• Squirting

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

I've never been able to feel when I squirt, tbh. When I first squirted, it was on my own and through clitoral stimulation, and so I felt myself squirt against my hand/fingers (and really freaked myself out, as I thought that it was urine).

And then when I did it with my partner, I was only aware of it being a really intense, amazing orgasm; it was after that I found out when he showed me that I'd squirted over his t-shirt. ^^;

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

That makes me feel a little better then :)

Bluebells [sign in to see picture]

When I said feel it, I meant more that I feel my come splash on to my thighs or over my hand, rather than actually feel myself ejaculating. If it happens during sex I might not realise until I discover the wet patch or if my partner notices.

On occasions I think I do feel it come out, but I'm not sure if I really do, or am just confusing sensations amid the maelstrom of my orgasm.

Squirting really varies for me and I've never seen any pattern in whether I do it or not, or how much. Sometimes it takes me by surprise; other times I know it's going to happen because I get a very distinct need-to-pee feeling, and then I try to ride it out and savour the experience.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

i was the same, the first time i squirted i didn't feel it i heard it, it lasted a second and sounded like water being poured then where i was felt wet. the most recent time i was watching myself in a mirror so could see it happen

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Hey ladies, the wife and I have been trying for over a year now we have had great fun trying. But is it worth us still trying. Every thing I have read says they are amazing for you. Is it true? Or are they just different from the usual orgasms?

frockcat [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

Hey ladies, the wife and I have been trying for over a year now we have had great fun trying. But is it worth us still trying. Every thing I have read says they are amazing for you. Is it true? Or are they just different from the usual orgasms?

Yes and no. I suppose.

They can be amazing, but I personally find them a little fickle. For me, a clitoral orgasm is usually stronger. But on occasion I have reached equal strengths with g-spot stimulation. A combination can be heavenly, but can be a bit difficult to time.

Are you trying with just your fingers/penis? Or have you used any toys? I found that I need very focused stimulation of the g-spot for me to climax and that only happens with the thin bulb ending of the Njoy Pure Wand for me. That toy is made of steel...so you can imagine what I mean by focused stimulation.

In general, I'd say that if you're still enjoying yourselves, why stop? Eventually, one day you may just "hit the spot"!

Hi Frock cat. We have tried them all. The most successful way, and that my Wife gets really wet and we have had a little trickle. Is oral clit stimulation and 2 fingers on the g spot. She's not really keen on hard vibes she has a rabbit that she really loves. Maybe we will try a rabbit with g spot bulb or flat end. She says she just enjoys it all and it doesn't matter if she never has one. I think she is very close because when she is very turned on I can feel the roof of her vagina is very swollen, when she orgasms it goes. I have read that this can mean the fluid has gone into the bladder. Right after sex she has to pee even though she had spent ages going before we started to make sure it isn't pee.

We are not into water sports however she has pee'd in front of me as we had heard this can be a hang up to stop women squirting. It is ingrained in their psyche as wetting them selves is a very embarrassing thing to happen and mothers tell there daughter's you must not. Are these things true, or different from women to women

VampyWolf [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney is a fabulous place. After reading this thread for 10 minutes in total, i learnt how to squirt - something i've done before but never understood or been able to do on purpose! Wow, it's cool! Thanks guys!

Gentle giant wrote:

Hi Frock cat. We have tried them all. The most successful way, and that my Wife gets really wet and we have had a little trickle. Is oral clit stimulation and 2 fingers on the g spot. She's not really keen on hard vibes she has a rabbit that she really loves. Maybe we will try a rabbit with g spot bulb or flat end. She says she just enjoys it all and it doesn't matter if she never has one. I think she is very close because when she is very turned on I can feel the roof of her vagina is very swollen, when she orgasms it goes. I have read that this can mean the fluid has gone into the bladder. Right after sex she has to pee even though she had spent ages going before we started to make sure it isn't pee.

We are not into water sports however she has pee'd in front of me as we had heard this can be a hang up to stop women squirting. It is ingrained in their psyche as wetting them selves is a very embarrassing thing to happen and mothers tell there daughter's you must not. Are these things true, or different from women to women

Definitely not true for all women! I have never had any issues peeing in front of my partners, once we're more acquainted. (I'm not into water sports either, mind you!) I often have to pee after about 10-15 mins of climax. I think it has something to do with the muscles contracting during orgasm, but I'm not sure.

