel no presssure at all about blowing, stressing out won't help, so reasure her and let her know it's fine. Maybe when you're stimulating her you could also be working on other areas of her body, like her breasts and nipples.

Squirting as nice as it is, isn't the be all and end all. It's feeling good and enjoying each other at that moment that counts, if she squirts then fab! but she needs to just be calm, enjoy what your both doing to her and let it flow if her body wants to.

UPDATE!!!! YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!! We did it!! Might not have been a squirt but we had a massive gush!!!! It took us six months but we did it!! The OH was embarrassed but after some reassurances and some cuddling we snuggled up in the wet patch worn out!!
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

martin1984 wrote:

wrote:

So you say you nearly got there! what were you doing may I ask to get her there? Perhaps she needed a little lube and a softer touch without the distraction that occured.

If you were making love to her then perhaps some clitoral stimulation would help her. the key word is relax! and go with what you know works, she needs to feel no presssure at all about blowing, stressing out won't help, so reasure her and let her know it's fine. Maybe when you're stimulating her you could also be working on other areas of her body, like her breasts and nipples.

Squirting as nice as it is, isn't the be all and end all. It's feeling good and enjoying each other at that moment that counts, if she squirts then fab! but she needs to just be calm, enjoy what your both doing to her and let it flow if her body wants to.

UPDATE!!!! YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!! We did it!! Might not have been a squirt but we had a massive gush!!!! It took us six months but we did it!! The OH was embarrassed but after some reassurances and some cuddling we snuggled up in the wet patch worn out!!

That's fantastic congratulations to you both

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.