• Squirting

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Slinky I'm thrilled for you, that's fab news! good isn't it! lol

It matters not that you've not done it since! Even now I can't squirt every single time, it's rare I don't but I do have dry patches where I'll cum but not gush! Do not concern yourself, and your oh's finger is a fabulous way to bring you there. The cheapest too! I see that you were asking there! No cost at all hun, and the best part is he doesn't need re charging or batteries!

Relax, don't even let the thought of will I won't I enter your head please. Go with the flow of the feeling that's happening at the time and it will happen. Do not put pressure on yourself by wondering why it's not happening every time! You have an attentive partner, how wonderful is that! xx

I use my wand, but fingers too at times!

Thank you @ozz it was pretty incredible too say the least!

He's a good lover and very attentive for sure. he used too always watch those sex educational programs when he was younger, they've clearly done him no harm

I always cum, just don't gush but I know it's my doing because whenever he gets me there it enters my head and I lose it I know what you said about relaxing being the keys right as I'm always totally in the zone until I let it enter my darn head!!!! I need too stop willing it I reckon as its clearly there for me.... Its for oh aswell, I know how much it turn's him on because he's telling me often enough lol

I came close a couple of times with one of my wands, the Tracey cox one. I'd like a good g-spot toy too use at the same time too see if the conbination can get me gushing lol xx

Avid2 thank you for your advice, I'll tell him and we'll give it a try. I need too lose the urgency to squirt, that keep coming to mind at the crucial moment! Xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

What about Annabelle Knight Ooooh powerful g spot vibe? Look at my review if you like ...I love it.. You do have a very knowledgeable guy and I bet he loves it when you squirted, but am sure he doesn't mind if you do or not.

Of course you just have to give in to it and really relax. I know you will and with his guidance you'll gush time and time again. 😝😊

Like the song goes. 'Relax' Ha ha xxx. 😀

I was looking at that earlier one earlier actually. reading the title of your review"OMFG" made me giggle, brilliant! It's definitely going on the shortlist. I also looked at cupids smoothie G-spot vibe which is much the same as the Annabelle night one. Then there's the Tracey Cox supersex G-spot vibe. I love the shape of the first two, reckon they'd definitely get me squirting 😜😄 but I usually go for silicone as I'm a big fan of them and I took an allergic reaction too my first vibe which was plastic! so I'm a bit weary 😨 and that's why the Tracey Cox one is in the running lol!
    I'll give him 10/10 for knowledge, I mean he can work my body better than me ffs! I'm crap with fingers so always grab a toy 😉😜
    Oh aye he loved it alright! I know he's waiting for it too happen again, big time! I must admit I was/am well proud that I have done it 😃
    I know your advice is spot on about relaxing and I will master the relaxae until I'm gushing 80% of the time 😜 *♡*xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Do you do any yoga slinky? Some of the breathing techniques could really help you, might be worth a look! YES I was checking out the other g spot too for you! ha ha ;)

Lucky girl! he's worth his weight in gold then lol. 80% is an awsome number to strive towards in the most pleasurable way ha ha xx

martin1984 [sign in to see picture]

Morning all - my oh an I could do with some squirting help. We have been trying to get her to squirt on and off for a year. The other night we nearly got there until this prat here knocked the button on the cupids smoothie toy. We restarted a while after but had to stop as she said she felt a burning sensation.

Anyone able to help on this at all? She would love to squirt so much but all this is leaving my oh feeling dejected some what.

[suspended user]

suspended user

So you say you nearly got there! what were you doing may I ask to get her there? Perhaps she needed a little lube and a softer touch without the distraction that occured.

If you were making love to her then perhaps some clitoral stimulation would help her. the key word is relax! and go with what you know works, she needs to feel no presssure at all about blowing, stressing out won't help, so reasure her and let her know it's fine. Maybe when you're stimulating her you could also be working on other areas of her body, like her breasts and nipples.