The amount of liquid that I squirt varies. Sometimes it's a trickle, sometimes it's more of a gush. I think it's just individual and/or may depend on how well hydrated you are. If you smell it (or even taste it) you can tell it's not pee, because it's almost odourless and clear. I'm sure there is some scientific study out there that can tell us what exactly it is...!

Fizz and Sparkle [sign in to see picture]

Frockcat - you say yours is odourless, whereas mine has strong smell, but def not wee smell and tastes sweet!

Fizz and Sparkle [sign in to see picture]

mine has a strong odour and sweet taste and is def not pee!

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

Frockcat - you say yours is odourless, whereas mine has strong smell, but def not wee smell and tastes sweet!

Well, I said "almost"...

It has a sort of warm smell to it, if that makes sense. But it's not like wee, agree. It's not an unpleasant smell.

mrbigpackage [sign in to see picture]

Naughty Miss K wrote:

So I've been reading a lot into squirting. Then my sex drive started coming and going a lot so I forgot about squirting. But after a recent session I get up and found a huge wet patch about 20cm across. It didn't smell, but although I orgasmed (which I don't a lot, so don't have much to compare it to!) I didn't 'feel' myself actually squirt, I just got up after and it was all wet!

Is this what it's like for others, or have I found something else weird my body does?

(def not wee, emptied before hand!)

when i made my OH squirt it didnt squirt as such but it deffo run all down my arm (was fisting her)

frockcat wrote:

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

Well, I said "almost"...

It has a sort of warm smell to it, if that makes sense. But it's not like wee, agree. It's not an unpleasant smell.

We are trying our first bondage this weekend, and my Wifey is happy for me to anything to her I won't. Thought I would tie her hands to her knees whilst she is on her back so her pussy is totally at my mercy and try some of the suggestion's on this thread. This is my best hope to get her to squirt. She thinks that hard and fast on her clit when she is unable to pull away might do it. I think I will keep this till the end of trying a lot of other yummy things, so excited

Tease and Please [sign in to see picture]

maximus 69 wrote:

Hello,

I have seen film of women squirting,and it makes some of the girls legs turn to rubber.

And they can't seem to stand up.is this how it feels or is it put on for the camera.

I feel like a very lucky lady after reading a lot of the posts on here. I discovered masturbation quite a while back and much to my surprise one day managed to make myself squirt. I was alone, using fingers only but had been going for quite some time, so much so that I had to switch hands because the other was so tired. All of a sudden I felt a massive urge to pee and didn't know what was going on so naturally stopped. I decided to look this up and had heard of squirting before and it said that this was a common feeling just before you squirt so back to the playing I went and low and behold the feeling came back but I persevered and managed to squirt. What an incredible feeling! By the end of all of this I was exhausted.

I didn't manage to do it again for quite some time but now I have mastered the art of squirting and must admit it is now a little disappointing if I don't as I can usually make myself squirt within a few minutes.

Most importantly you need to be relaxed. If you're worried about work or guilty that you're giving yourself some TLC or that someone might walk in then don't even bother, it's very unlikely you'll be able to relax enough to squirt!

The best thing to do is set aside some time to play, lock the door, turn the lights down and get comfortable. Be relaxed and don't put emphasis on trying to squirt just decide to play with yourself and explore a little bit. Personally I find fingers best, I find it harder to squirt with toys but when I do they are less powerful orgasms. Toys do come in very handy to get you warmed up though and when/if your hand gets tired.

Start playing on the outside to 'warm up' and then move on inside. If you're naturally wet then you should be alright but everyone should discover the merits of lube. No matter how wet you get lube really does make the world of difference and turns and hour of fun into many endless hours.

find your G-spot. It's on your upper wall (when I first read about this I was like what upper wall?! Where on earth is that?). By upper wall I mean if you are lying on your back and put your fingers in and curve them upwards you should be touching your 'upper wall'. Anyway on this wall about 2 inches in apparently there is a small patch of skin that feels a bit rougher than the rest and this is the infamous G-spot. It needs a little harder pressure than anything else and you really can be quite firm. If you're playing on your own then find this spot and have a little rub, see what it feels like etc.

Best technique to squirt: fingers inserted roughly 2 inches and curved upwards in a come hither motion. Sounds stupid but this really does sum up the action perfectly. "Come hither motion" as if you're beckoning a friend. Personally I can make myself come but just gently rubbing this spot to build the sensation and then when I really want to cum I just rub faster and move my hand in and out quite quickly but still maintaining the curled upwards position of my fingers and this usually (almost always) does the trick.

