• Squirting

[suspended user]

suspended user

oh well no one around good night guys xx

Horny Pony [sign in to see picture]

Hi Suzy. Does a squirting orgasm feel better than a non-squirting one or just different? And could you have a go at describing how it feels. I have mastered g spot orgasms and am curious to try to squirt.

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

I wish more squirters would just let it happen, women seem to find it unsavoury but guys love it!

I love the idea of a lady squirting as a result of my efforts, never had it happen.... yet (still trying!). I'd probably run off & hide the first time it actually happens thinking I've broke something!

GrayMatter [sign in to see picture]

I've found with my ex that it wasn't every time. Only if a position was hitting her g spot a lot, or if she was incredibly turned on.

red_queen [sign in to see picture]

The idea always reminds me of Samantha having sex with a woman on SATC

I would love to and bf wants me to...just not sure how!

red_queen [sign in to see picture]

No thank Nexus...will check out the video

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm really sceptical about it not being urine - where would all that fluid come from otherwise?

I'd not really heard of it until recently and I've had a poke around on the net and most of the footage looks ridiculously fake with seeminlgy gallons of liquid sputing out!

Not sure I'm even tempted to try tbh.

Tangy [sign in to see picture]

I "taught" my new partner to squirt in about two weeks. Can confirm that relaxation is key, along with direct stimulation of the G spot. I believe it's also called the urethral sponge, and successive orgasms with squirts will actually increase the squirt volume. The other problems is soaking the bed, and our solution is loads of towels. We regularly go thru 3 or 4 in a session as my partner multiples more than anyone Ive ever heard of - can be up to 15 in two hours.

Two fingers inside curling upwards and stroking down towards to opening, followed by a very rapid fluttering motion does it for her. The squirt isnt a single entity but a series of little jets which coincide with my finger twitches. I often get my face and chest soaked as they can be quite forceful.

Somke of my other findings prove that *most* women can squirt, it just takes practise and a little knack.

Curvy_chicka [sign in to see picture]

Tangy wrote:

I "taught" my new partner to squirt in about two weeks.

Somke of my other findings prove that *most* women can squirt, it just takes practise and a little knack.

practised much?!

DesignDude [sign in to see picture]

I can make my girl do it quite easily! i've been called a few names before because of it lol

going back to when i first found out about female ejaculation i read something about a tribe somewhere that uses it as a sort of right of passage for the girls becoming women! The idea being that the elders use their hands to make them squirt and when they are successful they are considered women! supposedly all of the women pass the test eventually so i guess it comes from skill! now i'm typing this i'm thinking i'm gonna have to look this up again!

either way the 2 middle fingers seem to be the best when using your hands! it helps if you're strong as it seems the harder and faster the motion the easier it is to make happen! and as mentioned in an earlier post you'll know when you're on the right track cos you can hear a squelching sound during the build-up!

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I really want to be able to do this, but I can't manage to let go enough. Ho hum. It did happen once or twice with an ex, but totally by surprise.

sassy32 [sign in to see picture]

When I get really aroused I struggle to have an orgasm but I come bucket loads - the bed is very very wet! I'm not sure that this is squirting though - do I just come loads? Any thoughts?

shellyboo wrote:

I really want to be able to do this, but I can't manage to let go enough. Ho hum. It did happen once or twice with an ex, but totally by surprise.

when you say let go do you mean relax?

i suppose if you stuck some towels in the bath for comfort you could practise in there so mess isn't an issue! (assuming it is)

i think the best accidental position i've found is the lady on her back with legs as far back as possible! this kinda lines up the g-spot for when the guy penetrates!

Another good one is finding a surface just slightly lower than the guys hip height (a table or arm of a chair etc) and sitting on the edge using arms for support while he holds your legs up! i guess it all about the right angles lol!

sassy32 wrote:

When I get really aroused I struggle to have an orgasm but I come bucket loads - the bed is very very wet! I'm not sure that this is squirting though - do I just come loads? Any thoughts?

My partner can experience female ejaculation multiple times! she explained it as feeling different from an orgasm so perhaps you're triggering the wrong mechanism?

i think we need a lady that can do both to comment on this one lol!

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

DesignDude wrote:

i suppose if you stuck some towels in the bath for comfort you could practise in there so mess isn't an issue! (assuming it is)

i think the best accidental position i've found is the lady on her back with legs as far back as possible! this kinda lines up the g-spot for when the guy penetrates!

Another good one is finding a surface just slightly lower than the guys hip height (a table or arm of a chair etc) and sitting on the edge using arms for support while he holds your legs up! i guess it all about the right angles lol!

Not relax, no. It's not the mess, I have no bother with that, not embarrassed at all... it's just clearing that mental block. I get the needing to pee feeling and I can't really get past that, I start to tense up and feel uncomfortable even though I *know* I don't actually need to pee! It's strange, I just can't let go mentally and allow myself to do it.

shellyboo wrote:

DesignDude wrote:

Not relax, no. It's not the mess, I have no bother with that, not embarrassed at all... it's just clearing that mental block. I get the needing to pee feeling and I can't really get past that, I start to tense up and feel uncomfortable even though I *know* I don't actually need to pee! It's strange, I just can't let go mentally and allow myself to do it.

ahh thats a shame! i guess once you beat that barrier you'll be ok!

The only thing i can think of is drinking a bit of dutch courage and going in with the intention of peeing if you have to lol! either way i wish you luck on that one!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I don't think I could be arsed cleaning up...

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

Strapon! wrote:

http://www.redtube.com/15878

Well I'm pretty sure that's what long legs is talking about...but what do you reckon girls...genuine orgasms or over the top fake spasm acting!? x

I had a look at thing and I did think she was overacting a bit, however I might try the technique

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I have done it many times and I found that clitoral stimulation is the best way to squirt.

Clitoral stimulation with fingers can help you achieve it but it takes longer than how it would with a vibrator. A bullet or rabbit can be best for this but bullets are better!

I don't like to squirt as much as I used to as it can obviously get a bit messy so I always pee before I masterbate, so if you want to achieve this don't pee! =P

I have squirted during sex before but only whenever it has been doggie style, so this may work for you too!

Good luck and happy squirting! ;)

GrayMatter [sign in to see picture]

I don't think it necessarily requires a lot of stimulation of the g-spot. I taught a girlfriend to squirt a couple of years ago, she was embarrassed by it at first till I assured her it was normal.

Anyway, a year later we were having a bit of a bondage session. I had her tied up and blindfolded. I'd been spanking her ass, and had her very turned on. I then proceeded to spank her inner thigh and beside her pussy. A couple of minutes later she squirted and had the most almighty orgasm.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.