• Squirting

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

I use really intence clitoral stimulation and my partner refuses to remove the bullet vibe until it has made me squirt. We are thinking about investing in some pvc bed sheets. Xx

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

Ever since I learnt how to make my other have squirt (well more gushing) I've been addicted to doing it, sometimes at the start or sometimes half during penetration I just take to old fella out and them fingers in a make her squirt....(she loves me doing this) At first I think she was like most women and unsure about it but she's really started enjoying it.... I've always wanted to watch her make herself do it but she's not sure about it.... so no pressure but I do think she's been practising alone lol

Mr&MrsSnaredrum [sign in to see picture]

Never managed to make my OH squirt although only consciously attempted a couple of times. Will have to make a more concerted effort because it is hot! Are fingers the best tool?

ScarletRose [sign in to see picture]

Mr&MrsSnaredrum wrote:

Never managed to make my OH squirt although only consciously attempted a couple of times. Will have to make a more concerted effort because it is hot! Are fingers the best tool?

Try reading this :) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2007/09/06/female-ejaculation-how-to-squirt/

Mr&MrsSnaredrum [sign in to see picture]

Thanks!

ScarletRose [sign in to see picture]

You're welcome :)

Hornyhistorian [sign in to see picture]

The Times I have been lucky enough to experience the squirt I was really in tune with my partner really turned on and relaxed.

Solo I was very very relaxed very very turned on and had lots of time but it happened naturally I wasn't fixated on it. Wanting it wont make it happen (sadly)

You know what really works for you. Take your time do your favourite most pleasurable sexual activity. Be patient and it will happen.

charliemichelle [sign in to see picture]

trust me he will love if hes anything like my partner

Hornyhistorian [sign in to see picture]

Agreed my ex loved it and went down harder and longer after Squirting. Gosh I am aching for a good session *needs a cold shower*

Mizziii [sign in to see picture]

I really think it's all about the foreplay. warming up and getting the blood flowing to your spots.
    I always got close in the past but never really got there because I was so focused on what I was doing instead of relaxing and concentrating on the sensation. For a long time I thought I was just unable to do it. But I recently decided to make it my challenge to learn. I started experimenting solo with a magic wand and my g-spot attachment and at first only managed to get a little gush. I started doing kegel exercises daily to help improve the blood flow and sensitivity. My second time trying I got my bf to help. I was in control of the wand for clitoral stimulation while he teased my g-spot I definitely noticed that I was feeling closer than before since I didn't need to concentrate so hard. It took a while but I felt like letting it go and not holding back from the feeling like I needed to pee and I ended up squirting just a little bit. It still wasn't much but it was definitely more than before. I think you need to train your pervic floor muscles, close your eyes and just relax and concentrate on the feeling rather than trying . but mostly don't hold back.
    Good luck with your quest!

dragoon [sign in to see picture]

I've only properly done it once and that was during sex

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Have you thought about buying a PVC sheet?

I used to think I was so relaxed and ready to squirt but nothing happened then after reading on here someones advice of buying a PVC sheet, I did so and after that I squirted no problem.

I had squirted years before but maybe being older than when we first squirted we worry more about ruining the bed/sofa/floor.

Hope that helps :)

nympho_bunny [sign in to see picture]

When you have your fingers inside on the g spot make a sort of come hither motion moving your fingers towards your palm always makes me squirt. Although is easier if someone else does it for you ;)

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

In relation to pvc sheeting, does anyone know where I could get a super king one?! The thought of getting sweaty on them seriously does it for me though I'm sure he isn't as keen but it's Def something I wanna get, looked by no joy so far :(

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Oh my god, I finally managed to make myself squirt last night and it was pretty special.

Hubby and I had just finished a good romp, where we went through several positions...me on top grinding on him, followed by him on top with my legs in the air.

After we'd both come, I still felt horny so decided upon some manual stimulation as OH was feeling tired.

i worked my fingers inside me, rubbing my spot and pressing down while I felt myself building up. I was pushing and relaxing to help myself along, then all of a sudden my hand feels really wet as I feel my juices gush out of me, leaving a wet patch on the bed.

as I fell asleep, I felt really pleased with myself, and was smiling like a Cheshire Cat ;)

Definitely looking forward to more squirting!

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

Haha yeah I remember the first time I made my wife squirt... we were talking for ages afterwards about it and I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking about it....woke up the next morning and the first thing she asked me to do was make her squirt again..... Is it just me or is it addictive??

curiousme [sign in to see picture]

How do I know when I'm touching her gspot? Is it obvious to the touch?

scorpiosami [sign in to see picture]

Does it feel like a normal orgasm when you squirt? The other day I was playing with a gspot toy and the entire time felt unbelievable but I didn't feel an orgasm or one point that could have. But when I looked at the bed it was soaked, like a patch the size of my hand. So it left me curious whether I had or whether it was just excessively wet!

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

curiousme wrote:

How do I know when I'm touching her gspot? Is it obvious to the touch?

It feels slightly different, like a soft walnut, but gets bigger the more you stimulate it

curiousme [sign in to see picture]

Ok I know there's a spot where it's kinda has little ridges not sure if that's there area.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.