• Squirting

cellardweller [sign in to see picture]

my favorite position does the job incredibly well- the only problem is theres so much of it i can't let it go, so we usually go at it untill im having to hold a pillow over my mouth ( shared house with thin walls!) then he finishes me off in the shower- there must be over a litre of it!

Fave position is me on my back, with my legs bent back towards my face or backs of my knees on his shoulders its magic!

p.mac [sign in to see picture]

Got my wife to squirt last weekend for the first time, we had been trying it on and off for a while. It was amazing and she loved it. The secret is for her to be totally relaxed. Cant wait to try it again.

Always Hot [sign in to see picture]

Yey - got to share my news!!! I squirted today!!! first time ever for me? oh told me later that I had done a little squirt when he was giving me oral :-) not surprised tbh I love when he uses our toys to stimulate my clit but I have to say they are no substitute for his fingers or tongue. lol I have been sexually active now for about 22 years, not had LOADS of partners but enough to have a rounded knowledge of mens skills and no one even comes close to oh they really do not. I think it also helps that we are so sexually compatable when we are in the same room I can feel the electricity between us and I just want to fuck him all day!! If he sits or stands next to me I get twitchy and turned on.

To me he is the most sexy man on earth and I look forward to him fucking me so much, when he slides in his big hard cock in me it feels like it just belongs there?

Clit conductor [sign in to see picture]

I think I've been lucky on that 2 previous partners have been able to squirt, obviously with my assistance and skills lol!!

Always Hot [sign in to see picture]

now who is just showing off??? lol well if I had skills that good I would too :-) I am hoping next time to cover oh when I squirt, see if he likes it as much as I do when he comes over me?? hehe

angeldelight [sign in to see picture]

Once my oh got me squirting it happens all the time now ,and he loves it when I squirt all over him 😉 xx

Sexy and sweet [sign in to see picture]

This is my first post,just want to say thank you to the LH forum and to all the posters on here especially to the ones on this thread (squirting).
    I want to share my good news,I have read through everyone of the 50 pages on this thread,getting tips and tricks in the art of squirting,I'm in my 40's and have never squirted,my husband suggested we try, so we looked at THE VIDEO on squirting everyone suggested,then after trying many of your tips I finaly managed to squirt it was a gush at first but on the second go I managed to squirt all over my oh,it felt amazing I know now what I've been missing,as everyone has said you have to relax, oh and when I did Christ best feeling ever, so much so I can't get enough, I have been so horny since, it does take time and it takes practice, but so worth it . My husband loves it , and I keep my focus on him and it helps me relax more . Thanks for all the tips , will let you know how it goes tonight as will be practicing again x

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Sexy and sweet wrote:

This is my first post,just want to say thank you to the LH forum and to all the posters on here especially to the ones on this thread (squirting).
    I want to share my good news,I have read through everyone of the 50 pages on this thread,getting tips and tricks in the art of squirting,I'm in my 40's and have never squirted,my husband suggested we try, so we looked at THE VIDEO on squirting everyone suggested,then after trying many of your tips I finaly managed to squirt it was a gush at first but on the second go I managed to squirt all over my oh,it felt amazing I know now what I've been missing,as everyone has said you have to relax, oh and when I did Christ best feeling ever, so much so I can't get enough, I have been so horny since, it does take time and it takes practice, but so worth it . My husband loves it , and I keep my focus on him and it helps me relax more . Thanks for all the tips , will let you know how it goes tonight as will be practicing again x

That's great to hear S&S :)

mitzy millar [sign in to see picture]

im in my 40's to (early 40's) and have been with my bf for over 23 years and our sex life keeps getting better and better!! tried to get the hang of squirting last weekend but didnt quite get there i think yes practice makes perfect so hoping to try again this weekend and its really hot trying to get there anyway so squirt or no squirt its a win win situation!!!!

mitzy millar [sign in to see picture]

yeyyyy ive done it 3 times once with boyfriend which was more of a trickle than a squirt ! then twice on my own im so proud and it was amazing cant wait for next rendevous with bf ! glad i put towel under me 2nd time. thanks for all the great tips people leave on this site on how to get there!! yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryuudoragon [sign in to see picture]

Would love to please my OH by doing this but she won't have it, she gets so close then pulls away from the finale. It's so frustrating I really need to crack this one to take it to another level.