My ex was also very very capable at making me squirt and pretty mch thought it was christmas come early as far as he was concerned. I essentially taught him what I did and obviously he could get into an easier position than I can myself and used to be relentless at making me squirt. With the same technique he would quite happily have results in a minute tops or less if I was already wound up and would carry on with what he was doing until I had cum about 4 or 5 times. A friend once asked me if I had the right definition of cum and that it wasn't possible but trust me when you wet sheets until there is a massive wet patch from squirting you certainly know that you've come! when your hands is dripping or his is wet all the way down to his elbow from continuous squirting then it has been a very fun time indeed!

I find squirting from sex more difficult. The only positions that I have found that work for me are doggy style, him on top missionary but with my legs over his shoulders (girls if you're feeling self conscious then don't give this one ago, it won't make you feel less self conscious!) and me on top missionary. Very slow whilst on top works like a dream! I also felt slightly selfish but he loved seeing me get so much pleasure so hey ho.

With regards to your legs turning to jelly etc. This is completely the case sometimes (not always). There were many a time when I would have to have a little break (sometimes 10 minutes) before I even considered standing up as my legs would actually crumble beneath me otherwise. Sometimes my legs would shake uncontrollably afterwards too!

A tip for the boys. If you're going to give this a whirl with the OH then make sure she's at ease. I know you may be thinking well what do you mean by that etc but really a compliment or two while you're 'down there' makes a heap of difference. Having someone go down on you is a very personal thing and I still get very self conscious whenever a partner does it to me unless I'm very comfortable with them. Saying that you enjoy going down on your OH and that she tastes great and looks amazing from down there all help. But don't lie, if you don't believe what you're saying then she certainly won't believe you either. Anyway the aim of the game is to put her at as much ease as possible so much so that she's completely relaxed with you being down there doing whatever you want to do and with this should hopefully come the relaxtion needed for your OH to squirt! Get to know your OH's body intimately (I mean every square inch of it!) and let her know yours.

I apologise if I have offended anyone with my graphic detail and I'm praying that no one I know reads this and now knows how I spend my evenings on my own.

I really hope this helps someone, anyone even but in the meantime have fun playing everyone!

xx

mrbigpackage [sign in to see picture]

Tease and Please wrote:

maximus 69 wrote:

Hello,

I have seen film of women squirting,and it makes some of the girls legs turn to rubber.

And they can't seem to stand up.is this how it feels or is it put on for the camera.

I feel like a very lucky lady after reading a lot of the posts on here. I discovered masturbation quite a while back and much to my surprise one day managed to make myself squirt. I was alone, using fingers only but had been going for quite some time, so much so that I had to switch hands because the other was so tired. All of a sudden I felt a massive urge to pee and didn't know what was going on so naturally stopped. I decided to look this up and had heard of squirting before and it said that this was a common feeling just before you squirt so back to the playing I went and low and behold the feeling came back but I persevered and managed to squirt. What an incredible feeling! By the end of all of this I was exhausted.

I didn't manage to do it again for quite some time but now I have mastered the art of squirting and must admit it is now a little disappointing if I don't as I can usually make myself squirt within a few minutes.

Most importantly you need to be relaxed. If you're worried about work or guilty that you're giving yourself some TLC or that someone might walk in then don't even bother, it's very unlikely you'll be able to relax enough to squirt!

The best thing to do is set aside some time to play, lock the door, turn the lights down and get comfortable. Be relaxed and don't put emphasis on trying to squirt just decide to play with yourself and explore a little bit. Personally I find fingers best, I find it harder to squirt with toys but when I do they are less powerful orgasms. Toys do come in very handy to get you warmed up though and when/if your hand gets tired.

Start playing on the outside to 'warm up' and then move on inside. If you're naturally wet then you should be alright but everyone should discover the merits of lube. No matter how wet you get lube really does make the world of difference and turns and hour of fun into many endless hours.

find your G-spot. It's on your upper wall (when I first read about this I was like what upper wall?! Where on earth is that?). By upper wall I mean if you are lying on your back and put your fingers in and curve them upwards you should be touching your 'upper wall'. Anyway on this wall about 2 inches in apparently there is a small patch of skin that feels a bit rougher than the rest and this is the infamous G-spot. It needs a little harder pressure than anything else and you really can be quite firm. If you're playing on your own then find this spot and have a little rub, see what it feels like etc.

