• Squirting

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Yep that's the one, start slow and just build up, if you put your hand on her front (kind of where her bladder is) apply a little pressure it'll help her a long

SR36 [sign in to see picture]

I got this the other day http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2008 and made myself squirt for the first time ever- AMAZING!!

So I definitely recommend toys to help!

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I have a few toys and they do nothing for me, I can't find my own g spot but the OH gets it everytime, no squirt just amazing orgasms, I'm far too scared of peeing though

NaughtyBob [sign in to see picture]

I'm new to LH and joined the forum today. This thread caught my eye as I squirt but when my clit is stimulated usually by my bunny ears and I have to be really turned on. Interesting that most people on here do it with g spot stimulation.

I'm new to LH and joined the forum today. This thread caught my eye as I squirt but when my clit is stimulated usually by my bunny ears and I have to be really turned on. Interesting that most people on here do it with g spot stimulation.

magicnumber69 [sign in to see picture]

Been fascinated by this for some time, but being single for 3 years, there was an obvious lack of a practice partner.

My new gf is pretty open-minded and indulges in solo play quite often, especially since we're in a long-distance relationship atm. It's not something I've talked about with her presently, but I do love the thought of being covered in her juices and giving her intense pleasure, so I really can't wait for us to get together and start exploring, to see if we can find that sweet spot together.

For more than one reason, I'm so excited about being in a relationship again, to explore all these erotic possibilities!

Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]

Ive been trying to get my OH to squirt for ages, still no joy as such some very wet climaxs but not a gush, one thing I have noticed if I do a lot of g spot stim her orgasims can be more powerful.

She does feel a pressure to pee I think this puts her off, shes happy with her normal climax I just worry shes missing out.

demonargy10 [sign in to see picture]

would really love to squirt for my boyfriend . just hard to tell when it will happen any ideas please

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried a blindfold ?

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I do find that sometimes if I think right tonight I'm going to squirt, then it doesn't happen. Even though I feel relaxed, maybe unconciously it's too much pressure. I agree super annoying!

redkite20 [sign in to see picture]

I've just recently started squiting myself! However my experience seems a little different to some of you other ladies! It has only been during Solo play so far, as me and my partner have been long-distance over the summer due to uni holidays etc. I can't wait until I see my partner again, so they can experience it too! (Two more weeks to go!!)

Using the method previously spoken about, 'come hither' fingers inside against my front wall, I find it easier to hit my g-spot when sitting up. I keep going until I feel like I really need to pee and thats when I stop and push down and out, and that causes me to squirt. It's not actually at orgasm, but I find that I can acheive massively intense clitoral orgasms afterwards. I'm hoping that by practising a less spontaneous method, in time I will be squiting more naturally, without having to think about pushing outwards.

The first time it happened I was worried I had peed myself, but the curious person I am I tasted it, and the strangely sweet taste let me know it definitely wasn't! If you want to try squirting and are worried about urinating, try going to the toilet beforehand, if you have an empty bladder you can't pee!

Delilahxx, when they say relax, I find that I have to relax my urethra somewhat to allow the flow! The first time you weren't thinking about it so your body did it naturally, now you're trying you're thinking about it too much!

Toy Lover [sign in to see picture]

I can't believe that I started this thread seven and a half years ago and I am still yet to squirt. lots of intense g spot orgasms, many more multi orgasmic sessions but still no squirting, no need to pee sensations. I will still enjoy trying but genuinely think it will never happen.

Toy Lover [sign in to see picture]

I can't believe that I started this thread seven and a half years ago and I am still yet to squirt. lots of intense g spot orgasms, many more multi orgasmic sessions but still no squirting, no need to pee sensations. I will still enjoy trying but genuinely think it will never happen.

Hornyhistorian [sign in to see picture]

I never thought of a picnic blanket before what a fab idea 😘

simon P [sign in to see picture]

Its been a fantasy of mine for years to meet a woman who can squirt. I did and now we've split up a few months back. Sex isn't right without it and I don't wanna put a woman off by mentioning it and freaking them out. Are there any single woman who squirt like to talk!! I'm so thirsty, I need to be squirted on!

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

simon P wrote:

Its been a fantasy of mine for years to meet a woman who can squirt. I did and now we've split up a few months back. Sex isn't right without it and I don't wanna put a woman off by mentioning it and freaking them out. Are there any single woman who squirt like to talk!! I'm so thirsty, I need to be squirted on!

Er ... this isn't that kind of place. You need to check out the forum rules before you post again.

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

I'm a squirter I love it and recommend those who want to try it to Google how to squirt there are some easy diagrams which help you to locate your g spot

TheViper [sign in to see picture]

I've been with a squirter.

It. Was. AWESOME!

Binxx [sign in to see picture]

Ahh I think I've done it once and been trying to do it again since!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.