• Squirting

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

lillithlibby wrote:

Didn't want to start a new thread but I think I might have squirted I'm not sure.
    I had an extended play session using the bombshell balm and a few toys and after a while I just ended up trembling and a massive explosion of tingles that lasted over the usual g spot time and everything got very very wet down there.
    I'm curious to if that was squirting or just a very long orgasm?

How wet was where you were laying?

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

lillithlibby wrote:

Didn't want to start a new thread but I think I might have squirted I'm not sure.
    I had an extended play session using the bombshell balm and a few toys and after a while I just ended up trembling and a massive explosion of tingles that lasted over the usual g spot time and everything got very very wet down there.
    I'm curious to if that was squirting or just a very long orgasm?

I'm not sure. For me I call that more gushing and I call squirting when I get a need to pee feeling and a squirting feeling when it happens. I gush when I orgasm but I can't orgasm and squirt. Don't know if that helps or makes sense! Xx

lillithlibby [sign in to see picture]

It was a little bit wet, more then usual but not enough to change the sheets if that makes sense?

i went a little way beyond the needing to pee sensations but I kinda assumed that its one of those things that if it happened you would know about it. Either way that bombshell balm is amazing lol xxx
    RabbitLover89 [sign in to see picture]

I've never squirted, but I do get a sensation similar to needing to pee when I hit the G-Spot for long enough. But, I don't think I squirt. I do orgasm shortly after, but it doesn't get very wet down there...so I don't know what's going on. I'm maybe not relaxing enough, or I'm just not used to it all yet.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I think there's only one way to be certain LL, you need to go do it again, and then again, and then again... ;)

I find I have to be so relaxed and almost pushing when I feel a clenching sensation xx

I shall have to try it again later it was odd, great and nice and fantastic but odd lol!! :-):-)

Yeah I find it a weird feelin too! :) xx

Oh gosh! I did it :-D I got myself back to the same level of arousal I was at the night before and pushed past it and suddenly I felt like I was peeing but it was clear and went everywhere!!!!!! :-D :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

SebC [sign in to see picture]

I can get my GF to the point where she says she feels like shes going to pee so she holds it and gets me to stop, this has happened a few times and I keep trying to get her to push past that and go (and she does want to) but shes worried about what I'm going to think if she does pee even though I've told her it wouldn't phase me at all.

Any advise that I can give her from you guys to help her squirt and enjoy it?

Thanks

SebC wrote:

I can get my GF to the point where she says she feels like shes going to pee so she holds it and gets me to stop, this has happened a few times and I keep trying to get her to push past that and go (and she does want to) but shes worried about what I'm going to think if she does pee even though I've told her it wouldn't phase me at all.

Thanks

She'll need to be super relaxed to get past it. Get her to pee before you try then she will probably have more confidence that this wont happen, and pop a towel underneath her when you do it. :)

SebC [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

SebC wrote:

Thanks

She'll need to be super relaxed to get past it. Get her to pee before you try then she will probably have more confidence that this wont happen, and pop a towel underneath her when you do it. :)

Ok will try this. Thank very much MissChar. Will let you know how it goes.

Bluebells [sign in to see picture]

This happens to me every now and again and I wish I could control it and induce it, because when I do ejaculate, the feeling is so beautiful and satisfying and my orgasm is gorgeous.

Most of what I've read about it doesn't really tally when my own experience as there's no pattern, it seems to me, between how I'm being stimulated and when I squirt.

I can try all the g-spot stuff and nothing happens; then another time I can just be masturbating in a very basic way, and then almost without warning I release a huge stream of come. It's very unpredictable.

Toy Lover [sign in to see picture]

Whilst I am really rather pleased that my thread is now nearly 1000 posts long. I thought it time to update my status. Have read/tried most of the advice, I am now definetly capable of G spot orgasms and my OH skilled at giving me them, I am still yet to feel the need to pee and or ejaculate or squirt. I am so jealous of all you girls out there who can. Maybe one day! Guess I will have to keep enjoying every orgasm for what its worth, enjoing their infinite variety and maybe one day I will get a "wet one". Love Toy Lover

[suspended user]

suspended user

Same toy lover maybe one day :)

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

I would love for my OH to experiance one, they sound so good for you ladies. We have had great fun trying. We have even found somrthing else we would of never done before. One website suggested, just to make sure the women doesnt have any hang ups about peeing. Try doing it in front of your partner We were both very suprised the effect this had on me very erotic, not to be peed on but to whatch. I guess it looks very close to her squirting. Good luck.

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

WOW myself and wife have been working on getting her to squirt and have bought loads of toys to try and help... But last night I just went for it with my fingers and guess what...... She gushed... And squeeled with excitement and we ended up getting her to do it 5 times.... Never seen her so excited, ok we'd to change to bed sheets but we both loved it and didn't mind. Going to give it another try this morning.... Can't wait.

angeldelight [sign in to see picture]

It took us a while of trying ,using fingers and toys ,sometimes I did and sometimes I didn't ,but don't give up cos now my oh can make me squirt just about every time ,using fingers ,toys or just sex ,I guess I'm totally relaxed about it now so it happens ,amazing feeling 😉 x

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

Yes I think once you've been able to do it once then there's no stopping you, my wife and I tried it again yesterday and it happened no bother...... it's adictive once you start. best thing is don't give up or get frustrated.

mitzy millar [sign in to see picture]

it happened to me once years ago and reading all these sexy posts has made me want to try again so going for it later. spoken with my bf about it and he says even if i wee a bit it wont bother him so im just going to let go! !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.