Best technique to squirt: fingers inserted roughly 2 inches and curved upwards in a come hither motion. Sounds stupid but this really does sum up the action perfectly. "Come hither motion" as if you're beckoning a friend. Personally I can make myself come but just gently rubbing this spot to build the sensation and then when I really want to cum I just rub faster and move my hand in and out quite quickly but still maintaining the curled upwards position of my fingers and this usually (almost always) does the trick.

My ex was also very very capable at making me squirt and pretty mch thought it was christmas come early as far as he was concerned. I essentially taught him what I did and obviously he could get into an easier position than I can myself and used to be relentless at making me squirt. With the same technique he would quite happily have results in a minute tops or less if I was already wound up and would carry on with what he was doing until I had cum about 4 or 5 times. A friend once asked me if I had the right definition of cum and that it wasn't possible but trust me when you wet sheets until there is a massive wet patch from squirting you certainly know that you've come! when your hands is dripping or his is wet all the way down to his elbow from continuous squirting then it has been a very fun time indeed!

I find squirting from sex more difficult. The only positions that I have found that work for me are doggy style, him on top missionary but with my legs over his shoulders (girls if you're feeling self conscious then don't give this one ago, it won't make you feel less self conscious!) and me on top missionary. Very slow whilst on top works like a dream! I also felt slightly selfish but he loved seeing me get so much pleasure so hey ho.

With regards to your legs turning to jelly etc. This is completely the case sometimes (not always). There were many a time when I would have to have a little break (sometimes 10 minutes) before I even considered standing up as my legs would actually crumble beneath me otherwise. Sometimes my legs would shake uncontrollably afterwards too!

A tip for the boys. If you're going to give this a whirl with the OH then make sure she's at ease. I know you may be thinking well what do you mean by that etc but really a compliment or two while you're 'down there' makes a heap of difference. Having someone go down on you is a very personal thing and I still get very self conscious whenever a partner does it to me unless I'm very comfortable with them. Saying that you enjoy going down on your OH and that she tastes great and looks amazing from down there all help. But don't lie, if you don't believe what you're saying then she certainly won't believe you either. Anyway the aim of the game is to put her at as much ease as possible so much so that she's completely relaxed with you being down there doing whatever you want to do and with this should hopefully come the relaxtion needed for your OH to squirt! Get to know your OH's body intimately (I mean every square inch of it!) and let her know yours.

I apologise if I have offended anyone with my graphic detail and I'm praying that no one I know reads this and now knows how I spend my evenings on my own.

I really hope this helps someone, anyone even but in the meantime have fun playing everyone!

xx

almost every time my OH squirts her legs are like jelly can be quite a pain when doing standing doggy lol

Bluebells [sign in to see picture]

frockcat wrote:

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

Well, I said "almost"...

I found it quite reassuring reading this - it's interesting that both of you can smell your come, because mine smells too, slightly, and I've often thought it was just me.

But as I said before, it's quite a subtle smell, weaker the more I squirt, and difficult to describe, but not unpleasant. My ex-girlfriend used to say it smelled a bit like washing up liquid! But maybe that was just her dodgy nose or her limited powers of description!

Pleasure town [sign in to see picture]

Just bought my OH a G-spot vibe, can't wait to try it, do I need safety goggles? ;-))

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

We only learnt how to do it recently and we are finding the more I make her squirt the more liquid comes out, we had the biggest volume last night..... amazing, although I did get given out too because we hadn't put a towel down and I made her squirt on her side of the bed....

cswar1990 [sign in to see picture]

Naughty Miss K wrote:

So I've been reading a lot into squirting. Then my sex drive started coming and going a lot so I forgot about squirting. But after a recent session I get up and found a huge wet patch about 20cm across. It didn't smell, but although I orgasmed (which I don't a lot, so don't have much to compare it to!) I didn't 'feel' myself actually squirt, I just got up after and it was all wet!

Is this what it's like for others, or have I found something else weird my body does?

(def not wee, emptied before hand!)

when i made my OH squirt it was terrible because i was licking her clit then all of a sudden i got a mouth full but i had to spit it out but it dident taste disgusting it was just a big shock but that was the last time she gave me a mouth full

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.