• Squirting

LovemyassfistedSW72 [sign in to see picture]

Sure you haven't already got a few male admirers 😉 x

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Well apart from cam guy... Not really.

Jemmajuggs [sign in to see picture]

I literally only ever squirt during intercourse when I'm ontop. Is this normal?

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

No such thing as normal. If it works for you, then that's amazing.

I can squirt, but only through clitoral stimulation and with nothing inside me.

Jemmajuggs [sign in to see picture]

That's good :) I genuinely thought I has somthing wrong with me as the majority have it happen through fingering. Thankyou :)

Valentyn [sign in to see picture]

I have now helped my wife to squirt on numerous occasions, much to her delight. the key seems to be for her to be completely relaxed, for a start. i massage her feet, her back, her shoulders and talk to her as I do so, usually about something that turns her on (in my wife's case, the thought of being spanked).

i massage her clitoris slowly, and ensure that she is wet. soreness is a surefire way to move her out of what she calls "jelly space". her favourite position for squirting is lying on her front; this allows be to use all of my hand (no, not in that way!).

my thumb penetrates her vagina and i gently massage the front of the inside of her. this allows my forefing and index finger to roll around her clitoris. quite often, i will lubricate her clit with my thumb, transfering lots of lovely pussy juice onto it.

while i am doing this, i move my hand up and down, so the back of my thumb (nearest the wrist) is running up and down the area at the back of her vagina, near her anus. when i get my timing right, she is getting 3 eroginous zones manipilated at the same time. with my other free hand, i often play with her neck, ears etc and lean over and kiss ker, whispering things that turn her on.

if you are a man reading this, listen to your wife! not her voice, but her breathing, her moans, even her heartbeat. her body is much better at telling you what excites her than she is (unless she had done a lot of experimenting, in which case i am sure she doesn't need any help in getting there).

i roll my thumb all around the inside of her vagina, but keep the pressure on the front; eventually, my wife's pussy juice starts to flow more readily and becomes thinner. when she starts to squirt, she bucks her hips to try and get more sensation so try and time your hand movements to push againt her.

because my wife is very relaxed, occasionally she passes wind. this is natural so a little reassurance is needed.

i hope this helps, as i love nothing more than providing my wife with the best of orgasms that she deserves.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oh my word! Your wife has a very attentive partner, that got my juices flowing from here lol.

I couldn't agree more with the way you describe being in tune with your partners body. Breathing, her body heaving, moaning, green lights that it's all coming together with the way she's getting turned on.

I'm also delighted to see that I'm not the only one who on occasion passes a little wind when I get lost in the moment. It's never bothered any partner I've had, but I had come to the conclusion that I was the only lady who did this!

Thank you for sharing : )

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Oh my word! Your wife has a very attentive partner, that got my juices flowing from here lol.

I couldn't agree more with the way you describe being in tune with your partners body. Breathing, her body heaving, moaning, green lights that it's all coming together with the way she's getting turned on.

I'm also delighted to see that I'm not the only one who on occasion passes a little wind when I get lost in the moment. It's never bothered any partner I've had, but I had come to the conclusion that I was the only lady who did this!

Thank you for sharing : )

I also agree and I think as we get older we become better lovers . I have an imprint of a body map in my mind and just know were all the buttons are on my wifes body. She also has one of me as well. This is a big advantage when couples have been together for some time. Its also fun for new couples in finding them as well .

Going back to the spanking bit my Ohs rear is so sensitve that if she is on all fours , I place one hand on her lady area and then spank her softly with the free hand she will squirt immediately .Of course I warm her up before hand as well with foreplay, of which eriotic sensual spanking forms part of.

Glitter&Pearls [sign in to see picture]

I squirt when my clitoris is being attended to, whether it's with my OH hand or my rabbit..
    I know when it's going to happen because I start bucking my hips for the pressure to be harder on my clit and then it happens...My Oh is amazing with his hands and he's chuffed he can make me do it

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

I have a fantasy of taking a girl too orgasm with my mouth and hands and too be covered in her squirting on me. I have made girls orgasm plenty with my mouth but not one has had the ability to squirt shame really.

[suspended user]

suspended user

This thread I have to say is hot...why is it not getting more attention?

It's wonderful reading that not only the men can bring their ladies to giving her all, but we ladies can do it for ourselves too.

Yes a body map! Nicely put mysteron!

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

This thread I have to say is hot...why is it not getting more attention?

It's wonderful reading that not only the men can bring their ladies to giving her all, but we ladies can do it for ourselves too.

Yes a body map! Nicely put mysteron!

I agree!! Gushing/squirting is a beautiful thing and fares too say I love it after it happened once too me. She was on top in a strange pose I can't describe proper going for it then all of a sudden she stood up and I got covered by loads of ejactulant I felt like the king of the world for days. She said it never happened before with a partner and it didn't happen again.

[suspended user]

suspended user

That sounds awesome btw!

I remember my first gush I think I was 18/19. I actually thought that I had wet myself! I remember this explosive feeling but thought that he'd just did something different to me. He then looked down and said, " you're soaked baby" I looked in horror, hid my face with the sheet, he pulled it away and said, no!! you blew for me. Boy that was a welcome relief hearing that!

Oh the memory ;)

It's an amazing feeling, iv learnt over the years to be able to do it myself :) my Oh loves me squirting over him..It soaks the bed tho :/ lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

Pvc sheet, fluffy towel over it or a nice crisp cotton sheet. Works wonders! x lol

Yes we've started doing that lol :)
    I think a lot of women could squirt, it's just knowing how to do it xx

nastygrrl [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34002

i squirt every single time with this toy it's brilliant!

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

I was going to start a new thread but knew there's loadsa squirting threads, so here I am!

So around 3 weeks ago maybe I managed my first time squirting which was amazing the thing is I haven't been able to do it since so was looking for some advice?

When I managed it was with my ohs finger and every time since we can feel the build up and I get a see-through juice starting to flow ......but then it gets in my head and I ruin it myself! Its extremely annoying and frustrating! So any advice would be greatly appreciated?

I'm also wondering the best toy for the job on a low budget? Xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Slinky I'm thrilled for you, that's fab news! good isn't it! lol

It matters not that you've not done it since! Even now I can't squirt every single time, it's rare I don't but I do have dry patches where I'll cum but not gush! Do not concern yourself, and your oh's finger is a fabulous way to bring you there. The cheapest too! I see that you were asking there! No cost at all hun, and the best part is he doesn't need re charging or batteries!

Relax, don't even let the thought of will I won't I enter your head please. Go with the flow of the feeling that's happening at the time and it will happen. Do not put pressure on yourself by wondering why it's not happening every time! You have an attentive partner, how wonderful is that! xx

I use my wand, but fingers too at times!

Avid2 [sign in to see picture]

Going to have to give a different view, but we are all different. Oral sex to ensure all moist, one digit about two inches up slowly stroking the wall. You feel it swell/contract and I then remove my fingers pull the hood back and firmly rub the clit v v fast to release the gush. It is fab and tastes great. Hope this helps but appreciate every woman is different.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.