• Squirting

[suspended user]

suspended user

slinky bnky I just say it as it is really, and my own experinces. But thanks, means a lot ha ha.I'm thrilled about the apps, that's sensational news!

I think you're both going to be on a high once it happens again and again :)

Happy New year kitten x

Late bloomer! [sign in to see picture]

My new partner is the only one that has ever made me squirt and I have to say I love it! Such an intense feeling and now I can't get enough!

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

@Ozz ooh good because it makes me worry sometimes just in case it's not gushing.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Okay if you squirted and you saw that your sheets/towel what ever was yellow in colour, then yes you've pissed!

When we squirt we are passing out some urine yes, but it's mixed with an enzyme produced by the prostate gland, and can normally be seen as clear or even milky in colour. It's called PSA and it's found in our prostate gland. So although it is urine, the mix changes it's make up. So your sheets ect will be clear.

Fuck never be afraid to let go..just go with it. There's only one sure fire way to find out yourself if it is indeed cum or pee, try it by masturbating alone, then check your sheets! simple x

To much [sign in to see picture]

Wow

[suspended user]

suspended user

To much wrote:

Wow

Glad you're impressed!

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

To much wrote:

Wow

Outstanding isn't she

To much [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

To much wrote:

Wow

Glad you're impressed!

sure am!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I thank you both xx

Deekayjay [sign in to see picture]

I always feel bad when I read about so many of you desperately trying to squirt as I did it without realising once when sitting on hubby's face - yes, he loved it! Since then I squirt or gush through clit stimulation and g spot and I don't do anything except relax into whatever hubby is doing to me! I feel blessed that I have a hubby that always puts me first - and it doesn't always accompany an orgasm!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Deekayjay wrote:

I always feel bad when I read about so many of you desperately trying to squirt as I did it without realising once when sitting on hubby's face - yes, he loved it! Since then I squirt or gush through clit stimulation and g spot and I don't do anything except relax into whatever hubby is doing to me! I feel blessed that I have a hubby that always puts me first - and it doesn't always accompany an orgasm!

Everyone is different .My lady finds it very easy when stimulated.Spanking also makes her squirt as well.

Misschloe69 [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH love it when I squirt, it makes whatever we are doing a lot more sexy. My favourite time was we were having a quick play in a shop changing room (it caught us both by surprise). My only tip is to relax.

Deekayjay [sign in to see picture]

Isn't it great that everyone is different? Makes for interesting times!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Deekayjay wrote:

Isn't it great that everyone is different? Makes for interesting times!

It really is :)

Deekayjay I'm glad you said that because I rarely gush an orgasm together and that's why. Thought perhaps it's pee and Ozz never thought of that but I need something that doesn't just go dark when wet lol it feels good though so don't care just will have to control it of I'm ever with someone

[suspended user]

suspended user

Kirsty92 wrote:

Deekayjay I'm glad you said that because I rarely gush an orgasm together and that's why. Thought perhaps it's pee and Ozz never thought of that but I need something that doesn't just go dark when wet lol it feels good though so don't care just will have to control it of I'm ever with someone

Just let go and chill...don't over think it, just enjoy the moment

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Kirsty92 wrote:

Great advice. It's like most things to do with sex .If you think about it to much you place yourself under too much pressure and lose the enjoyment .

[suspended user]

suspended user

mysteron wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Kirsty92 wrote:

Great advice. It's like most things to do with sex .If you think about it to much you place yourself under too much pressure and lose the enjoyment .

Absolutely!

I can do it and yes relaxing is key or it takes forever if it happens at all I've had it a few time where I've been too tense and tried for over an hour before giving up.

Think the only concern I should have it how is my bed or anyone else's gonna cope? I nearly always go through lol

Shades of Blue [sign in to see picture]

I have never made myself squirt personally, however my SO knows exactly how to get me going. I used to tense up when I felt that I was climaxing enough to squirt, or would ask to stop, however once I learnt how to relax my body properly, it has been sensational when my SO has managed to make me squirt - he loves knowing that he has that power on me, and I feel even understands what my body wants more than I do myself. The key is relaxation and feeling comfortable with your partner/toys that are being used.

There are great videos if you need help finding the best techniques - I think my SO and I's mission of 2016 will be trying to make myself squirt without him stepping in and taking control.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.