Squirting as nice as it is, isn't the be all and end all. It's feeling good and enjoying each other at that moment that counts, if she squirts then fab! but she needs to just be calm, enjoy what your both doing to her and let it flow if her body wants to.

Morning Ozz, we had been using the cupid g-spot toy. I was playing with her breasts. nipples, playing with the arch of her feet as we have recently discovered that it turns her on and kissing. This was the most relaxed she had been while we were trying to help her squirt.

[suspended user]

suspended user

martin1984 wrote:

Morning Ozz, we had been using the cupid g-spot toy. I was playing with her breasts. nipples, playing with the arch of her feet as we have recently discovered that it turns her on and kissing. This was the most relaxed she had been while we were trying to help her squirt.

Sounds perfect, then she just needs to let herself go and really relax. It will happen of that I'm sure. So it could well have just been the distraction that made things go off line then, shame! At least you know she was about to which is fab.The burning sensation could have been too much vibrations!

It'll be beautiful for both of you when she does!

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

Can't agree more it's such a turn on seeing a women you're sleeping with squirt it's like I've done that and its a great feeling

Have to agree I couldn't think of anything more attractive whether she's squirting or just a normal orgasam

Avid2 [sign in to see picture]

The other thing I would add is when she starts to get excited/breathing changes, place your palm of your hand across her tummy as low down as possible and apply firm downwards pressure (but obviously not too much to be uncomfortable) and continue clitoral or g spot stimulation. The pressure definitely makes a positive difference to results.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

I got quite fixated about this..and got a luxury toy that's probably no good to me really..now I embrace the fact i am a clit stimulation girl. And yes I think I had a little squirt with a certain.Mr big realistic dildo..I haven't had one since..but I tend to have loads of medium to small orgasms between 3-6 normally in each session and I would rather have that than a huge orgasm that will soak the bed and put a stop to the session..although I know my partner really wants me to squirt I.don't think.it will happen..he wants anal too and we are working at it but although I find it a huge turn on my body doesn't agree..okies now I feel.like a failure in bed!!!! >< xx

Bex84 [sign in to see picture]

I love this thread, this is something I have wanted to do for so long and is def next on the list of things to do. I know my BF will get this so really am excited 😊

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

I still do wonder about mine sometimes. You see all the other girls that can and it literally squirts out but i gush down myself and there's some white to it sometimes but other times it's clear.

[suspended user]

suspended user

All normal. Sometimes a gush others it shoots everywhere. That's the best part, every time is different, it's totally cool.
    Sometimes milky, other times clear ish. All good.

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

All normal. Sometimes a gush others it shoots everywhere. That's the best part, every time is different, it's totally cool.
    Sometimes milky, other times clear ish. All good.

It all tastes and looks good to me however much comes out :p

beautifulrainfall [sign in to see picture]

I never ever thought I'd do it until I first met my current partner and he fingered me until I basically (embarrasingly) flooded my bathroom floor! I have no idea how it happens, although I am generally quite wet when turned on anyway, but his piano playing fingers can make me explode whenever he feels like it. I originally thought it only happened when you orgasmed but this is definetely not the case it seems, hmmm.

Ozz you're like the squirting queen! your advice is great! I

I don't do yoga (been meaning to start for a few years) I've downloaded a few apps because yoga will be good for me in other ways too.

This is the thing as much as oh does his best trying to convince me it doesn't matter, I know he's saying it for my benefit just as he's mentioned how much a turn on it is/was. like fozz said knowing that you've achieved the squirt is the biggest turn-on.

I like what you said mummy mermaid about you'd rather have multiple orgasms than having to clean up

I got 4 glass dildos to help with my quest anyway 😇🙌 xx

MrsJP89 [sign in to see picture]

I've read so many time that squriting is 90% pee... So it's always put me off ever trying to achieve it. My orgasm is intense anyway as I've never felt like I was missing out. But is it really like much different?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.