The G [sign in to see picture]

Blueeyes82 wrote:

I agree, on many occasions I've found my self pushing the guy aside annd runniing to thee bathroom to pee LOL but I had no clue that it would lead to squirting.

Squirted one, in the face of a guy, unexpected. I kept thinking i'm gonna pee, if i do, i'll cover it up and then WOOSHHHHH big surge (spent about 5 mins thinking i was gonna pee) but it was well worth pushing through

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

So, squirting is something I've previously only had experience with once; that was on my own years ago, and it happened through clitoral, rather than internal stimulation.

Now, I know intellectually that squirting isn't something to be embarrassed about - it's perfectly natural, etc. etc. But today (or yesterday technically now), when I was spending time with my boyfriend, he started using his fingers inside of me whilst we were standing up (because we sometimes like a challenge, I guess?). It was different from normal this time, in that I was standing on the bed and he was on the floor, so I was higher than him. It seemed that he was able to stimulate more of my g-spot because he could get his finger deeper...? If that makes sense.

And so I had the most intense, amazing orgasm. Afterwards, when I went all jelly legs and kinda crumpled, he showed me his t-shirt and I discovered I'd squirted all over it/him and left a big wet patch. And that really embarrassed me, despite his assurances that he didn't mind, he loved it, I had no need to be sorry, etc.

... It was amazing, though. I mean, wow! But my embarrassment and self-consciousness over it slightly put a dampener on the whole experience for me.

Fizz and Sparkle [sign in to see picture]

I so this when sat astride my bf, not every time, but when it happens feels amazing, but have to ask, mine def has an odour - not unpleasant at all though - and def not urine!!! lol (I always go to the loo before we start so know have empty bladder ) but does anyone else have this??

tatts68 [sign in to see picture]

well I have been squirting for a while now - it just sort of happened - but it as a lot to do with the relationship you are in - you must have trust - then it just happens and when it does you will think OMFG it is absolutely fantastic !! good luck

tatts68 [sign in to see picture]

well I have been squirting for a while now - it just sort of happened - but it as a lot to do with the relationship you are in - you must have trust - then it just happens and when it does you will think OMFG it is absolutely fantastic !! good luck

Bluebells [sign in to see picture]

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

I so this when sat astride my bf, not every time, but when it happens feels amazing, but have to ask, mine def has an odour - not unpleasant at all though - and def not urine!!! lol (I always go to the loo before we start so know have empty bladder ) but does anyone else have this??

Yes, don't worry - it's not just you? Mine smells too, sometimes, although very mildly,

I usually close my eyes when I orgasm, so occasionally I know I've ejaculated when I masturbate partly because I can feel it, but also because I can smell it. It's a very subtle smell, hard to describe but maybe just very slightly chemically, definitely not wee. Perhaps ammonia is on the right kind of lines, Does your come smell anything like that?

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

I think I managed to squirt for the first time last night!
    I'm unsure but it was way different from my usual orgasms.
    Basically, it felt like I needed to pee and then I felt all warm and fuzzy and didn't need anymore.

Bluebells [sign in to see picture]

ShannonMarlene wrote:

I think I managed to squirt for the first time last night!
    I'm unsure but it was way different from my usual orgasms.
    Basically, it felt like I needed to pee and then I felt all warm and fuzzy and didn't need anymore.

Congratulations - how lovely for you! Hope you enjoyed it.

Could you put your finger on how it felt different? When it happens to me, sometimes it does feel different from other orgasms, and then again, sometimes it doesn't.

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

So I've been reading a lot into squirting. Then my sex drive started coming and going a lot so I forgot about squirting. But after a recent session I get up and found a huge wet patch about 20cm across. It didn't smell, but although I orgasmed (which I don't a lot, so don't have much to compare it to!) I didn't 'feel' myself actually squirt, I just got up after and it was all wet!

Is this what it's like for others, or have I found something else weird my body does?

(def not wee, emptied before hand!)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.